James Hill, JM JM 0000Z Map · Phone number

Designs By Nishy - Wedding & Event Management 6
Designs By Nishy - Wedding & Event Management 7
  • Robert's Wife

Terry-Ann · Married on 12/29/2018

DesignsByNishy is the real deal! I recommend her 100%!

If you are searching for decorating, planning and coordinating services and you are reading this review, look no further as you are at the right place! I found Nishy just by searching Instagram for a wedding decorator. When I saw her work, I knew immediately that I wanted her to be our decorator. Planning from another country, I thought it would be difficult, however Nishy made the process 100% stress free. Her responses were always prompt and professional but warm, regardless of the time of day we spoke. She was always ready to offer advice and support. DesignsByNishy does not break the bank! We had a budget an Nishy wove her expertise into making everything we wanted (and more) a reality!
    Nishy literally goes above and beyond her decorating and coordinating services, there were things going on behind the scenes on my wedding day but Nishy made sure I didn't have to worry about any of it, and the day went as planned.
    The decor! It was beyond what I expected! I expected it to be beautiful, but it was simply amazing and fairytale like, everyone is still talking about our decor. Words can't express how much we love and appreciate Nishy and her team for making our wedding dream a reality, and so we will recommend her to everyone that will listen. Thank you Nishy! #ACoupleCrooks

Romelia · Married on 08/27/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Where do I start? This review has been long overdue however, it has been difficult to find the time to sit down and gather the right words to express my complete satisfaction with the services provided by Nichelle and her team for my Special day. Planning such an important day in a persons life is a not an easy task. I have always been the type of person that finds it difficult to ask for help and place my ideas in the hands of others (being the perfectionist that I am). I have had many sleepless nights questioning whether my ideal vision could be executed in the way I envisioned but let me just say, Nichelle went above and beyond my expectations and wildest dreams. When I saw my Decor, the flowers, the tablesetting, my bouquet, I was blown away! My smile you could not erase. Everything was captured beautifully down the the finest detail.

I made a special request to Nichelle to incorporate a daisy flower in my bouquet as a tribute to my grandmother (Daisy) who passed away the previous year. A daisy flower was delicately placed in the middle of my Bouquet as well as a on a flower pin on my mothers dress, place close to her heart which I cannot express enough what this meant to me.

Communication was one of the biggest factors in planning an overseas wedding. Nichelle responded promptly to any concerns or queries I had with understanding, professionalism and patience, all the things I could ask for from someone involved in such a delicate affair. She noted down all my requests, itemised each request with costings and gave suggestions to keep me within budget. She is honest, fair, reliable and gained my trust very easily. I have much respect for her conduct particularly as I had so many disappointments trying to receive quotes from other vendor needed for my wedding. Prices quoted were excessive for what was required. Working with Nichelle I knew exactly what my money was going towards and the results were impeccable.

Other vendors provided by Michelle was cake services and photography which I was also extremely happy with. The cake was made beautifully and tasted amazing. My photographer was extremely professional yet easy to work with and I am very happy with the results. So, thank you Nichelle and your amazing team for making my day so special and a day to remember. I highly recommend your services to anyone as you do not disappoint. Thanks again. Lots of love, 'The Gordons' :) xoxox

• Gravisha

Gravisha · Married on 08/26/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

I made a special request to Nichelle to incorporate a daisy flower in my bouquet as a tribute to my grandmother (Daisy) who passed away the previous year. A daisy flower was delicately placed in the middle of my bouquet as well as a on a flower pin on my mothers dress, placed close to her heart which I cannot express enough what this meant to me.

Other vendors provided by Nichelle was cake services and photography which I was also extremely happy with. The cake was made beautifully and tasted amazing. My photographer was extremely professional yet easy to work with and I am very happy with the results. So, thank you Nichelle and your amazing team for making my day so special and a day to remember. I highly recommend your services to anyone as you do not disappoint. Thanks again. Lots of love, 'The Gordons' :) xoxox

Designs By Nishy - Wedding & Event Management FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding lighting? $ 300.00
  • Which of the following does starting price include? Chandeliers, Uplighting
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding lighting package? $ 216.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular wedding package include? Uplighting
  • What lighting services do you provide? Chandeliers, Dance Floor Lighting, Hanging Lit Decor, Lanterns, Outdoor, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Day-of Coordination, Delivery, Drapery, Event Design, Event Planning, Floral Design, Setup, Venue Selection
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops, Candles/Holders, Chalkboards, Paper Flowers, Signage, Table Runners, Vases

• JB Romantic Journeys
    JB Romantic Journeys Travel Agents

I highly recommend Designs by Nishi. Nichelle and her team are professional, organized and do an amazing job. She takes the stress out of executing an event and makes everything seamless.

• Joel Finnigen Photography LLC
    Joel Finnigen Photography LLC Wedding Photographers

Wonderful wedding planner and designer to work with!

• Makeup by Kimberly Patterson
    Makeup by Kimberly Patterson Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Nichelle on quite a few weddings and I can definitely say that she will be the perfect pick for your wedding or special event. Not only is she very dedicated, professional and organized but she also has the most genuine and down to earth personality. I endorse this wedding/event planner to the fullest.