Soiree Design & Events

Murrieta, CA View map

$3,500 Typical Price

Soiree Design & Events, based in the beautiful Temecula Valley, specializes in the creation of unique and personalized weddings and special events; ranging from intimate celebrations to lavish soirees. Our innovative floral designs are inspired from the imaginations and personal style of our clients. With years of experience and a passion for design we take pride in exceeding expectations and bringing dreams to life.

Whether the overall appeal of an event may be modern chic, vintage romance, classic, edgy, rustic or an eclectic mix of organic elements, we consider every approach in transforming each event with meticulous details to design and produce the wedding of any bride or groom's dreams!!

Contact Us Today For Your Next Event

soireedesign.net

Ph: 951-704-2409 // 562-714-5722

Facebook.com/SoireeDesignAndEvents

Pinterest

Follow us on Instagram at: soireedesign_and_events

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$14.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$75.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$150.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Modern
Preppy
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

Alyssa Getting married on 12/11/2021

Dream Team!

Sheila and Jennifer were such a dream to work! They were attentive, knowledgeable, and so helpful in bringing our vision to life, and most importantly to us, worked within our budget. As you can imagine, being a 2020 bride came with an endless list of changes. With every change, Sheila put me at ease and worked with us to pivot plans as needed. And honestly, Sheila is the absolute sweetest; every follow up call with her felt like catching up with an old friend while also being very professional. The final execution on the day of were beyond my expectations! Soiree really goes above and beyond for their clients, and I would hire them again in a heartbeat!
  • Renee
    Renee R. Married on 06/04/2021

So Beautiful!!

We are so happy we had Soiree as our florist!! We had to deal with a venue/date change due to our original venue canceling on us and Soiree was so flexible and helpful during that process! Luckily they were still available on our new date and just switched over to our new date/venue no problem! And the flowers came out so beautiful!! I dont know much about flowers and I didn't give them much inspiration, but its like they knew exactly what I was going for! Flowers were so fresh and vibrant and looked so beautiful in pictures. During the process of planning, they were very responsive, flexible, attentive, and professional! highly recommend!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly S. Married on 08/02/2020

I still can’t get over my flowers!!!

From the moment I contacted Soiree they were responsive, kind and professional. I had my initial phone consultation with Jen. I knew right away I wanted to hire Soiree. My initial wedding date was in May. Due to Covid we had to reschedule our wedding 2 more times. Fortunately Soiree was flexible and was able to accommodate all of our changes. We could not meet in person for final selections because of Covid restrictions, so everything was selected through phone conversations and text. Worked out perfect. Sheila took over the reigns when it came to the final details. She was amazing and so sweet and caught my vision. Although we had to scale things down to accommodate a micro-wedding, Soiree still provided excellent service and beautiful arrangements. I kept saying all day “I love my flowers! I can’t get over how beautiful the flowers are!” Soiree not only does amazingly beautiful work, but they have hearts of gold and I am so grateful I chose them as my floral vendor.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

• Antoine & Meghan
    24 photos · 08/03/2015
  • Scott & Nazlie
    30 photos · 08/01/2015

Two Rings and A Kiss Wedding Officiant Two Rings and A Kiss Wedding Officiant Wedding Officiants

During our consultations with the Bride and Groom we like to learn the overall "look and feel" of the Wedding. We always ask who is doing floral design. Whenever we hear "Soiree Design and Events," we know this is going to be a Wedding with elevated style and elegance! With Soiree, everything is always perfect! The floral product is always fresh, and they don't skimp with the focal and line flowers. The filler flowers are always something unique and lovely. Their designs reflect years of floral education and experience. It is always like Soiree Design and Events has created a fairy tale, and we are able to step in, and become a part of it. On a scale of one to ten, Soiree is definitely a TEN!!!

Elegant Parties OC Elegant Parties OC Wedding Caterers

Great service and attention to details for all their clients. From: Elegant Parties OC

29980 Technology Dr Suite 2 Murrieta, CA, 92563
562-714-5722
Location of (Soiree Design & Events)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding