Soiree Design & Events Reviews

Soiree Design & Events 6
Soiree Design & Events 7
  • Kristen

Kristen Nomady · Married on 05/18/2019

Stunning Flowers & 5-Star Staff!!

Sheila is SO friendly and helpful, I absolutely loved working with her and everyone else at Soirée to create the perfect look for my wedding flowers! She listens, asks questions and offers great suggestions throughout the entire planning process. She knew my vision and was able to bring it to life in a way that was even more beautiful than I could’ve ever imagined!!

Sent on 06/23/2019
    Soiree Design & Events 8

Chelsea · Married on 08/11/2018

We LOVED getting to work with Soiree Design! During our consultation, my husband and I had some ideas of what were we looking for, but Shelia really helping transform our vision into a reality. She made fantastic suggestions for flower combinations that would be in season on our wedding day, and was extremely thoughtful in how we could recycle flowers from the ceremony into the reception to save money.

The flowers on the day of our wedding were breathtaking! From my bouquet, to the centerpieces and ceremony flowers, to the guys' boutonnieres - everything was amazing and so thoughtfully arranged. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Soiree Design & Events 9
    Soiree Design & Events 10
    Soiree Design & Events 11
    Soiree Design & Events 12
    Soiree Design & Events 13

Soiree Design & Events's reply:

Thank you so much Chelsea... you just brought joy to our hearts!!! You both were so sweet to work with and we were so honored to be a part of your special day! We wish you and Bryan a lifetime of love, happiness and prosperity!

Amanda Donofrio · Married on 04/28/2018

Soiree is the best!! With the most beautiful floral arrangements for any event. ❤️

We hired Sheila & the Soiree team for multiple family events, including weddings and 50th anniversary. The overall professionalism, knowledge, floral design and linen service has been impeccable. We could not be happier with the service and beautiful designs provided for our family. Sheila went above and beyond when she helped me in various ways while I organized my parent’s 50th anniversary event. The referrals and recommendations she provided were invaluable (catering, makeup, hair, etc) and I don’t know what I would have done without her. I highly recommend Soiree for your next event.

Sent on 12/14/2018

Soiree Design & Events's reply:

Oh Amanda! Thank you so much for your sweet review! We love what we do and working with you is a dream!

Rachel · Married on 11/11/2017

The Soiree team did such an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. Everything from my bouquet to my husband's boutonniere to the garland along the arbor were picture perfect and just absolutely stunning. We had an idea of what I wanted and Soiree went above and beyond to make that vision come true! They were flexible when things changed and really worked with us to make our wedding magical. I can't recommend them enough!

Sent on 11/22/2017

alison · Married on 11/04/2017

We loved all of the flowers at our wedding! My bouquet was just what I wanted- lots of texture, layers, cascading shape, ribbons and succulents. The altar was decorating with flowing greenery and ivory drapes that Soiree provided, delivered and set up. Our centerpieces were gorgeous, we had overflowing geometric terrariums filled with greens and ivory garden roses paired next to smaller vases with more garden roses. It was subtle, classy and modern. Working with Soiree was super easy, I was able to reach them when I needed and they made sure they understood my vision.

Sent on 11/22/2017
    Soiree Design & Events 20
    Soiree Design & Events 21
    Soiree Design & Events 22

Camille · Married on 09/30/2017

Sheila was absolutely incredible! I could not have been happier! Thank you! Do not hesitate to hire this amazing florist. My daughters wedding florals were fantastic!!!

Sent on 10/06/2017

Soiree Design & Events's reply:

Oh Camille.... it was so fun working with you and your sweet daughter and it truly was an honor to be a part of such a special time in all your lives. We have such a great team here at Soiree and you have made all our hearts so happy with your kind review... thank you!

Rachel · Married on 08/18/2017

Our wedding flowers were AMAZING!! We were so pleased, happy, excited, and impressed with all of the flowers provided for our wedding. We planned the wedding from out of state, and Soiree made the process very easy. Jennifer and the rest of the staff were very helpful and accommodating of our needs. When we made a planning trip to California, Jennifer was able to make time in her schedule for us to discuss the specifics of the flowers that we wanted for the wedding. From this meeting, she understood exactly the style we wanted for our wedding. We are so happy with all of the arrangements that Soiree created. The flowers were fresh and smelled great. The colors were perfect, and the types of flowers that were used in the bouquets and centerpieces were interesting and complimented each other well. The staff at Soiree really are pros with a great vision for how flower type and colors will combine to create beautiful arrangements. Everything was PERFECT. Working with Soiree was stress-free, and the final product was FABULOUS! We highly recommend them!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Soiree Design & Events's reply:

Thank you so much! We were so honored to be a part of your special day!

Victoria · Married on 07/07/2017

WOW WOW WOW!!!!

I am so so so thankful for the beautiful work that Sheila and her team created for our wedding day!
    I had been told that they go above and beyond and boy were we not disappointed! The quantity and beauty of the flower arrangements were incredible.
    From the very first meeting, I felt Sheila truly understood my vision and was so easy to talk to. She took us behind the scenes and showed us combinations and what was possible.
    The website was easy to work with and I knew everything would be great.
    Soiree Design and Events provided more flowers for our wedding day as it was very very hot on July 7th. I am so grateful.
    THANK YOU SOIREE DESIGN, you made our wedding decor a dream come true!

Sent on 07/27/2017

Lori · Married on 07/03/2017

I was extatic with my favorite flowers of yellow roses and daisies for my bridal bouquet, absolutely BEAUTIFUL, exactly what I wanted. I made my floral arrangements long distance with Sheila and Jennifer...I'm from Maui and we held our wedding in Temecula. We had a fun, engaging phone call followed by photos of bouquets in emails....It was a painless, fun process and my bouquet, hair clip, and rose petals for our small ceremony could not have been more lovely. My flowers were a very important detail to me, and I thank Jennifer and Shiela for accomodating my wishes so perfectly! My friends back here at home surely commented on their beauty as well!

Sent on 07/16/2017

Courtney · Married on 06/16/2017

My husband and I were extremely pleased with the florals and decor on our wedding day! We met with Jennifer and went over our vision. To be honest I really just gave her colors and flowers I like and she did the rest. I believe a professional should be able to create what they see ( I am not a florist and have no clue so I let her do her thing and it was beautiful. My bouquet was huge and filled with exactly what I wanted! They did our centerpieces to our corsages to the altar and we were not disappointed. We even paid extra for candles and greenery to go down a corridor into our reception area and it was a true vision. The flowers even lasted a couple days for our farewell brunch! Seriously everything was perfect!

Thanks so much for making our day so beautiful!

-Courtney and Chris Vialovos

Sent on 08/14/2017

Claryssa · Married on 05/26/2017

We booked Soiree for our Temecula wedding this last May. We absolutely loved every detail. My bouquet was huge, full of beautiful flowers and exactly as we discussed! The isle and altar OMG to die for!!! It's nerve wrecking to leave your wedding plans up to some one else and not see all the arrangements until you are walking down the isle, but you can defiantly put your trust in Soiree. They care very much about what they do and want to make sure the bride and groom...and mother of the bride lol, are completely satisfied! Don't look any further Soiree is the best!!!

Sent on 09/29/2017

Tahnee · Married on 05/10/2017

I cannot say enough about Sheila and Jennifer. I came in not knowing what I wanted and Sheila took care of me. Her designs were perfect and they were exactly what I didn't know I wanted! Everything was absolutely amazing!!!

Sent on 05/21/2017

Alice · Married on 02/04/2017

Sheila and her team at Soiree Designs were amazing! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding florist!! With all the Pinterest inspirations out there I was having a difficult time deciding on the centerpieces for our rustic glam wedding, but Sheila was able to take all my inspirations and put them into the perfect centerpieces that we and all of our guests absolutely loved!!! Everything they created was exactly what I wanted and more!!! All the arrangements were beautiful which includes my beautiful blinged-out bouquet, bridesmaids bouquets, the groom and groomsmen's boutonnieres, the asymmetrical alter garland and chair pods for the ceremony. I got so many compliments on our floral arrangements plus the bouquets all night and even after the wedding!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Annette · Married on 12/29/2016

After contacting Soiree Design & Events (a preferred vendor at the Grand Tradition in Fallbrook), I can't say enough about our wonderful experience working with co-owner Sheila for my daughter's wedding! From our first meeting with Sheila, we knew instantly she was the one to help pull off the perfect look for the big day and she immediately saw my daughter's vision and didn't try to steer her in another direction. Her prices were more than fair and her communication and fast responses to my multiple texts and emails were impressive. We also saw that she uses only the best quality flowers and pays such attention to detail. On the wedding day, Sheila blew us away when we saw the ceremony and reception sites at the venue fully decorated in the rustic/romantic theme my daughter envisioned. It brought tears to my eyes! Book Soiree Design & Events for your wedding or event and you won't be disappointed! You'll also make a very good friend in the process.... Thank you Sheila!!!

Sent on 01/10/2017

Soiree Design & Events's reply:

Awe thank you so much for your sweet words...It was such an honor being a part of such a special time in all your lives! XOXO

Deanna · Married on 11/12/2016

Jen and everyone at Soiree Design and Events did an absolutely beautiful job with the floral design for our event! The bouquets were so stunning that I placed mine back in the fridge and it still looks great. The flowers for the ceremonial arch and the elegant centerpieces far surpassed my expectations. To top it off, the flowers for our cake were so beautiful that they added that extra touch to achieve perfection!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Katrina · Married on 10/28/2016

I had a vision I shared with Jennifer and our coordinator, Michelle Garibay, and together with their team, they delivered! From the dreamy bouquet to the altar and centerpieces, everything was very well executed on the day of our wedding. I love, love, love my bouquet and the finishing touches the flowers created made everything magical! Jennifer was our main contact and she's so organized. I met with her twice to go over details and she's quite a charm. She was very responsive and easy to work with. The flowers were delivered on time, looked so fresh in time for the ceremony and reception. The set-up from the altar, sweetheart table to our wedding guest tables were absolutely gorgeous and even a couple of days after our wedding, they still look so radiant, it was amazing. I am so in love with my bouquet, I wish I can share a photo here!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Ashley · Married on 08/20/2016

I worked with Soiree Floral and Design (primarily with Sheila) for my wedding at Galway Downs on Aug. 20th. She went above and beyond throughout the whole process. She was exceptional at developing rapport, responding to my vision, and ultimately making the floral arrangements beautiful. She maintained open communication across the planning process and was very affordable. I would recommend this vendor to anyone! I wish they had a 6 star option, cause they deserve it!!

Sent on 09/09/2016

Soiree Design & Events's reply:

Oh Ashley... what a sweet review! We loved working with you and can't wait to see pictures! We'd give you a 6 star rating on being one of the sweetest brides :)

Heather · Married on 07/30/2016

The people at Soiree Design and Events are wonderful!! From the very first meeting they completely saw my vision for the day and gave great suggestions when I was indecisive. The flowers were beautiful, one of my favorite parts of the wedding!! They were wonderful about setting up and clean up, and even picked up their rental supplies early the next morning, we didn't have to worry about a thing!! They are so talented and truly care about their clients!

Sent on 01/22/2017

Shannon · Married on 06/04/2016

To say that I had an amazing experience with Soiree would be a huge understatement. The team at Soiree is truly top notch and it shows through in their work. Let me start by saying that flowers were not a top priority for me at our wedding, honestly I could have cared less. BUT after one meeting with Soiree spent day dreaming about the way flowers and foliage would look at our venue I quickly became a flower person. We worked with Jennifer and she was incredible. She is so patient, responsive, adaptable, loving and SUPER talented. I had no idea what any flower was called or how to articulate what I wanted and she flawlessly figured out the exact vibe I wanted for our wedding. It’s like she was reading my mind. She wants to do whatever is true to your style and never pushes you away from that. Our wedding was extremely detailed and needed flowers or foliage on so many different areas; there was A LOT of moving parts. Soiree handled it beautifully, always allowing me to execute my style, never making us feel like we were crazy or over the top (which we were). They are just good people :) They are so nice they let our puppy attend every meeting since I had to travel from LA and had no problem with both moms tagging along to all the meetings. They love what they do and are a pleasure to work with. On our actual wedding day there was a brush fire that caused some serious delays, but as I arrived to the venue you would have never been able to tell. Everything looked AMAZING! Soiree was so great to work with, they are reliable and stress free, which is so important. They also have all kinds of fun items you can use for centerpieces, which we took full advantage of. They helped transform our wedding into exactly what we envisioned and we couldn’t love them more. If you are looking for a quality florist who does great work, go with Soiree!

Sent on 07/28/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2016

Jen is AMAZINGLY patient! I was that bride that after every meeting her and I had about floral design I would change my mind. Each time she made the changes and brainstormed with me over new ideas. I eventually turned over design of my wedding to Jen...smartest decision this finicky bride made.

I was BLOWN ALWAY with everything she did. She designed a romantic and glamourous ceremony and reception space. Our guest were completely amazed and haven't stopped commenting about how gorgeous and perfect everything was. Jen and her team are the Dream Floral Team I would have never trusted anyone but her to have total creative control. Love, Love, Love Soiree Floral Design & Events!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Jenny · Married on 05/06/2016

Absolutely AMAZING! It's such a nice feeling to walk into the bridal suite and see that the flower turned out even better than you could have ever imagined! I know nothing about flowers, but I had a vision of what I wanted and even more difficult a vision of what I absolutely did not want. Soiree met with me, worked with me, and met with me again to make sure they had the perfect idea of what I would like and they turned out PERFECT. They were so kind and really cared about what you want!

Sent on 05/20/2016

Elaine · Married on 05/06/2016

We are so pleased with Soiree Design and Events. Flowers are just an important part of a wedding and I wanted ours to be nothing less than beautiful. I have design ideas for our flowers and its arrangements and what Soiree Design and Events did exceeded my expectations. It was simple but with attention to small details, it's just perfectly beautiful. The girls just love their bouquets. I think the flowers made us more beautiful! The flower girls enjoyed their garden baskets too. It made their way down the aisle more fun! Every flower decorations from the men's boutonnière, the petals on the ceremony floors, the flowers on the aisle, the guest tables and our sweetheart table are just breathtaking! Jen and Sheila are just the sweetest. Working with them just makes the wedding process more fun and confident knowing that we are using the best flower company.

Sent on 06/25/2016

Kelly · Married on 04/09/2016

Sheila is amazing! I came in with a whole bunch of ideas and she helped me to narrow down my choices to get what i really wanted. When i walked into the venue on my wedding day, I was so blown away that i actually cried. She thought of every detail and actually thought of the details that I hadn't even thought of! Soiree is Great!

Sent on 05/29/2016

Soiree Design & Events's reply:

Kelly! You are so sweet! We are so happy you loved everything! It was such a joy working with you and we wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

We picked Soiree on the recommendation of our Coordinator Diana (Celebrations By Di...go ahead and read that glowing review as well). :-) #dreamteam

After scheduling an initial consultation with Jennifer we just HAD to work with her! I walked out of the consultation feeling like she really heard/understood my ideas and vision. She was so incredibly organized and professional, I felt I was in great hands. More importantly, after some discussion we were able to get to a place within our budget while still getting me exactly what we wanted for the wedding (keep in mind florals are expensive!).

Following our initial meeting, I exchanged a few more emails with her and dialed out some ideas (did I mention we had cut over 250 wine bottles to be used as centerpieces?). I showed sent her a few additional inspirational pictures, and explained how I would like the bottles utilized in conjunction with some vines/greenery from her team...and then that was it, I didn't see/hear from her until the day of the wedding when she dropped off our bouquets and corsages.

WOW, they blew it right out of the water. Words cannot express how overwhelmingly beautiful and PERFECT she and her team executed my vision (I'll post pictures as soon as I have them). The day of, I was calm, cool, collected and had not cried once...but when those bouquets got delivered to our room I had a TOTAL moment -- seriously, I was in absolute aw of the beautiful work she and her team did. Moreover, Soiree and Diana worked together to PERFECTLY execute my vision for the centerpieces and use of bottles throughout the venue. Their time, effort and attention to detail are truly unmatched in Temecula. My sincerest gratitude to Jennifer and her amazing team!!!!

Sent on 03/15/2016
  • W

Whitney · Married on 01/09/2016

OH Sheila! I love you! My wedding day was the most beautiful day of my life. Each small detail was executed perfectly with Sheila on my team. We creatively came up with ways for us to save on flowers and came up with new table arrangements that she had never done before (and I had only seen done in one photo among thousands I had used to plan my wedding). Each small detail made for the wedding of my dreams. Sheila and I understood one another and what the vision and goal was. Her team is so amazing too. I want them to create beauty at all of my special events forever!

Sent on 02/16/2016

Soiree Design & Events's reply:

Oh Whitney! It is I who should thank you for allowing us the honor to be a part of your wedding day! I loved working with you and if I could I would bottle up your energy and overall sweetness! Our team here at Soiree loved bringing your vision to life and we love your pictures. We wish you and Brian a lifetime of love and happiness and happily ever after!