Nearby Vendors to Consider

About DJ Alpha Productions

#NoMacarena #NoChickenDance #NoLameWeddings

We are a team of 21 passionate DJs who deliver on our promise to fill your dance floor

Categories: Wedding DJ

Projector (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Video Projection (1)
Disco Ball (1)

My wife and I are both super satisfied with him and he is really responsible and helps us choose songs, gave us suggestion and helped my wife found the songs which my wife really likes.
He is a really cool DJ and helpful. There is no doubt that I will always recommend him to other couples!
-Lynn & Echo

Profile Picture Zhixin, 6/29/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We booked with DJ Alpha Productions and got Dave. I was so please with our decision to have him DJ our wedding. We chose the enhanced MC option with him, and he knocked it out of the park. He went above and beyond, asking our friends and family questions so he could better tell our story to our wedding guests. I was a bit nervous at first, but he exceeded my expectations. We also chose the photo booth option, which was a huge hit with every guest. We chose to have uplighting around the room, and he found a way to make a bare wall in our venue look full by adding some tree lights. Now with the music - Dave was absolutely amazing, we kind of gave him a list of stuff we didn't want to hear, but let him take control over the music, and that he did. He knew how to read the dance floor and to play songs according to them, seamlessly playing one song to the next. It was a dance party all night long, exactly what i wanted. I would highly recommend Dave over and over again. He is the absolute best.

Profile Picture Shandi, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Alpha was incredible! He was easy to meet with and matched our intended tone for the wedding perfectly! He was also super flexible on the day and played to the mood of the crowd! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Alessia, 6/4/18, 1 Review