Dian Repp

Manor, TX View map

$350 Most Popular Price

Dian Repp is a professional harpist in the Austin area. She has provided musical ambiance for hundreds of brides and grooms on their wedding day at many wedding venue locations in and around Austin. Dian plays with other musicians such as violin, cello, flute, and various singers. Contact Dian at dianrepp@gmail.com or call 512-731-6151 to receive personal attention on how to create memorable and relaxing music for your wedding!

Esprit Married on 11/05/2017
    Super sweet and responsive to work with! She has a beautiful harp and is an absolutely amazing musician. Would so highly recommend her- made it stress free and played so beautifully. Listened to quite a few others before I found Dian and she is truly talented!

Dian Repp's reply:

Thank you so much! You were lovely to work with! Blessings to you both!
    Dian
    Veronica Married on 03/15/2014
    Dian Repp was a wonderful person to work with. We truly treasured her presence and the beautiful music she provided by playing her harp. It really added a memorable touch to the wedding and many of the guests gushed on how amazing it sounded, especially when I walked down the aisle. Thank you Dian Repp for making our day so much more special. We definitely recommend your services!
    Angela Married on 08/25/2012
    Absolutely amazing, talented, professional, and good hearted. There aren't enough kind words that I can say to describe Dian as a person and as a musician. I feel blessed to have had her play at our wedding ceremony. THANK YOU DIAN!

Dian Repp's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to recommend my services. I love getting to be a part of special days, realizing how important all the pieces are, and making sure I give my best. Your acknowledgement means so much to me! Thank you!

Turtle Dove Ceremonies Turtle Dove Ceremonies Wedding Officiants

Thank you Dian! I love knowing other professionals in my area too!

12910 Johnson Rd. Manor, TX, 78653
Location of (Dian Repp)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding