P.O. Box 18920, Philadelphia, PA 19119 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 5

About Deja Groove Party Band

Deja Groove has become one of Delaware Valley's favorite wedding bands, delivering high-energy renditions of today's music, along with your favorite Top 40, Motown & Old-School hits. Deja Groove, performs for private and corporate events, fundraisers, weddings, mitzvahs, and dance clubs. Our classically trained musicians capture the best versions of the songs you love while adding their own special blend of talent and creativity.

Deja Groove also covers jazz instrumental favorites from the standards to the contemporary. Deja Groove's years of experience in private function performance, instrumentation, and outstanding musicianship, makes us the perfect choice for your fundraiser, corporate event, wedding reception, or other special occasion. We play the music that creates the ambiance you want.

Deja Groove has entertained audiences at the area's most prestigious venues and country clubs, including Saucon Valley Country Club, Hotel DuPont and the Union League of Philadelphia. We have performed private parties and fundraising events for local celebrities, including three-time Olympic Gold Medalist and professional athlete Dawn Staley's Annual Black Tie & Sneaker Gala, Flyers' Wives Fight For Lives, and radio personality Angelo Cataldi.

Follow Deja Groove Party Band on

• Videos 5

26 Reviews for Deja Groove Party Band

Tara · Married on 04/05/2014

When we saw Cordell & Deja Groove's showcase, we knew they were exactly what we wanted for our big music-themed wedding celebration. We felt the # of pieces in the band for the price was an excellent value. It was important to us that we had a full band with horns to really bring home the full live sound of all the songs performed. Also, keep in mind, I am a professional vocalist and highly critical of most musicians and "wedding bands." As a result of my pro experience, I also knew I was not at all interested in paying the cost for an agency band. Deja Groove was the diamond in the rough of quality big bands that can really hold down r&b/pop/jazz/multi-genre event at the right price. Give them direction on your favorite styles and/or songs because they really can do it all. I must commend them also on the fantastic job of meeting my special request to sing two songs with them backing me, a surprise for my husband-to-be and my family!!!:) The crowd went absolutely wild. I cannot tell you how many of our family members came up to us and asked, "WHERE did you find them?" I said, "Philadelphia, baby! Where else?" LoL

Ed · Married on 08/10/2013

Cordell and his musicians went above and beyond. Guests stated over and over again "best wedding ever" and much of this was due to the great music and entertainment provided by Cordell. At any time during the reception 80% of the crowd was on the dance floor,

Letitia · Married on 09/29/2012

Cordell and the Deja Groove Party Band are the best. Not only is Cordell the easiest and most laid back vendor, he is absolutely a professional- he knows what he is doing. Deja Groove was willing to learn a number of songs for us for ceremony and reception. They worked with my brother who sang my husband and I a song during the reception, which brought everyone to tears. Our wedding guests were on the dance floor the entire night, they are great! At points I thought we were listening to recordings of the actual songs but then I realized it was Deja Groove, that is how good they are! I highly recommend this band!

Award

Deja Groove Party Band FAQ

• Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 7+
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Classic Rock, Classical, Dance, Motown, Oldies, Pop, R&B / Soul, Rock, Swing
  • What music services do you provide? Liability Insurance