1027 N Genesee Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90046 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Dennis Kwan Photography

Dennis Kwan's unique cinematic and photojournalistic style and larger than life (literally, he's 6'7") personality will capture the emotion and beauty of your wedding day unlike any other! New to WeddingWire, check out reviews on The Knot or WeddingChannel.com that speak for themselves. Dennis.Kwan@gmail.com

Follow Dennis Kwan Photography on

0u2a0135b 2 smalltext

• Real Weddings 21

45 Reviews for Dennis Kwan Photography

Russell · Married on 02/04/2017

My husband and I could not love our wedding photos by Dennis Kwan any more than we do! Dennis has a special gift for capturing everyone at their best and for making you feel completely at ease. He makes sure to get everything--he doesn't miss a single important beat. As far as wedding planning goes he is a "must-have!" You will congratulate yourself for making a stellar decision by hiring him.

Sent on 08/29/2017

JoJo · Married on 07/16/2016

I'm so happy I got to be a DK bride! Dennis came to Nashville for our rehearsal dinner and wedding. He caught the most memorable moments during our speeches at our rehearsal dinner and priceless photos of our special day. He helped my camera shy husband come out of his shell and actually smile! Not the creepy fake one, but his genuine smile. Dennis captured our true happiness on that special day. He always managed to pop up at the right moment, my dad and I practicing our first dance, my maid of honor and her mom getting their makeup done, moments you know happen at every wedding but aren't always captured. He even made the pictures of our food and decor something I want to frame in our home. He is always snapping, and the candids are priceless, of course someone nearly 7 ft tall on the dance floor has the best vantage point! (another plus for him!) We extended our reception past his contract time but he still came out for our sendoff in his pajamas! Dennis has the most wonderful smile its easy to smile back at him and forget you're being photographed. The time I spent with him I really felt like a bridal model and I truly looked like one in the pictures he took. He has such an amazing eye for everything. If he's available, HIRE HIM! Dennis, if you read this, we love you soy much! Thanks for everything!!!!

Sent on 10/30/2016

Renee · Married on 06/04/2016

Dennis is truly the ultimate photographer. He is incredibly talented, very professional, with a warm, friendly fun personality! He captured our June wedding at The Breakers in Palm Beach so perfectly! He and his team leveraged all aspects of this gorgeous property easily transitioning from multiple inside and outside locations. Always at the right place and right time to beautifully capture our special moments, but never intrusive which is both unique and quite amazing given his 6ft 5" height! Dennis is highly regarded in the industry, and was recommended to us by our amazing wedding planner Tracy Taylor Ward, who only works with the best. Dennis is is one of a kind...

Sent on 10/30/2016