Winthrop Street, San Diego, CA 92117 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Photos & Videos 29
  • Pricing

About Dis Moi Oui Films

Dis Moi Oui Films is a professional wedding videography company based in San Diego, California. This wedding videographer offers unique feature films of your special day for you to enjoy long after you exchange your vows. Dis Moi Oui Films will ensure that your wedding film fits your personality, style, and theme so you can recognize your film is yours within the first five seconds.

Dis Moi Oui Films offers their professional videography services to create custom films of your special day. This team will go above and beyond. Dis Moi Oui Films will film pre-wedding interviews with friends and family, shoot at off-site locations, record you sharing stories of when you first met, and much more. Additional services offered by Dis Moi Oui Films include the following:

• Rehearsal dinner

1 User photo

Dis Moi Oui Films 1

Kortney Eng · Married on 10/13/2018

Just. Awesome.

I'm super stoked with the wedding film that Brett and Vanessa made for me. First off, they were so incredibly easy to work with -- easygoing, punctual, and experienced. Being experts at what they do, they had awesome ideas for creating great moments and cool effects for our video. No lie, my husband and I are pretty awkward and not even a little bit comfortable on camera, but Brett and Vanessa walked us through every step and made us feel at ease. As for the finished product, I couldn't be happier. On a day filled with endless great memories, they did such a good job of choosing the best and splicing them together to make an absolute masterpiece that we'll treasure forever. Thank you Brett & Vanessa!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Sara

Jen Manuel & PT Staff · Married on 07/28/2018

Absolute Perfection

I don’t really know how to put into words how grateful we are for Dis Moi Oui. I knew from the second I looked at their website that these two were perfect for us, and I can’t be more relieved that I was so right.
    They made our day so much fun, and I’m so glad that they got along so well with my photographer. I felt like we had known them for years.
    We are so incredibly happy with our video. The love and care that they took into it shows through. We are so thankful and will be able to relive our special day whenever we want.
    We feel like we gained two more friends!

Sent on 10/26/2018
    Dis Moi Oui Films 2

Dis Moi Oui Films Pricing

Dis Moi Oui Films Price Rates

Dis Moi Oui Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download

• Paul Douda Photography
    Paul Douda Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked really well with Vanessa & Brett. We shot a hindu wedding at Cuvier Park. We had a great rapport and I hope to work with them at other weddings!

• Winthrop Street San Diego, CA, 92117 See on map