63 Dawn Marie Ct, North Kingstown, RI 02852 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 39

About Desiree Dugan Photography

I am a RI based wedding photographer with a passport and willingness to travel! I am available for the New England area as well as destinations worldwide. I capture the important moments along with the moments that are happening between the important moments. You might miss your Dad tearing up during your vows, but I won't! I provide beautiful, heirloom quality wedding albums as well as prints and products.

I am a member of the Professional Photographers of America. I am also fully licensed, registered, and insured. My wedding pricing starts at $2300. Do you need a unique gift for your groom? I also enjoy photographing boudoir clients. Ask about boudoir and wedding packages. I look forward to hearing from you!

Follow Desiree Dugan Photography on

desireeduganphotography0361

• Videos 1

4 Reviews for Desiree Dugan Photography

Sarah · Married on 11/05/2016

I have nothing but great things to say about Desiree Dugan Photography. My husband and I were lucky enough to work with Desiree on the day of our wedding and we both know it would have never been the perfect day that it was without Desiree. She went above and beyond to make sure everything was in place and that everyone was where they needed to be. My husband and I have always been an awkward couple in photographs until we met Desiree! She was able to capture us in our best moments and make us look great. I wish that we could get married every weekend just so we could hang out with Desiree. I have recommended her to many close friends and I would recommend her to anyone looking for the BEST photographer ever!

Sent on 02/15/2017

Lauren · Married on 07/17/2016

Working with Desiree was amazing! From our gorgeous engagement session to meetings and ultimately our big day, Desire was easy to work with, got our vibe, and went above and beyond to give us photographic memories to last a lifetime. Our wedding day was HOT with crazy weather mixed in - didn't make a difference to Desiree. She got every shot we wanted, the ones we didn't think of, and the ones that we were lucky enough to get because of the rain. Loved everything!!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Heidi · Married on 06/28/2014

We absolutely loved our wedding photos. For our formal shots, Desiree turned an ordinary location into the extraordinary. The photos portray the glamour and romance a bride dreams about - I was thrilled when I saw them. The candid photos were amazingly, picture-perfect. Aside from being a skilled photographer, Desiree is simply a person you want around on your wedding day. She's accommodating and brings a calmness any bride would welcome with open arms. At one point, I glanced around the room as my wedding party scrambled with finishing touches and there was Desiree fastening my nephew's cufflinks.
    Desiree hustled all day and gave my husband and I photos I've always imagined.

Sent on 09/09/2014

Desiree Dugan Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,700.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints

• 63 Dawn Marie Ct North Kingstown, 02852 See on map
    4012554743 (Other Phone Number)
  • North Kingstown, 02852 See on map