N Prospect Rd, Peoria, IL 61614 Map · Phone number

About Deidre Lynn Photography

I am a wedding photographer based in Peoria, Illinois. While the Midwest is home, I adore when photography takes me to new lands as well...wherever your love may be! Weddings that take place somewhere special to you are dear to our hearts. Whether your wedding be a simple affair with 3 people in a pine grove, or a big wedding on your parents property, we strive to capture the real, comfortable you and how you love.... Take a look around and get in touch - I'd love to hear from you!

With each package, couples can include a second shooter, additional hours, and multiple locations for their engagement shoot or wedding portraits. If requested, Deidre can also arrange a destination and travel shoot. All photography sessions result in high-resolution images delivered as digital files. Couples have the option to purchase albums, canvases, flush mounts, matted and unmatted prints, and proofs.

Follow Deidre Lynn Photography on

Other couples have also viewed

• Initial Impressions

37 Reviews for Deidre Lynn Photography

• Sarah

Sarah T. · Married on 12/06/2020

Your Dream Photographer!

My husband and I got married last June 2020. But it was 10 months before that when we met. We knew each other was the one immediately and within two weeks of meeting, we put a deposit down for Deidre to photograph our wedding. Yup, you read that right! I knew of Deidre's work from my college friends getting married and while I had since moved from IL to CA, I still very much always dreamed of having her as my photographer. Fast forward and we had no idea 2020 would bring all that it did when it came to planning for our wedding during a pandemic. Deidre stuck with us the whole way even when we moved the wedding from CA to CO at the last moment. Her assistant, Casey, found us the most beautiful locations in the national forest for our wedding. I can't thank Casey enough for all she did the day before our ceremony with location scouting and the day of with making sure everything was well documented...and of course absolutely beautiful photos! When it came to our rescheduled reception, Deidre and Casey were unable to attend in person (thanks covid for the new date). However, Deidre found a local photographer to shoot the day and then edited them herself. We were still able to get one of a kind photographs for all the important moments and more! This is such a short version of all that happened and what Deidre walked through with us. I am very grateful for her staying with us throughout the whole process. She's not only incredibly talented, but also a kind and loyal person. I have no reservation in recommending her to anyone getting married. She and her team are more than worth the investment!

Sent on 02/04/2021

Deidre Lynn Photography's reply:

Oh Sarah what a blessing to read these words! Thank you so much for your kindness in taking the time to write this - it means so much to us and while I will always live in a tiny bit of jealousy that Casey is the one that got to shoot your wedding and I only got to live vicariously through the pictures, I'm SO happy that in the end, everything worked out exactly as it was meant to
  • Carson

Carson · Married on 09/14/2019

Wedding Photographers of your DREAMS!

I want to start off by saying that Deidre and Casey hands down created the most beautiful wedding pictures I could have ever dreamed up. I found Deidre on Instagram well before I got engaged. I am a wedding photographer myself and truly admire her work and the rich artistic feel her photographs exude. When I decided to get married in Michigan and found out she is only a few hours drive away, I knew I had to see if she was available for my wedding. I was lucky enough to have her partner Casey and second shooter Rachel capture my day! From the very first email with Deidre I was greeted with such excitement and professionalism, to talking with Casey on the phone about my wedding day they made me feel so excited to have them create my wedding memories. Casey has a personality that will light up a room and make you feel instantly comfortable, the day of her excitement radiated across the crowd. The pictures that were captured are moments that I will cherish forever; candid moments I didn't even know were happening, moments with my family and friends, the little details that were worked so hard on to make our wedding what it was, and the pure bliss between my husband and I throughout the entire day. Casey and Rachel captured our day in the best way possible and Deidre edited the photos to be the most beautiful works of art. I recommend this group of ladies to anyone looking for a truly talented and genuine team of photographers, you will be so happy you found them! I can't thank you all enough for what you have given me, my husband and family!!!

Sent on 12/19/2019

Deidre Lynn Photography's reply:

Oh my goodness can I leave you a review for your amazing review?! Carson...thank you for blessing us with these amazingly kind words!! You are such a gem and genuinely gracious person. Thank you 1000000 times over!

Megan · Married on 04/01/2017

I had an AMAZING experience using Deidre as my engagement picture photographer and wedding photographer. Her style is so romantic and beautiful and I am obsessed with it. I had friends and family tell me that the photographs looked like they could be in a magazine because she captured such unique pictures in such an artistic way. Even more, Deidre is an extremely sweet person and always made me feel comfortable, which isn't always easy to do when you're posing for photographs. She made me feel confident and made the entire experience fun. I can't say enough wonderful things about Deidre and her photographs and I'm so happy we chose her for our wedding. I would definitely recommend using Deidre!!

Sent on 04/14/2017

Deidre Lynn Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3400.00
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Destination / Travel
    Multi. Locations
    Second Shooter
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Matted Prints
    Prints
    Proofs

• Forward Motion Production Wedding Videographers

If you are looking for a photographer that is going to give you not only the best experience, but some of the most cherished photos you will ever hold onto - Deidre is the lady to choose! The talent that she has is something you do not find very often. She's not only someone who we have chosen to recommend to all of our clients, but she is someone who we've trusted with our own most important day! You really choose the best in Central Illinois when you choose Deidre Lynn!

• Extreme DJs & Lighting Wedding DJs

Deidre Lynn is amazing! She is so sweet, and so easy to work with. Her photos are absolutely stunning! Our clients that have hired her always have so many good things to say about her and her work. Deidre Lynn is by far one of our favorite photographers and we always highly recommend her services!

• It's All in the Details
    It's All in the Details Wedding Planners

Deidre Lynn takes incredible pictures. She makes the pictures all about, she reads people very well and brings out the best off them in their photographs

• N Prospect Rd Peoria, IL, 61614 See on map
    Location of (Deidre Lynn Photography)

Deidre Lynn Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Deidre Lynn Photography include in the starting price?

Deidre Lynn Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Proofs

What photography services does Deidre Lynn Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Deidre Lynn Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:

• 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Prints

What photography styles does Deidre Lynn Photography offer?

Deidre Lynn Photography offers the following photography styles:

• Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Deidre Lynn Photography offer?

Deidre Lynn Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:

• Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Deidre Lynn Photography offer for wedding events?

Deidre Lynn Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:

• Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Deidre Lynn Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Deidre Lynn Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.