611 Wilshire Blvd Suite 802, Los Angeles, CA 90017 Map · Phone number

About deBebians

Who We Are And What We Offer

deBebians was founded by two GIA Graduate Gemologists to provide quality jewelry and excellent customer service all for a great value. Our website is easy to use and no matter what, we are only a phone call away. deBebians ships all of our products via FedEx and with and 30-day money back guarantee. Why look any further? Let deBebians handle all your fine jewelry needs.

Unbeatable Selection
deBebians offers a wide variety of jewelry in all metal types. This means that no matter what you are looking for…we have it! If you do not see exactly what you are looking for remember that we are only a phone call or email away.

Exceptional Value
At deBebians we work hand in hand with direct diamond importers and jewelry manufacturers. Cutting out the middleman allows us to keep prices low and pass these incredible savings on to you.

Expert Guidance from our Graduate Gemologists
deBebaians has very knowledgeable customer service representatives, including two GIA Graduate Gemologists, always on hand. We are here to help with every step of the buying process. Our goal is to make this process as enjoyable and stress-free as possible.

Free Shipping on all purchases
deBebians is proud to offer free FedEx shipping on all orders shipped within the United States.

30-Day No Worry No Hassle Return Policy
Your satisfaction is our highest priority! If you're not completely satisfied with your selection, just simply return the product back to us within the 30 period for a refund, less $15.00 for shipping and handling.

We’re only a phone call or email away.

Please call us toll free at 1.877.472.2700 or email us at sales@debebians.com

bel dia revie
round halo engagement rin
debebians revie
deBebians
tapered radiant engagement ring with trapezoid
eternity ring
diamond eternity wedding rin
emerald engagement rin
deBebians
morganite rose gold engagement ring
debebian
stone ring
deBebians
pear engagement ring double hal
deBebians
heart halo engagement ring plain ban
rose gold engagement ring
deBebians
halo engagement ring round debebian
debebians custome
oval halo rin
morganite engagement rin
art deco diamond engagement ring with sapphire clu
debebians header
debebians engagement rings 2

67 Reviews for deBebians

JoAnn · Married on 05/29/2016

Very pleased with the diamond earrings that I recently purchased for my niece, with Olivia Moldawer's help. She found the perfect stones within my price range, and suggested putting them in a gold bezel, so they would look even larger. In addition, the bezel would also fit in a diamond halo, if my niece decided to get one later. Olivia was terrific, and I have recommended her to many of my friends. She is a certified gemologist, so I felt very confident that she would do a good job. Olivia was like my "personal shopper" for diamond jewelry. She kept me informed at each stage of the process. Very satisfied! JoAnn

Sent on 08/25/2014

This company is the single best I have ever dealt with for ANY purchase, let alone just jewelry. I was dealing with a difficult return from a "chain" store, which added tremendous frustration and stress to the process but Maggie and Sam took the time to educate me. Their unparalleled knowledge, patience and unsurpassed customer service simply cannot be duplicated anywhere else. They are true professionals at the top of their game and going anywhere else would be a huge mistake. The price, value and quality of my purchase was incredible and took my breath away when I opened the box! My now wife has an awe inspiring ring on her finger because of Maggie and Sam's efforts and I will always be grateful!

Sent on 10/05/2015

I was initially skeptical about online ring shopping, but when I came across "the ring" I called DeBebians and got every question answered and more in a matter of minutes! I seriously could not believe how knowledgeable the gemologist Olivia was. She genuinely listened to my interests in selecting a diamond and provided her professional insight as well. I was stunned when I got the ring and my fiancé cannot stop talking about how perfect it is and exactly what she imagined. I came clean and told her about my DeBebian experience, and now we are in the process of getting our wedding bands through DeBebians!

Sent on 08/04/2014

deBebians FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Antique Engagement Rings, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks, 5-6 weeks

• 611 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 802 Los Angeles, 90017 See on map