615 S College St, Floor 9, Charlotte, NC 28202 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 24

About Discover Love Studios

Hi! We're Brittany and Clint Boland. We met in 2007 through our church small group and from the beginning it was all business. I (Brittany) actually got to know Clint by designing his company's logo. I have a Bachelor's in Graphic Design, and have studied photography since high school, starting with film. Both Clint and I grew up in Charlotte, NC and have decided to stay and grow our family and business here. We are both creatives, but on different levels! Clint is in charge of the video portion of Discover Love Studios. He is a serious tech geek and a know-all-and-if-not-learn-it kinda guy. He treats each day like he's in school and the internet is his classroom. He's always reading blogs, following youtube how-to videos made by pros, and teaching himself new things through all the video and editing work he does. When he's not working a wedding with me, he's doing lots of commercial and product shoots for businesses that want a video on their website. Here's where you can find a lot of his other work!

We specialize in mostly weddings, families, and babies - all lifestyle. We don't own a studio and haven't leaned in that direction because it's not our style. We love on-location photography. We're always scouting new locations, new parks, and hidden gems for something different and special. When I'm not working weddings on the weekends or other shoots during the week, you'll find me sitting at my computer in my yoga pants editing away. I edit everything in-house - it's also something I love. It keeps my creative juices flowing past the photoshoot and I really enjoy watching the whole session come together. I find myself smiling at my screen all over again during those priceless moments I was able to capture in the previous days.

Clint and I were married in April of 2013 and have loved every minute of marriage so far. No kids yet, but we have a little 4-legged man named Bokeh (yes, bokeh, it's a photography term). He's a blue brindle basenji and we don't remember what life was like without him. He's an annoying little brat and we love him! If you follow our instagram, you'll see him pop up every now and then! We're slightly addicted to coffee, and by slightly, I mean seriously... So we're always up for meeting at a coffee shop to talk over what your needs are when it comes to how we can serve you! We're super casual, easy-going people. God - Family - Work - and in that order, life is good!

Follow Discover Love Studios on

Discover Love Studios 5
  • Taylor

Taylor Horton · Married on 08/03/2019

They are amazing!

I have no words (in the best possible way). Clint & Brittany are AMAZING. They blew me away!!! I’m still in awe and can’t stop watching our wedding highlight film. They were the sweetest people to work with. So professional and so much fun! They really showed up to serve and EVERYONE at our wedding talks about how creative and innovative they really are. I would recommend them OVER and OVER. There are absolutely zero regrets. I will treasure their gift to us for the rest of my life. I truly am so grateful that they were able to capture our day in such a special way. All the emotions come rushing back every. single. time. that I watch it (and I’m pretty sure I’ve watched it 100 times already). Clint & Brittany, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Sent on 08/22/2019

Jamie · Married on 09/29/2017

Words can't express how happy and how lucky I was to find Discover Love Studios for our wedding! Not only were they professional, easy to work with and fun, but our pictures were everything I dreamed of for our big day.
    Brittany has an eye for moments. She captures it perfectly and beautifully. She's able to capture the emotion, with a picture which is hard to find. When looking through your photos, it'll take you back to the day and to what you were feeling that very moment.
    AND, you'll have a blast with her! Every session we had with her was full of laughter, and smiles... But she was always 100% up front, VERY organized, her response time was fast, and she's so creative. Booking Discover Love Studios was the best decision I made, hands down.

Discover Love Studios 6
    Discover Love Studios 7
    Discover Love Studios 8
    Sent on 01/25/2018

Jorge · Married on 07/17/2017

Hands down the best photography and videography in the area. The Bolands are masters of their craft. Their years of experienced paired with their innovative ideas makes them second to none. Book them now, you won't regret it!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Discover Love Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3600.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Slideshow
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums