Poway, CA 92064 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 7
  • Pricing

About Aimee La Joie Videography

I am a recent graduate from UC Berkeley with a B.A. in Film Studies. I have been filming and editing wedding and business videos since 2008. Although based in Southern California, I have also filmed wedding videos in Arizona, Washington, Illinois and Maryland. My style is young and fresh. My filming partner and I are extremely professional, yet fun and friendly!

Follow Aimee La Joie Videography on

Aimee La Joie Videography 4
Aimee La Joie Videography 5
  • Jaclyn

Jaclyn · Married on 11/10/2018

Gave us a gift for a lifetime!

We were working on a very tight budget and weren't even sure we were going to splurge for a wedding video and thank goodness we did! We sent Aimee a few of our favorite songs and she blended them all in the video in such a beautiful way - it captures our love and all of our friends and family - that makes me cry every time I watch it (which is a lot!). Her prices are very reasonable and she went above and beyond - drove to my house to give me the CDs and made everything very accessible by email so I could send to all my family. We got a full length and a highlight reel and love them both! Thanks again Aimee - we will always cherish it!
    Link to highlight reel: https://vimeo.com/303422520

Sent on 12/14/2018
    Aimee La Joie Videography 6
    Aimee La Joie Videography 7
    Aimee La Joie Videography 8
    Aimee La Joie Videography 9
    Aimee La Joie Videography 10

Rachel · Married on 09/01/2018

Aimee was amazing! She has a wonderful personality, and a true gift for filming! We loved our video! We cried, we laughed, and we could NOT believe all of the moments she captured that we did not remember at all. We are so thankful to have such a special piece of our wedding, and for having worked with such a special person.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Leah · Married on 05/29/2016

I highly recommend hiring Aimee! Aimee makes great, affordable wedding videos and is a down to earth, hilarious, and was generally easy to work with. Aimee makes deeply personal and individualized wedding films. In a sea of cliché wedding constructs, Aimee La Joie is a breath of fresh air! Before deciding to hire Aimee, my groom and I had interviewed four different, more polished, wedding videography operations. All much more expensive than Aimee. We noticed that these other compnies made films that were indecipherable from the next. Same shots; same lighting; boring. Aimee was good at listening to what values were important to the bride and groom; what shots were important; and what music we like.

Sent on 09/11/2016

Aimee La Joie Videography Pricing

Aimee La Joie Videography Price Rates

Aimee La Joie Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,010.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Def Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,010.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception
  • What videography services do you offer? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD