Saint Clair Shores, MI 48080 Map · Phone number

About DEUX ADORE

We are a sister hair & makeup artist team. We travel onsite for Boudoir, Weddings, Proms, Photo Shoots, & Events.

For more information, photos, etc., please also visit our blog at http://deuxadore.blogspot.com

Please contact us at deux.adore@gmail.com for more info and pricing.
Thank You!

Bridal Updo
Bridal Down do
Bridal Down do
Makeup by Deux Adore
Hair & Makeup for Gourmet Invitations photo shoot for Bride & Bloom Magazine - Photos by The...
Hair & Makeup by Deux Adore for Gourmet Invitations - Bride & Bloom Magazine Spring 2010
sarah conflitti wedding
sarah conflitti and bp
bride lauren 1

11 Reviews for DEUX ADORE

Nicole · Married on 02/06/2010

My wedding was on 2-6-2010 and Jen did the make-up for myself, my mom, my mother-in-law, and my bridesmaids. To say that she did an amazing job is an understatement, she is brilliant and makes each person look their absolute best for the big day. I heard so many people comment on how amazing and elegant our make-up was, and it stayed on ALL NIGHT which if you are a dancing queen like I am, is SO important. I would recommend Jen at Deux Adore to every Bride needing to look the best on their wedding day. AND go for the fake eyelashes, they are the final knock out punch to get those tears in your groom's eyes when you are walking down the aisle.

Jackie · Married on 08/21/2009

Jen and Stephanie come highly recommended. I had already had my hair and make up booked for the wedding but my bridesmaids wanted me to bring someone in for them. After seeing Jen and Stephanie's work first hand, I knew I had to book them. They were great communicating with me and showed up on time and ready to go. I did not hear 1 complaint from any of the girls, they loved their hair and make up. I definetly recommend them over and over again. They have such talent and they are both such sweethearts, plus they have no problem traveling to you.

Jane · Married on 05/22/2009

Deux Adore was incredible! They made me and my bridal party look beautiful. They were my favorite vendor!

DEUX ADORE FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup

• Bliss Weddings & Events
    Bliss Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

I am a HUGE fan of Deux Adore. Every one of my clients has received amazing customer service and always looks beautiful on their wedding day. The team is always really sweet, professional and surprisingly fast.

• Bella Tesora Events, LLC
    Bella Tesora Events, LLC Wedding Planners

The girls at Deux Adore are simply AMAZING. They make every bride gorgeous for her big day. I'm proud to call them friends and refer them to every bride I can!

• Pure Amour Photography
    Pure Amour Photography Wedding Photographers

Jen and her team are AMAZING at what they do. They are very professional and their work is nothing less than the best. I love working with Deux Adore and look forward to working with them again.

• Saint Clair Shores, MI 48080 See on map