Winthrop Street, San Diego, CA 92117 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 29
  • Pricing

About Dis Moi Oui Films

Dis Moi Oui Films is a professional wedding videography company based in San Diego, California. This wedding videographer offers unique feature films of your special day for you to enjoy long after you exchange your vows. Dis Moi Oui Films will ensure that your wedding film fits your personality, style, and theme so you can recognize your film is yours within the first five seconds.

Dis Moi Oui Films offers their professional videography services to create custom films of your special day. This team will go above and beyond. Dis Moi Oui Films will film pre-wedding interviews with friends and family, shoot at off-site locations, record you sharing stories of when you first met, and much more. Additional services offered by Dis Moi Oui Films include the following:

• Rehearsal dinner

Dis Moi Oui Films 1
  • Sara

Jen Manuel & PT Staff · Married on 07/28/2018

Absolute Perfection

I don’t really know how to put into words how grateful we are for Dis Moi Oui. I knew from the second I looked at their website that these two were perfect for us, and I can’t be more relieved that I was so right.
    They made our day so much fun, and I’m so glad that they got along so well with my photographer. I felt like we had known them for years.
    We are so incredibly happy with our video. The love and care that they took into it shows through. We are so thankful and will be able to relive our special day whenever we want.
    We feel like we gained two more friends!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Dis Moi Oui Films 2

Brian · Married on 06/09/2018

With so many videographers posting their material online now, it's really hard to decide who to go with. Of course you want to choose someone who has a beautiful aesthetic sense and a great eye. It's clear from their work that they check that box. What you can't tell from online videos is how professional people are in their behavior and how easy they are to work with. I can tell you that Brett and Vanessa of Dis Moi Our Films were absolutely fantastic in every facet of the job and in every sense of the word. Communication leading up to our wedding was great and booking with them was very easy. On the actual wedding day, they made us feel so comfortable during what can be a pretty stressful day, and you can tell that they genuinely care about the work they do. That sincerity is something that won't be forgotten as it is not always found in people who do this week in and week out.

Prior to receiving the wedding video, you have a small guess as to what you think it might be. Well, the video we received was light years better than what we expected. Brett and Vanessa do really great work; they not only captured my bride's beautiful essence but somehow made me look good as well! We also received edited footage of the entire ceremony which was particularly great, because they were even able to capture moments that our photographer didn't. Everything about the film was top notch from the lighting to the sound and captured of all the many moments of our big day. They even stayed a little bit later than initially scheduled to capture some shots of the dance floor. Brett and Vanessa truly go above and beyond.

I would be happy to vouch for them in any job. My wife and I hope that our paths will cross with Dis Moi Oui again soon, but if they don't, we will be forever grateful to Brett and Vanessa for not only being a part of our big day but cont

Sent on 09/19/2018

Dis Moi Oui Films Pricing

Dis Moi Oui Films Price Rates

Dis Moi Oui Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download

• Paul Douda Photography
    Paul Douda Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked really well with Vanessa & Brett. We shot a hindu wedding at Cuvier Park. We had a great rapport and I hope to work with them at other weddings!

• Winthrop Street San Diego, CA, 92117 See on map