Chicago, IL 60612 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Delta Disc Jockeys LLC

Delta Disc Jockeys tailors each event to ensure satisfaction. We average over 150 wedding receptions every year! We have performed for groups of 25 to 3,000 people with ease and success.

Interactive, well trained professional staff
State of the art equipment
Back-up equipment included
Radio edited music available
$1,000,000 liability policy
Referrals available upon request
Member of the Better Business Bureau

Customers of Delta Disc Jockeys are afforded our years of experience and unmatched professionalism. Don't settle for a "canned" event... Let Delta Disc Jockeys tailor an event just for you.

104 Reviews for Delta Disc Jockeys LLC

• JoJo

JoJo Sawallisch · Getting married on 12/10/2021

Wedding DJ

I had no idea who I wanted to use as our DJ for our wedding but when we met J.D. at a bridal expo, I knew he was something special! I was very interested and emailed him later that day after we briefly met and then after thinking about it more and meeting with him one and one I couldn't pass him up! I am so glad he was our DJ and there could not have been anyone better! He is so personable, friendly, kind, awesome, fun and just wants to make sure you are happy and satisfied! He was so fun to work with and I could not have asked for anyone better to help make the reception and most importantly the ceremony more perfect with our music choices! Music is very important as it sets the tone and vibe for that magical feeling we sometimes can't describe and he covered it all! Music speaks were words fail and he definitely made sure the music spoke perfectly on our special day! :)

Sent on 10/26/2020

Matthew Peterson · Married on 05/09/2020

JD is Incredible. Every Review I Agree With

JD thinks of things you haven't thought of and is SOOO flexible. He will follow your instructions to a tee and make proactive recommendations that allow you to create the wedding you want. That said, he has incredible taste for music and flows with the party. Every person at my wedding "the DJ's choices were amazing" "the DJ was awesome"

Think about that, JD's music selection was impeccable and it has nothing to do with how great of a person he was. For example, it has nothing to do with organizing the list for us, sourcing the songs, communicating effectively, setting up a timely meeting, last-minute tweaks, controlling the flow of traffic, working with the photographers.

I can't say enough about him. My entire family wants to use them for their wedding based on our experience.

Don't think about it, just go with JD. You will not be dissapointed because he has so many quality measures in place... amazing.

Sent on 09/09/2020

Chelsey · Married on 09/09/2017

JD was great to work with. He was very responsive anytime we had questions leading up to the wedding, and his pre-wedding sheets really helped keep things organized and easy. The music at our ceremony and reception was exactly what we wanted. Our guests commented on how great a job our DJ did during the ceremony specifically and how seamless the transitions were. He kept everyone dancing during the reception and was a great MC the whole night. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ.

Sent on 10/17/2017

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Delta Disc Jockeys LLC 1
    Discounted rates for Friday and Sunday Weddings!
    Delta Disc Jockeys offers discounted rates for wedding receptions that are scheduled on Fridays and Sundays. If your wedding is scheduled for one of these days, contact us today to take advantage of a 20% savings!

• Kemper Lakes Golf Club Country Club Weddings

JD Mason and his Delta Disc Jockey's staff are a pleasure to work with each time they play at Kemper Lakes Golf Club. The dance floor is always full when they are DJing, which is important for any wedding reception. JD Mason and his staff make planning the music for your wedding easy and convenient. I highly recommend him to each one of my couple making his number one on my preferred vendor list!

• Chicago, 60612 See on map
    8156244782 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Delta Disc Jockeys LLC)