P.O. Box 18920, Philadelphia, PA 19119 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Deja Groove Party Band

Deja Groove has become one of Delaware Valley's favorite wedding bands, delivering high-energy renditions of today's music, along with your favorite Top 40, Motown & Old-School hits. Deja Groove, performs for private and corporate events, fundraisers, weddings, mitzvahs, and dance clubs. Our classically trained musicians capture the best versions of the songs you love while adding their own special blend of talent and creativity.

Deja Groove also covers jazz instrumental favorites from the standards to the contemporary. Deja Groove's years of experience in private function performance, instrumentation, and outstanding musicianship, makes us the perfect choice for your fundraiser, corporate event, wedding reception, or other special occasion. We play the music that creates the ambiance you want.

Deja Groove has entertained audiences at the area's most prestigious venues and country clubs, including Saucon Valley Country Club, Hotel DuPont and the Union League of Philadelphia. We have performed private parties and fundraising events for local celebrities, including three-time Olympic Gold Medalist and professional athlete Dawn Staley's Annual Black Tie & Sneaker Gala, Flyers' Wives Fight For Lives, and radio personality Angelo Cataldi.

Follow Deja Groove Party Band on

dgnewgroup
dgnewgroup
  • Videos 5

26 Reviews for Deja Groove Party Band

Tara · Married on 04/05/2014

When we saw Cordell & Deja Groove's showcase, we knew they were exactly what we wanted for our big music-themed wedding celebration. We felt the # of pieces in the band for the price was an excellent value. It was important to us that we had a full band with horns to really bring home the full live sound of all the songs performed. Also, keep in mind, I am a professional vocalist and highly critical of most musicians and "wedding bands." As a result of my pro experience, I also knew I was not at all interested in paying the cost for an agency band. Deja Groove was the diamond in the rough of quality big bands that can really hold down r&b/pop/jazz/multi-genre event at the right price. Give them direction on your favorite styles and/or songs because they really can do it all. I must commend them also on the fantastic job of meeting my special request to sing two songs with them backing me, a surprise for my husband-to-be and my family!!!:) The crowd went absolutely wild. I cannot tell you how many of our family members came up to us and asked, "WHERE did you find them?" I said, "Philadelphia, baby! Where else?" LoL

Sent on 06/02/2014

Kristie · event on 10/27/2013

The dance is a crucial part of my organization's conference and the band makes or breaks the experience. Dejagroove exceeded my wildest expectations. I was the conference chair and working with Cordell was by far the easiest part of the entire event. I made several mistakes and changes and he was very prompt, professional, friendly, and flexible in his responses. Also, he very graciously accommodated my opening song request. And, I was very impressed by the attention to the sound dynamics.

Dejagroove is the most talented and energetic band my group has ever hired. I have heard nothing but compliments about the evening. I can't thank the members enough for their wonderful talent and professionalism. I recommend this band WITHOUT RESERVATION and would definitely hire them again.

Sent on 11/03/2013

Kristie · event on 10/27/2013

Exceeded my expectations. Fabulous and funexperience. .

Sent on 11/10/2013