Digital Sounds Mobile DJ Service

Burlington, NC View map

Digital Sounds Mobile DJ Service (Keith Henderson) is a professional Wedding DJ offering personalized music for your special day. 32 years in business with over 750 Weddings says it all. Please spend your money where it counts... The Entertainment. All your guest will remember is if they had a good time. That's MY JOB!

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
International
Jazz
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

4.2
    Kayla Married on 06/15/2013
    DJ Keith was a hit at my wedding! He was able to take my very particular taste in ceremony music and make it fit so beautifully! I loved every minute of my wedding. He was able to accommodate all of our quirks that were involved and was even able to surprise me with an ice cold bottle of water when I sat down at my table! SO great!
    Nicole Married on 10/12/2014
    Make sure to confirm all arrangements and contract details the day before the wedding. I paid for dj services and a videography and at the last moment without confirming with me and signing a new agreement he changed what he was suppose to be doing. I was not aware of any of this until I asked when I could expect my cd of our wedding day. As far as what he played and being on que for music he did an absolute amazing job. The guests had a blast and so did we. Just confirm everything before the day just in case the agreement was misplaced or he made last minute changes without your knowledge.

1158 Southern High School Road Burlington, 27215
Location of (Digital Sounds Mobile DJ Service)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding