Santa Barbara, CA 93110 Map · Phone number

About Di Maggio Music

Do you already know the piece you want to walk down the aisle to?  Whether you are looking for traditional wedding music or a highly customized ceremony, Neil and Andrea Di Maggio can help you create the musical atmosphere you are dreaming of.  Please contact them to schedule a consultation!

Follow Di Maggio Music on

Other couples have also viewed

• Jason Sulkin Music
  • Jesse Davis Wedding Guitarist
  • Beverly Arnold, Harpist
  • Bachman's Music Studio

4 Reviews for Di Maggio Music

Sireenah · Married on 09/12/2015

We were lucky enough to have Neil Di Maggio (pianist) and a violinist as our live musicians during the ceremony portion of our Sept 2015 wedding and they were both fantastic. Neil and I spent some time talking by phone about a month before the wedding and had realized that his favorite wedding songs were a bit different than what I was thinking. He leaned more classical while I was thinking more modern. I was okay with leveraging his expertise more as I'm not admittedly super well versed in live music choices for weddings in general but he went out of his way to find songs closer to what he thought I might like and it was awesome. He emailed me tons and tons of choices to choose from and we easily and quickly landed on a great playlist that we both felt good about. His dedication to ensuring the wedding was exactly as I would have wanted was so touching and I am so happy that we got to work with him. My husband got to hear more of the live ceremony music as he was obviously up there longer than I was (as the bride) and he said it was beautiful and just perfect. Would highly recommend Neil for any event! He will not disappoint!

Sent on 11/01/2015

Dean · Married on 08/06/2011

Neil and Andrea were the most wonderful musicians at our wedding, providing a sense of calm and beauty that was an essential part of our ceremony. They were very easy to work with, very professional, and very tallented.

Sent on 02/15/2012

Amy · Married on 09/10/2011

The music was great. Everything turned out wonderfully even though we were never able to arrange a meeting beforehand.

Sent on 02/03/2012

• idosantabarbara Wedding Officiants

This lovely couple will add a charming elegance to your party or ceremony. These are top notch, classically trained pros in piano & flute.

• Willa Kveta Photography Wedding Photographers

Di Maggio is amazing! Their music is so perfect for a ceremony or elegant reception. Their talent is quite extensive and so beautiful!

• Weddings By Diana& Invitations, Etc. Wedding Planners

They are both fabulous musicians who love to do events and will do a wonderful job for you!

• Santa Barbara, 93110 See on map
    Location of (Di Maggio Music)