Della White Photography

Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Della White Photography

I love photographing moments, emotions, and people. Wedding photography has the perfect mix of everything I love, and is without a doubt my dream job. I get the chance to get creative, capture moments, and create I would love to have the opportunity to document your wedding day!

I have more than 9 years of experience photographing over 150 weddings & twice as many boudoir and portrait sessions. I'm constantly working to improve my skills and develop my art, and continue to learn by working with other professionals, attending conferences, workshops, and networking events several times a year.

Family means the world to me, and mine inspires me on a daily basis. My fiance and I have been together for 11 years and have built an incredible life with our beautiful little girls, lovable dogs, and a feisty chinchilla. I l o v e to travel (especially on road trips, I've driven cross country 4 times!), and I've lived in California, Hawaii, and New York.

Website ~ della@dellawhite.com ~ 951-732-9840 ~ Facebook ~ Blog

Follow Della White Photography on

26 Reviews for Della White Photography

Tina · Married on 11/14/2015

Della is AH-mazing! She is the sweetest and super professional. She took some great candied shots and beautiful pictures of our special day. Della also has a great attention to detail, she helped by directing our poses and knew what looked good and not so good lol. I loved her honesty and I am so grateful to her for capturing our memories. I will definitely be using her services in the future and would recommend her to my family and friends.

Della was the perfect photographer for our wedding. We were at Lake Oak Meadows, and so started with an already amazing list of photographers. When I asked the planning team at the venue about photographers, they had nothing but good things to say about Della. When I called her, I was instantly at ease with her. She was amazingly flexible and wanted to do exactly what you had in mind. She gave her suggestions but in the end was willing to work with your preferences, which is not true of all photographers. I definitely had one tell me "that's just not the way we do things". She had a great setup for how she selected which shots you wanted, which totally took the stress out of coming up with your plan out of the blue. On the day of, she and her assistant were everywhere and covered all the details and events. She was there from getting ready to our exit. The photos came back absolutely beautiful, and all our friends and family love them. We did her "all digital" package, which is a great deal for my husband and I who are pretty tech-savvy and just wanted the files + 1 great print for the wall. She also gives full rights to the pictures, which was a huge deal for us. All in all, her pricing was similar to others around but she offered a far better deal. Della was an amazing choice, we'd choose her all over again!

Oh where do I start, I met Della in 2012 when she did some boudoir pictures for me which I LOVED!! She is an awesome photographer with amazing talent; her candid pictures are my most favorite she really knows how to capture those intimate personal moments. Della is always the first person that comes to mind when I want professional pictures. When my husband (as of June 6th 2015 ) and I decided to get married, Della was the first vendor I contacted to see what dates she had available before we even picked out a day, I REALLY REALLY wanted her to be the our photographer I knew she would capture each special moment perfectly. On the day of our wedding Della and her assistant Shelia were amazing; they were both super sweet, patient and they always made sure we stayed on our timeline schedule which I really appreciated because we were able to get all the pictures we wanted without rushing.
    There’s things that I remember about our wedding day but everything was so hectic that the time flew by so quickly that I honestly don’t remember much about the details like what dinner tasted like, what music was played or what random things we did, there is one thing that I do however remember saying hell ya when asked will I marry my husband, everything else was a blur, all I can say is THANK GOODNESS for Della she captured moments I didn’t even know we had. Thanks to her wonderful talent I have pictures that are beautiful and intimate that I will forever have. ..Memories that aren’t so blurry 

Della White Photography Pricing

Della White Photography Price Rates

Della White Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,300.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Della White Photography 1
    Book with us
    Every wedding booked includes a free 1 hour engagement session, with editing on all photos, and private proof website!

• 2966 Westridge Road Riverside, CA 92506 See on map