Chicago, IL 60614 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Forward Motion Production

Let us start off by saying that we don't have a passion for filming weddings or events. We have a passion for telling stories. That's what we love about weddings and events. We want to hear about your lives and how you two fell in love. We want to get to know you. Everything else is just a plus! We become a team with our clients. We want everything to run just as smoothly, and on time as you. Taking as much stress off of you as we can. We pride ourselves in how we work with coordinators, venues, DJ's, and photographers, allowing them their space for creativity. So all you have to think about is saying your vows right.

Follow Forward Motion Production on

keit
tb398
tb399
Forward Motion Production
keith tiffany by kara kamiensk
fmp000
fmp011
forwardmotion2016
keith and tiffany 0059

• Videos 4

13 Reviews for Forward Motion Production

Jessica · Married on 11/18/2017

My husband and I just got married on November 18, 2017 in Carmel Valley, CA and Tiffany and Keith were AMAZING! First and foremost, they were so friendly, warm and kind. It was like being around two friends who you've known forever, which is so great. That being said, it was to no surprise to us that they got along perfectly well with our equally amazing photographer. It was like they were all one big team, which made thing so easy for us. One (of many) things that my husband and I loved about Keith and Tiffany was that when it came time for them to capture shots during the ceremony and reception it was like they weren't even there, which is amazing because if you've seen their work before it is as though they are right there front in center when in reality they are hidden away capturing things from afar most of the time. This was SO important to us because we had been to weddings in the past where it seemed like the videographers and photographers were swarming the couple during moments like the first dance such that we as guests couldn't even see the couple. Tiffany and Keith were the exact opposite! It was seriously amazing how stealth they are. However, when we did have some more one on one time with them after the ceremony, it was so great how comfortable we felt with them. It wasn't awkward, stressful or anything other than pleasant and fun even though we were on a tight timeline due to the sun setting at 5 pm!

I really cannot say enough about Tiffany and Keith. If you want the best, they are worth every penny and I promise you won't regret bringing them on your team. Not only are they grade A videographers but they are some of the kindest and most fun people to work with.

Thank you Tiffany and Keith for making our day so perfect! We cannot wait to see the video!!!

-Jessica and Riley

Sent on 11/26/2017

I only have wonderful things to say about Keith and Tiffany at Forward Motion. In addition to being lovely to work with, the final product was just stunningly beautiful -- when we got it over Christmas I was with my bridesmaids and my family and we all cried together again watching it. They truly captured the day. My mother had been really reluctant to have a videographer because she was worried about cameras being in our faces all day, but Keith and Tiffany were such amazing flies on the wall that nobody even knew they were there. They were courteous, kind, fun, friendly, and they made an amazing video. The next day my mom said she didn't even know they were there, and was THRILLED that we had captured the night on video. I can't think of anyone better to work with or any way that our video could have been more beautiful.

Sent on 05/09/2015

Miranda · Married on 11/17/2012

Videography was always a "wish-list" item for us, as my husband and I did cover a good portion of our wedding costs. This changed when I stumbled upon a video (Jodie & Brian) done by Forward Motion Production. After watching just a 3+ minute video of total strangers, I was in tears (happy tears!). I couldn't believe the way they captured the emotion of the day, and I knew then and there I had to contact them.
    From the moment they responded to the day they sent us the wedding trailer, Tiffany and Keith were incredibly professional and ridiculously friendly. It felt like two old friends were helping to document our wedding day! They did a wonderful job of being in a million places at once, but, not obviously filming people. Many of my friends who watched the trailer remarked that they did not even know we had them filming! They also went above and beyond to capture all the footage, traipsing all over the city with us for 4 hours, and then staying several hours past the original time we set. I am sure they were a little tired, but you never would know it - 10 hours later they were still smiling and laughing along with us. They genuinely fit into our day and hopefully had as much with us as we had with them!
    I could go on and on about our video - it is such an amazing compilation of our day, capturing the immense joy & love we felt and truly showing who were are as a couple. The quality is fantastically artistic and worth every single cent. I have watched it probably 50 times and will continue to watch it and relive those special moments! We can't thank them enough for giving us a priceless gift which we will share with generations to come :)

Sent on 03/11/2013

Award

Forward Motion Production FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 4,000.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive

• Ceremonies Celebrating LOVE! by Rev Dr Joe
    Ceremonies Celebrating LOVE! by Rev Dr Joe Wedding Officiants

I love officiating weddings alongside this professional team of film producers! I especially value their perspective of producing wedding films that couples will be proud to show up to and beyond their 50th Wedding Anniversary! The wedding film team (esp. Tiffany & Keith!) here at Forward Motion, is consistent in their pursuit of achieving the Wedding Day goals they establish with and for their clients. In short, they are reliable and completely committed to the highest level of customer satisfaction and film production. You won't be disappointed! Did I say “I love these guys”?...Be sure to mention that "RevDrJoe" referred you :) !

• Deidre Lynn Photography
    Deidre Lynn Photography Wedding Photographers

Forward Motion is the gold standard in wedding videography - their work speaks for itself in it's beauty, emotion and quality. I encourage all of my clients to hire Keith and Tiffany to capture those moving moments that photography just cannot. Plus they're just about the nicest people possible :)

• Morton Rentals
    Morton Rentals Wedding Rentals

They are such an amazing company to work with! Their work and results they produce are unmatched! They create a unique experience with every client.

• Chicago, 60614 See on map