West Linn, OR 97068 Map · Phone number

About DHMT Events

For me, every event is personal. My clients become my family and often times life long friends. Throwing a big event, a wedding for example, is so much more involved than how portrayed in movies. It is romantic and beautiful, but emotional and sometimes messy. I come in to keep the experience of planning and execution simple and effortless. I want my clients to truly enjoy their time with their family and friends, as that is what is remembered forever!

With my custom packages and a la carte services, I can help you plan and execute the perfect wedding for you to enjoy! I love the romantic process of watching an event unfold from creative conception to timeless and flawless execution. In all of my weddings, my end goal is to assist my clients, to the best of my ability, think through every aspect of their event so it flows flawlessly.

ryanmeagan 637
1e2b0a96eb8d756f Ryan Meagan 191

2 Reviews for DHMT Events

• K'Lynn

K'Lynn · Married on 08/05/2017

First, I'd like to say I wish I could give more stars!!! Devon was absolutely FANTASTIC! She was there with us, and for us, every step of the way. Because of Devon, I had such a stress free wedding day! I knew everything was taken care of and would be exactly how we wanted. When I got lipstick on the front of my dress, she ran up to the room to save the day! I cannot say enough great things about Devon! Hiring her was the best decision of the whole planning process!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Connie · Married on 08/06/2016

Hiring Devon was the best decision of my life! With her knowledge of event planning she was able to give us advice and help us plan every little detail that needed to be handled for our daughter's wedding. She was even able to manage all the different personalities involved with the wedding so that my husband and I could just enjoy the day. I will hire her again, love her!!!!

Sent on 08/20/2016

DHMT Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 75.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1