Detailed Floral Design

Temecula, CA View map

$3,200 Typical Price

Detailed Floral Design is a luxury wedding florist located in Temecula, California. We love to bring joy to others through uniquely personal wedding flowers!

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$95

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$95

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$180

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3200

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Nautical
Preppy
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

1 User photo

Tyler M. Married on 05/07/2021

Karese's Beautiful Creations

We hired Karese to design our florals and we are so grateful that she was a part of our special day! From the very beginning, she was very detail-oriented and wanted to make sure she knew exactly what we wanted for our designs. She went the extra mile and ordered samples of our bridesmaid dress colors so that the florals would match accordingly. During the wedding planning, Karese was in constant communication with us and even sent us a sweet Valentine's day gift. When it came to the day of the wedding, she delivered a nice gift along with each of the bridesmaids' bouquets - it was so thoughtful of her! Our wedding was perfect and part of it was because Karese's designs turned out better than we imagined. If you hire her, expect to work with a sweet, caring, considerate, experienced, and amazing person!

Detailed Floral Design's reply:

Tyler, thank you for sharing your experience and for the opportunity to play a small part in your gorgeous day! Designing soft, romantic florals for you at South Coast Winery was truly my pleasure! I have so much respect for you both and know God has big plans for you as a couple. Congratulations again!!!
    Hannah W. Married on 01/08/2021

Amazing all around!

Trying to figure out where to start flowers wise was pretty daunting, especially when I didn’t have much experience with them and couldn’t put into words exactly what I wanted(just general ideas). I had a photo of flowers my fiancé had given me years ago that I loved and Karese at Detailed Flower Design found the flowers that I loved in that bouquet and made it into an elegant version that I couldn’t be happier with. After our first conversation, she put together a portfolio with a vision for the flowers and color scheme as well as a comprehensive list of what to expect. Karese followed up multiple times to make sure I was happy with the flowers and to see if there was anything I wanted to change. She was very willing to fix anything in the design I was not completely satisfied with, but I was. Even with all the nerves of trying to make sure everything was in place for the wedding, I was never worried about the flowers. I felt confident that Karese would make everything beautiful. Karese sent me updates the week of with the process and it made me so excited to see them. Day of she came at the time we discussed. I was blown away when I saw them. So much care was taken with every bouquet, even the one designated for throwing. All my bridesmaids were excited to see theirs and they loved them as much as I did mine. They were better than I could have imagined. I wouldn’t go with anyone else for flowers.

Detailed Floral Design's reply:

Thank you so much for the opportunity to create your gorgeous wedding flowers, Hannah! I am honored that you trusted us on such an important day and am thrilled to hear how much you loved our blooms. Thank you for sharing your experience with Detailed Floral Design. I hope to design blooms for you and Blake again in the future!

Deals

Detailed Floral Design 1
Offer

You are invited to fill out our contact form to check our availability on your wedding date. We are almost completely booked for 2021 and will begin booking 2022 weddings in summer 2021. www.detailedfloraldesign.com

Temecula, CA, 92591
Location of (Detailed Floral Design)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding