Discover Love Studios

Charlotte, NC View map
$3,600 Most Popular Price

$3,600 Most Popular Price

Hi! We're Brittany and Clint Boland. We met in 2007 through our church small group and from the beginning it was all business. I (Brittany) actually got to know Clint by designing his company's logo. I have a Bachelor's in Graphic Design, and have studied photography since high school, starting with film. Both Clint and I grew up in Charlotte, NC and have decided to stay and grow our family and business here. We are both creatives, but on different levels! Clint is in charge of the video portion of Discover Love Studios. He is a serious tech geek and a know-all-and-if-not-learn-it kinda guy. He treats each day like he's in school and the internet is his classroom. He's always reading blogs, following youtube how-to videos made by pros, and teaching himself new things through all the video and editing work he does. When he's not working a wedding with me, he's doing lots of commercial and product shoots for businesses that want a video on their website. Here's where you can find a lot of his other work!

We specialize in mostly weddings, families, and babies - all lifestyle. We don't own a studio and haven't leaned in that direction because it's not our style. We love on-location photography. We're always scouting new locations, new parks, and hidden gems for something different and special. When I'm not working weddings on the weekends or other shoots during the week, you'll find me sitting at my computer in my yoga pants editing away. I edit everything in-house - it's also something I love. It keeps my creative juices flowing past the photoshoot and I really enjoy watching the whole session come together. I find myself smiling at my screen all over again during those priceless moments I was able to capture in the previous days.

Clint and I were married in April of 2013 and have loved every minute of marriage so far. No kids yet, but we have a little 4-legged man named Bokeh (yes, bokeh, it's a photography term). He's a blue brindle basenji and we don't remember what life was like without him. He's an annoying little brat and we love him! If you follow our instagram, you'll see him pop up every now and then! We're slightly addicted to coffee, and by slightly, I mean seriously... So we're always up for meeting at a coffee shop to talk over what your needs are when it comes to how we can serve you! We're super casual, easy-going people. God - Family - Work - and in that order, life is good!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2800.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

One Event / Day
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3600.00

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
One Event / Day
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

• Heather
    Heather G. Married on 09/27/2020

If You Don't Want to Stress About Photos, Hire Brittany and Clint!

I met Clint and Brittany before getting engaged, and I knew based on there work and personalities that they were the photographers that I wanted whenever I get married. There were 3 things that I refused to compromise on when planning my wedding and photography was one of them. Once hiring them, I knew that I could trust them completely and that I had one less thing to worry about. And boy did they not disappoint! They knew how to loosen Mark and I up during our engagement shoot to get so many amazing and cute photos of us. For our wedding, Clint ran the live stream so that our relatives could watch from the comfort of their home due to COVID (highly recommend the live stream if you are a COVID bride). Brittany was really good at directing our bridal party to get the best shot and was really patient with us. I had multiple guests come up to me to tell me that they couldn't wait to see our photos because our photographers "were getting it". We've only seen a Sneak Peek so far, but they are all stunning. I have absolutely no regrets regarding our photos, and I will recommend them to everyone!!
  • Taylor
    Taylor H. Married on 08/03/2019

They are amazing!

I have no words (in the best possible way). Clint & Brittany are AMAZING. They blew me away!!! I’m still in awe and can’t stop watching our wedding highlight film. They were the sweetest people to work with. So professional and so much fun! They really showed up to serve and EVERYONE at our wedding talks about how creative and innovative they really are. I would recommend them OVER and OVER. There are absolutely zero regrets. I will treasure their gift to us for the rest of my life. I truly am so grateful that they were able to capture our day in such a special way. All the emotions come rushing back every. single. time. that I watch it (and I’m pretty sure I’ve watched it 100 times already). Clint & Brittany, thank you, thank you, thank you!
    Jamie Married on 09/29/2017
    Words can't express how happy and how lucky I was to find Discover Love Studios for our wedding! Not only were they professional, easy to work with and fun, but our pictures were everything I dreamed of for our big day.
    Brittany has an eye for moments. She captures it perfectly and beautifully. She's able to capture the emotion, with a picture which is hard to find. When looking through your photos, it'll take you back to the day and to what you were feeling that very moment.
    AND, you'll have a blast with her! Every session we had with her was full of laughter, and smiles... But she was always 100% up front, VERY organized, her response time was fast, and she's so creative. Booking Discover Love Studios was the best decision I made, hands down.

615 S College St, Floor 9 Charlotte, NC, 28202
Location of (Discover Love Studios)

Discover Love Studios frequently asked questions

What photography services does Discover Love Studios include in the starting price?

Discover Love Studios includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Discover Love Studios include in their most popular wedding package?

Discover Love Studios includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • One Event / Day
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Discover Love Studios offer?

Discover Love Studios offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Discover Love Studios offer?

Discover Love Studios offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Discover Love Studios offer for wedding events?

Discover Love Studios offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Discover Love Studios and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Discover Love Studios is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding