924 Main St. Suite 320, North Wilkesboro, NC 28659 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,600
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Divine Treasures Wedding Cinematography

ivine Treasures Wedding Cinematography provides a creative approach to the wedding video. We use our years of experience in film to create a stunning visual portrait of your special day. Smooth shots, brilliant quality, fun and whimsical music and edit.

This is where quality meets affordability. We use high quality HD camera and sound recording equipment with a value you won’t find anywhere else! Several camera angles, wireless lapel mics, audio recorders; no matter the situation we have you covered.

We also believe in keeping a minimal visual approach on your wedding day. As opposed to constantly moving during your ceremony and distracting guests, we keep our presence low key. We’re able to capture beautiful shots from a distance.

Our packages are competitive and very afforable beginning with the wedding stimulus package at an unheard of low rate. We offer our videos on standard def DVD's or high definition Blu-ray. Other options include the memory slideshow, 3D memory slideshow, and "Save the Date" video invitation.

Please visit our website for more sample videos and package information at http://www.DivineTreasuresVideo.com

Follow Divine Treasures Wedding Cinematography on

IMG1411
videographer
clemmerdvd
dvdpics
dvdbatch
18109710150933303272408969283424n
Divine Treasures Wedding Cinematography
A beautiful beach wedding DVD set for the Teague couple.
A beautiful beach wedding DVD set for the Teague couple.
A fun DVD cover for a jazz themed wedding!
A fun DVD cover for a jazz themed wedding!
The McCoy custom graphic DVD cover.
The McCoy custom graphic DVD cover.
woodiedvdpic
flowergirlandringbear
carriebilly
wedding sign
carrie2
Divine Treasures Wedding Cinematography
Our lead videographer at a wedding in Charlotte, NC.
Our lead videographer at a wedding in Charlotte, NC.
Our booth at a bridal expo in 2010.
Our booth at a bridal expo in 2010.
We projected our sample videos on the wall at a bridal expo.
We projected our sample videos on the wall at a bridal expo.
IMG1411
  • Videos 7

27 Reviews for Divine Treasures Wedding Cinematography

Sean and team were great! So easy to work with and enjoyed the experience of being filmed. We can't wait to see the final product!

Sent on 04/14/2015
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/16/2014

I so enjoyed working with Shaun, at Divine Treasures, on my wedding day. He had a way of making sure that he caught all of the important moments without being intrusive. With all of the craziness of the day, he was right on board and flexible with what each situation brought.

I would recommend Shaun again without a doubt!

Sent on 08/28/2014

My husband and I watched our video the moment it was delivered and all we can say is - wow! We were both amazed at Shaun's ability to capture even the smallest, most intimate moments in such an unobtrusive way. I must say, I didn't even notice that he as there for a lot of the things that were in the video, and as a media professional myself, I know that is the hallmark of a truly fantastic videography professional. We really cannot thank Shaun enough for providing us with such an exceptional way to remember the most important day in our lives. The quality of his work is blatantly obvious from the finesse and the attention to detail that are exhibited in the video that he provided us with. We simply cannot wait to visit our parents and show them the video, and I know they will be just as thrilled as we were. I was so excited to be able to see all the tiny moments that Shaun captured that I would not have seen otherwise in all of the commotion of the wedding day. Rest assured that if you choose Divine Treasures for your wedding, you will receive one of the most high-quality and sentimental mementos of your wedding day. You can trust Divine Treasures for sure to be punctual, available, professional and unobtrusive and the results will far exceed your expectations. If I could give Divine Treasures more stars, I would.

Sent on 10/24/2014

• 924 Main St. Suite 320 North Wilkesboro, 28659 See on map
    We are open and available everyday with the exception of major holidays!