Dimitra's Bridal Chicago

Chicago, IL View map

Located in Chicago’s Oak Street fashion district, Dimitra’s Bridal houses a coveted selection of couture gowns by designers such as Zuhair Murad, Reem Acra, Inbal Dror, Pallas Couture, Amsale, Ersa Atelier, Stephen Yearick, Atelier Pronovias and many more. The signature warm atmosphere, fashion focused approach and unparalleled service have made it a premier destination regionally, nationally and internationally for designer wedding dresses, accessories and evening wear.

• Justyna
    Justyna Married on 04/22/2017
    First of all, I would like to thank Maria for helping me find the PERFECT wedding dress! Honestly, I couldn't have done it without her. Planning a wedding in such a short period of time was challenging and stressful to begin with, but Maria worked with me every step of the way making sure I look amazing for my special day! She went above and beyond not only helping me find a beautiful wedding dress but a veil, jewelry, and shoes as well! Maria was always available to meet with me and answer all of my questions. Dimitra's Bridal has the best designers, and the staff is very professional and courteous.
    B Married on 07/16/2016
    Dimitra's is the best! I'm not sure I chose to go there but I'm glad that when I was doing my research on where to go to find my dress for one of the biggest days of my life Dimitra's popped up. It's small, intimate, one-on-one customer service while giving you the upscale feel that you'd want when choosing a dress for your wedding day. The selection is, simply, gorgeous. You won't just find any designer at Dimitra's. You'll find the best.
    Tina picked my dress and gosh did she pick right. When the veil was placed on my head - I cried! It was the dress.
    Their customer service is incomparable! They worked around my schedule as I had to fly back to my hometown Chicago for fittings (I currently live in Maryland). Any questions I had were promptly answered via e-mail. Even after the wedding when I needed advice on where to get my dress cleaned and preserved, Dimitra's had the answer.
    It was a pleasure! I felt welcomed. My family felt welcome. And everyone, and I do mean everyone, was a pleasure to work with. THANK YOU ALL!
    Patricia Married on 07/10/2016
    What an amazing experience with Tina and all of her staff! From the moment I stepped foot into the salon I knew I would find the dress of my dreams....and that I did! The whole process was beyond what I could have expected. I consider everyone at Dimitra's family now.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner

20 photos · 12/09/2015
  • Tim & Yukari
    28 photos · 05/02/2015

1009 North Rush St., Third Floor Chicago, 60611

Monday, Thursday & Friday 10am - 6pm Tuesday & Wednesday 12pm - 8pm Saturday 9:30am - 5pm Sunday 9:30am - 2:30pm
Location of (Dimitra's Bridal Chicago)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding