Rutherford, NJ 07070 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Diamondzul

• We are certified powerseller of loose diamonds, Fancy diamonds, color diamonds, various cut and clarity diamonds.
  • Our Loose Diamonds are Natural (Mined) and will enchant your Jewelry Collection. We carry wide varity of Loose Diamonds in black diamonds, blue diamonds, white diamonds, more for solitaire rings, pendants, stud earrings, bracelets
  • Engagement rings, wedding band, bridal sets, semi mount ring settings and anniversary rings.
  • Our scintillating collection of Large Diamonds differentiates us from our competitor. Finest small diamonds and lucrative pricing gives us lead ahead, overwhelming customer feedback motivates us to discover and bring you more and more exclusive diamonds.
  • On regular interval we replenish our inventory with fresh new inventory.
  • Mind blowing natural gemstone auction starts from $0.01.
  • You can Find matching diamond pairs in following sizes.(0.25 ctw, 0.50 ctw 1 carat, 2 carat, 3 carat, 4 carat, 5 carat, 1.50 carat, 2.50 carat) and in all following shapes of loose diamonds (Round brilliant cut, cushion cut, princess cut, oval cut, emerald cut, Marquise, Radiant Cut, Asscher Cut, Triangle, Heart shape, Pear shape and other fancy cut etc...)
  • Please Visit our eBay store for Daily Deals and Latest Collection of Exclusive Diamonds and Loose Diamonds
  • Please note: we do not sell Clarity Enhanced Loose Diamonds.

PearShapedSteelGreySolitaireDiamond
diamondzul
CushionCutWhiteDiamond

2 Reviews for Diamondzul

John · Married on 11/07/2014

Last month I purchased a diamond for an engagement setting. The stone I received was just as described by the GIA grading report. After receiving the stone I brought it to my jeweler and compared it side by side with other stones of similar size and quality. I blindly picked the Diamondzul stone from the group and saved nearly a thousand dollars.I like this site.

Sent on 01/30/2015

Jennifer · Married on 12/25/2014

I have been Extremely Pleased with my decision to purchase from Diamondzul!! The reviews online were very helpful, hence, my desire to leave my own review. I was very nervous about purchasing a diamond online. sight unseen. However, a couple colleagues of mine bought theirs through Diamondzul, and after several weeks of intense "research," I finally decided to give Diamondzul a shot.

Sent on 02/08/2015

Diamondzul FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Designer Accessories

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Diamondzul 1
    beautiful Cognac Red Color Oval Shape Diamond
    1.25 ctw beautiful Cognac Red Color SI2 Clarity Oval Shape Loose Natural Diamond Condition: New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached. Carat Range: 1.01-1.25 Gemstone: Diamond Clarity: SI2 Type: Enhanced Natural Shape: Oval Treatment: Irradiation Brand: Unbranded Cut: Very Good

• Rutherford, 07070 See on map