4820 Laurel Canyon Blvd, Valley Village, CA 91607 Map · Phone number

About Deja Vu Cakes

I developed a passion for baking and designing cakes from very early age when I would throw tea parties for my dolls, redesign their wardrobe and decorate a few baked cup cakes with my mother. I truly owe it to my mother and family for their encouragement and support that has shaped my life as I know it.

I vividly remember my first "character" cake that I had made for my cousin's dog "Black's" first birthday at age of 10, which subsequently resulted in receiving orders from my family and friends for their special occasions. Later at age 14, I was commissioned to create a Donald Duck cake by my first official client.

What a lifetime experience! The exhilaration has stayed with me ever since…

Baking and sugar craft is my passion. My approach is to have a positive outlook, valiant attitude and the desire for exceeding excellence.

My mission is to create the utmost exquisite cakes that are visually inspiring and tastefully unmatched. Every cake is a custom creation from concept to consumption and an original piece of edible art.

I take pride knowing that my creations can make an impression on someone's day!

Follow Deja Vu Cakes on

img5499
img5472

8 Reviews for Deja Vu Cakes

Arpy · Married on 01/27/2018

Rubina made me a beautiful 4-tiered cake for my engagement ceremony. I didn't really know what I wanted, but I gave her a few colors that I liked and a theme and she designed and created an amazing cake! I loved the hand-made sugar flowers! And the cake itself was so delicious - my guests still talk about it. Get the red velvet! She was very kind, professional, and easy to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/02/2017

Gail · Married on 09/30/2017

Cake was amazing! I could choose what flavor to choose so she made 2 flavors in one slice and it was perfect. Cake looks so beautiful too. She customized it to what I wanted and even matched my cake to my invitations!

Sent on 10/21/2017

Negin · Married on 06/11/2017

I'm so happy that I chose Deja Vu Cakes. I showed a picture from the cake I wanted for my wedding to Rubina. She made the cake exactly the same and it was absolutely delicious. I recommend Deja Vu Cakes 100%.

Sent on 08/11/2017

Award

Deja Vu Cakes FAQ

• What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake? Anniversary Cake, Cake Toppers
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What services do your prices include? Consultation, Custom Cake Design, Set Up, Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cupcakes, Groom's Cake
  • What cake items do you provide? Cake Toppers
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Nut Free
  • What special ingredients do you use? Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• 4820 Laurel Canyon Blvd Valley Village, 91607 See on map
    8187521140 (Other Phone Number)