269 Saddle River Rd, Saddle Brook, NJ 07663 Map · Phone number

About Dennis Pike Photography

So many people write the same thing in the "about" section... I refuse to do that. I speak openly and honestly. I love what I do, I have the best job in the world. The fun I have doing what I do shows through in the photos I take. Just because I have a lot of fun doing what I do does not mean I don't take it seriously, I know how important a wedding day can be, and how much effort goes into planning it. I spend a lot of hours working on photography to be the best I can possibly be at it. I live, breath, eat and sleep photography. I think my passion and my dedication show through in the images I create. I can always promise those two things to you... dedication and passion.

AboveDancing
AboveDancing

20 Reviews for Dennis Pike Photography

Kara · Married on 12/16/2017

Let's start by saying, I always trust my best friends recommendations. But, also, I had previously been in a wedding party where Dennis was the photographer, so this was a fairly easy hire for me. I had seen how he worked, and seen his final work, all of which were amazing. Dennis has the ability to make big group photos fun and easy which are important when dealing with a big bridal party of 18 like ours! He has a routine and way of taking photos throughout the day which is important and makes the bride have to worry about one less thing. He is truly a professional and so are his assistant and 2nd shooter, who happened to be Drew for our big day. Dennis was accommodating when it came to answering questions before the wedding.
    Most importantly, he has this incredible eye for taking some incredible photos. Be willing to tough it out in the weather, whatever it may be because outdoor photos are his thing! So whether it is snowing, raining, or a hundred degrees, be ready! The photos will be worth it!

Sent on 01/12/2018

JD · Married on 09/24/2017

Phenomenal photographer! Dennis is incredibly skilled with an eye for detail, lighting, and intimate perspective. He and his assistant were amazing throughout the day, and captured not only the important events, but so many special little moments. We absolutely love our photos and couldn't speak highly enough of his talent, professionalism, and great personality besides!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Nicole · Married on 07/02/2017

I can't put into words how truly amazing Dennis is! He is exactly what everyone should be looking for in a photographer - he is down to earth, nice, and fun to be around (which is so important on your wedding day as your with your photographer all day!). He is efficient and makes your wedding day run smoothly. He is there for every moment (big or small) yet you do not even notice him throughout the night. And most importantly he takes breathtaking pictures. All of our bridal party and family members (even other guests) could not stop telling us how awesome he was. His portraits are unique/stunning, yet he also captures all of those little moments - our sneak peek photos have been AMAZING and I cannot wait to relive the rest of the day through his lens! If your looking for the perfect photographer - look no further - Dennis will be the best decision you made for your wedding!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Award

Dennis Pike Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter

• 269 Saddle River Rd Saddle Brook, 07663 See on map