Dei-Zinz Fresh Studio

Scottsdale, AZ View map

$4,000 Typical Price

Dei-Zinz Fresh Studio is a floral business based in Scottsdale, Arizona that has over 25 years of experience in the flower industry. Their designers are known for their creative work and awe-inspiring decorative installations that will leave a lasting impression on your guests.

Dei-Zinz Fresh Studio creates unparalleled floral designs that will show off your style while also providing decorative consulting services so that you get the attentive detail that you deserve for your wedding. Their creative team ensures that your event is totally unique, both in terms of handcrafted details and the overall scope of your celebration. These are the services they provide:

• Event flowers
  • Custom built decor
  • Chuppahs
  • Delivery, setup, and cleanup
  • Floral preservation

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$145

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$89

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$20

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$113

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$235

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$4,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Sabrina
    Sabrina B. Married on 06/04/2022

Flowers that will leave you speechless

Absolutely gorgeous florals that made our day absolutely beautiful. Every step of the way Deidre and her team were incredible. I would highly recommend!

Dei-Zinz Fresh Studio's reply:

It was our honor! Thank you for choosing us and allowing us to be a part of your special day :)
    deidre
  • Shelby
    Shelby Married on 03/19/2022

Incredible Florist!!

I was referred to Deidre through my wedding planner because of her ability to make any wedding color scheme come to life. When I met her I told her I wanted BRIGHT colors for my wedding. and WOW! Did she deliver on her promise! I can't even explain how insanely gorgeous the flowers were! From the table arrangements, wreath on our cross, flower crowns, and the most beautiful bouquet I have ever seen. Guests are still calling and telling us that the flowers were the most beautiful they have ever seen! She also added my favorite flower to my bouquet, which was so special! BOOK Deidre for you wedding, you won't regret it!! Thank you Deidre for making my wedding even more gorgeous than I could have dreamed.
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth R. Married on 03/13/2022

Beautiful Flowers!

I found Dei Zinz by simply driving around the Scottsdale area, and was so happy to find great service and quality flowers. Rebecca was so wonderful to work with while planning for our wedding. She was available for any questions via email or texting, which made for a smoother planning process. Up to the day of the wedding, Rebecca helped with every detail possible in choosing the right flowers to the set up at the venue. They were absolutely stunning and made the photos pop with color. Definitely something I am glad we spent the time and money on. We appreciate all you did to make our wedding beautiful Rebecca! THANK YOU!

Dei-Zinz Fresh Studio's reply:

You are very welcome! Thank you for allowing us to be a part of your special day, I'm so glad you loved everything! It was so wonderful working with you and your mom, you both made me feel so appreciated =)
    -Rebecca

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Katie & Ryan
    23 photos · 11/09/2019

Deals

Dei-Zinz Fresh Studio 1
Gift

Dei_Zinz Fresh Studio is offering a Complimentary bridal bouquet for Wedding Wire couples who book with us for your 2019 wedding. The Complimentary bridal bouquet can be a value of upto $150. Mimnumin booking balance of 2,500 to recive your Complimentary bridal bouquet.

7848 E. Redfield Rd., Suite 3 Scottsdale, AZ, 85260
480.420.0898
Location of (Dei-Zinz Fresh Studio)

Other vendors in Phoenix for your wedding