Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

26 Reviews for Deja Groove Party Band

Everyone loved our band and we had a lot of fun dancing that night! There were some songs that we wish they had played but overall, they were fantastic and our guests loved them!

Profile Picture Mary, 8/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Deja Groove was awesome. The guests never sat down and danced their hearts out. Truthfullly, they made the reception. The food and everything else hardly mattered. Everyone had a fabulous time! I recommend them without hesitation.

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/6/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

When we saw Cordell & Deja Groove's showcase, we knew they were exactly what we wanted for our big music-themed wedding celebration. We felt the # of pieces in the band for the price was an excellent value. It was important to us that we had a full band with horns to really bring home the full live sound of all the songs performed. Also, keep in mind, I am a professional vocalist and highly critical of most musicians and "wedding bands." As a result of my pro experience, I also knew I was not at all interested in paying the cost for an agency band. Deja Groove was the diamond in the rough of quality big bands that can really hold down r&b/pop/jazz/multi-genre event at the right price. Give them direction on your favorite styles and/or songs because they really can do it all. I must commend them also on the fantastic job of meeting my special request to sing two songs with them backing me, a surprise for my husband-to-be and my family!!!:) The crowd went absolutely wild. I cannot tell you how many of our family members came up to us and asked, "WHERE did you find them?" I said, "Philadelphia, baby! Where else?" LoL

Profile Picture Tara, 4/5/14, 1 Review