New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number

About DeVa Photography

I love the stories photographs can tell because they have the power to hold emotions. I would love to capture and help you tell your story! I believe my work is more of a response to you and your unique personality than it is about me and my "art." Before the wedding I make sure you and your planners are comfortable with me, and you know that I understand your vision.

I know how important it is for people to receive all their wedding day images. This is why I include high resolution edited files with all packages. Now we can create custom packages for every budget.

Please send me a note, and let’s chat via phone, Skype or over coffee! Thank you!

Deav Akman

www.devaakman.com www.facebook.com/devaakman

Member of the Professional Photographers of America, (PPA)

Follow DeVa Photography on

DeVa Photography 6
DeVa Photography 7
  • Shanee

Shanee · Married on 09/30/2018

DEVA is one in a million!

Deva is kind, caring, professional and totally exceeded my expectations!!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Nina · Married on 09/15/2018

I found Deva on line for my best friends wedding. I thought her photos were absolutely stunning! I immediately noticed how she had pictures of people of all colors. That was important to me because my friend and family are very diverse and I wanted someone who would be able to capture everyone’s beauty no matter what color they were. Deva and her partner (hubby) were very professional yet down to earth. They blended right in with us as they glided around and worked the room. We absolutely welcomed their presence but we kind of only realized they were there when we saw a flash go off. That right there is skills!! They captured some of our best posed and candid moments of the day/evening. We were all very pleased with Deva and her hubby and will definitely use her again. When my big day finally comes... and it will... Deva will be the one I will call!!

Sent on 09/22/2018

Gian · event on 05/11/2018

I hired Deva for a graduation photo shoot and I thoroughly enjoyed working with her! She is so experienced, kind and patient. She knows her craft and took her time to ensure that we got great shots. I felt very comfortable with her and she was easy to get in touch with and very responsive both before and after the shoot. I look forward to working with Deva again.

Sent on 05/30/2018

Award

DeVa Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Albums, Prints, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,886.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day, Albums, Prints, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints

• Not Just Events
    Not Just Events Wedding Planners

DeVa is amazing, not only did I use her as a photographer for my own wedding but I refer her to my bride's as well. She does a wonderful job and really works with her brides. I believe her rates are very reasonable.

• SHO Productions
    SHO Productions Wedding DJs

I really enjoyed working with DeVa at Melissa and Pan's wedding. She was very friendly and pleasant to work with, and she was very attentive to the married couple and wedding party. She's very talented at getting some great candid shots, but also knows how to capture formal shots in very professional manner. I would totally recommend her!

• New York, 10001 See on map