Indian Trail, NC 28079 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Discover Love Studios

Hi! We're Brittany and Clint Boland. We met in 2007 through our church small group and from the beginning it was all business. I (Brittany) actually got to know Clint by designing his company's logo. I have a Bachelor's in Graphic Design, and have studied photography since high school, starting with film. Both Clint and I grew up in Charlotte, NC and have decided to stay and grow our family and business here. We are both creatives, but on different levels! Clint is in charge of the video portion of Discover Love Studios. He is a serious tech geek and a know-all-and-if-not-learn-it kinda guy. He treats each day like he's in school and the internet is his classroom. He's always reading blogs, following youtube how-to videos made by pros, and teaching himself new things through all the video and editing work he does. When he's not working a wedding with me, he's doing lots of commercial and product shoots for businesses that want a video on their website. Here's where you can find a lot of his other work!

We specialize in mostly weddings, families, and babies - all lifestyle. We don't own a studio and haven't leaned in that direction because it's not our style. We love on-location photography. We're always scouting new locations, new parks, and hidden gems for something different and special. When I'm not working weddings on the weekends or other shoots during the week, you'll find me sitting at my computer in my yoga pants editing away. I edit everything in-house - it's also something I love. It keeps my creative juices flowing past the photoshoot and I really enjoy watching the whole session come together. I find myself smiling at my screen all over again during those priceless moments I was able to capture in the previous days.

Clint and I were married in April of 2013 and have loved every minute of marriage so far. No kids yet, but we have a little 4-legged man named Bokeh (yes, bokeh, it's a photography term). He's a blue brindle basenji and we don't remember what life was like without him. He's an annoying little brat and we love him! If you follow our instagram, you'll see him pop up every now and then! We're slightly addicted to coffee, and by slightly, I mean seriously... So we're always up for meeting at a coffee shop to talk over what your needs are when it comes to how we can serve you! We're super casual, easy-going people. God - Family - Work - and in that order, life is good!

Follow Discover Love Studios on

Discover Love Studios 5
Discover Love Studios 6
Discover Love Studios 7

Jamie · Married on 09/29/2017

Words can't express how happy and how lucky I was to find Discover Love Studios for our wedding! Not only were they professional, easy to work with and fun, but our pictures were everything I dreamed of for our big day.
    Brittany has an eye for moments. She captures it perfectly and beautifully. She's able to capture the emotion, with a picture which is hard to find. When looking through your photos, it'll take you back to the day and to what you were feeling that very moment.
    AND, you'll have a blast with her! Every session we had with her was full of laughter, and smiles... But she was always 100% up front, VERY organized, her response time was fast, and she's so creative. Booking Discover Love Studios was the best decision I made, hands down.

Sent on 01/25/2018
    Discover Love Studios 8
    Discover Love Studios 9
    Discover Love Studios 10

Jorge · Married on 07/17/2017

Hands down the best photography and videography in the area. The Bolands are masters of their craft. Their years of experienced paired with their innovative ideas makes them second to none. Book them now, you won't regret it!

Sent on 02/12/2018

Vivian and Josh · Married on 07/14/2017

Our wedding was very intimate and just a time to share with special friends and close family. Brittany and Clint achieved to make it look so spectacular that I’ve been asked so many times if we spent thousands of dollars. They captured every moment and made it so incredibly beautiful!!!! I am so glad and thankful that they were there to make all the important moments so unforgettable. Thanks for giving us that gift… you two are very talented and your work is art to us. We also want to give you so much praise for traveling to another country and being so professional with time and your work. Again, we are so thankful and appreciate all the time and personal touch poured into our special day. Thank you, thank you, and a thousand thanks more!!! Vivian and Josh Sanborn

Sent on 03/13/2018
    Discover Love Studios 20

Discover Love Studios FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Indian Trail, NC, 28079 See on map