DeLane Hayes DJ & Production

Garner, NC View map
$800 Most Popular Price

$800 Most Popular Price

My mission is to provide you with an extraordinary experience from the initial contact until your event ends. I strive to be not only accommodating to any situation, but easily accessible by phone, email, or facebook. When you choose DeLane Hayes DJ and Productions you work with the owner himself, not a contracted DJ or employee. I customize each event to meet your desires, down to being able to pick out your do and do not play lists. Give me a call and tell me how I can assist you with your next event!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$800

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$800

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

1 User photo

• Kimberly
    Kimberly C. Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing, reasonably priced service

From the moment my husband and I met DeLane, we knew we’d made the right decision. He’s extremely knowledgeable, makes suggestions without being pushy, and does a phenomenal job during game time. It is evident that he is passionate about what he does. I couldn’t be happier with our decision to hire DeLane!
    Karen Married on 05/20/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We hired Mr. Hayes after a referral from a friend for my daughters wedding. He was great to work with, quick to respond to emails, very organized and professional! He kept the audience engaged and everyone had a great time. My eighty plus mother in law was telling us how good he was the morning after the wedding! You won't be disappointed if you contract with him!
  • User1486834 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    DeLane made our wedding! He was accessible by email and phone every time I needed him. The dance floor was packed the entire night. I couldn't imagine having another DJ!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Daniel Hendley Photography Daniel Hendley Photography Wedding Photographers

DeLane was the DJ at a wedding I photographed and he did a phenomenal job. He was organized, upbeat, and very engaging with the crowd. I heard lots of compliments from attendees about how wonderful of a job he was doing, how great his sense of humor was, and how professional yet approachable he came across. Definitely a pro at what he does, and I'd be honored to work alongside him in the future.

Robert F. Filcsik Photography Robert F. Filcsik Photography Wedding Photographers

This is another fantastic DJ I have worked with several times. He is a natural born entertainer, who can get the entire crowd going. If you are 5 yrs old or 55 yrs old. DeLane will get you out of your seat and moving, and knows how to set the mood. Always a pleasure working with him!

Garner, 27529
9194128373
Location of (DeLane Hayes DJ & Production)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding