1845 W.Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60622 Map · Phone number

About DESEO EVENTS

DESEO EVENTS specializes in the production of higly customized wedding planning and in-house contemporary event design. Let us deal with the details so you can enjoy your special occasion without stress. Start with a complimentary consultation and we will create a customized package that fits your needs. Our experience and relationships within the event production industry gives us the ability to provide you with the right options, save you time and help you meet your budget goals while delivering a signature event that reflects you!

• Sweetchic Events, Inc.
DeeJuicyTable
KandilBordenWeddinghighres034

3 Reviews for DESEO EVENTS

mariel · Married on 10/09/2010

Wonderful service!! Ana cristina is the best planner ever, she took a lot of stress off my shouldes, she has a gift to understand what people want ,wonderful style, great taste!! she is very dedicated, and professional.Thank You!!
    Mariel Salgado.

Sent on 10/20/2010
  • Y

Julia · Married on 10/02/2009

At first, I was skeptical about using a planner.. Then I met with the Deseo Events team and all my doubts dissapeared. IThey were creative, organized, amazing execution, and most importantly gave me peace of mind. They also help me save money by negotiating with my vendors. I highly recommend Deseo Events.

Sent on 04/21/2010

I can’t say enough good things about Ana and her team at Deseo Events. She is so talented, understanding and tough (when she needs to be), she really saved us from a potentially disastrous wedding. We reached out to her for advice after another well-known Chicago planner dropped us halfway in to the planning process of a multi-day/multi-venue Indian wedding in downtown Chicago. Without any hesitation or even a contract, she started calling vendors, trying to find alternatives to the very expensive options we had been working with. Within a matter of weeks, she had started to undo months of horrible planning with passion and creative ideas. And as I continued to work with her over the next 5 months, she continued to wow me with her ideas and eye for style. She was also very organized and results driven, we got consistent updates and she kept a constant eye on our budget and vendors. She executed a flawless wedding weekend for us and we will forever be grateful to Ana for taking a wedding disaster and turning it in to the wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 10/07/2012

DESEO EVENTS FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning

• 1845 W.Grand Ave Chicago, 60622 See on map
    3122423040 (Fax Number)
    Location of (DESEO EVENTS)