deBebians Reviews

67 | Los Angeles, CA

67 Reviews for deBebians

JoAnn · Married on 05/29/2016

Very pleased with the diamond earrings that I recently purchased for my niece, with Olivia Moldawer's help. She found the perfect stones within my price range, and suggested putting them in a gold bezel, so they would look even larger. In addition, the bezel would also fit in a diamond halo, if my niece decided to get one later. Olivia was terrific, and I have recommended her to many of my friends. She is a certified gemologist, so I felt very confident that she would do a good job. Olivia was like my "personal shopper" for diamond jewelry. She kept me informed at each stage of the process. Very satisfied! JoAnn

Sent on 08/25/2014

This company is the single best I have ever dealt with for ANY purchase, let alone just jewelry. I was dealing with a difficult return from a "chain" store, which added tremendous frustration and stress to the process but Maggie and Sam took the time to educate me. Their unparalleled knowledge, patience and unsurpassed customer service simply cannot be duplicated anywhere else. They are true professionals at the top of their game and going anywhere else would be a huge mistake. The price, value and quality of my purchase was incredible and took my breath away when I opened the box! My now wife has an awe inspiring ring on her finger because of Maggie and Sam's efforts and I will always be grateful!

Sent on 10/05/2015

I was initially skeptical about online ring shopping, but when I came across "the ring" I called DeBebians and got every question answered and more in a matter of minutes! I seriously could not believe how knowledgeable the gemologist Olivia was. She genuinely listened to my interests in selecting a diamond and provided her professional insight as well. I was stunned when I got the ring and my fiancé cannot stop talking about how perfect it is and exactly what she imagined. I came clean and told her about my DeBebian experience, and now we are in the process of getting our wedding bands through DeBebians!

Sent on 08/04/2014

Laurie · Married on 07/31/2015

As a graduate gemologist myself I know good workmanship and excellent quality and value. I reviewed many different jewelers before deciding to send my current engagement ring 3000 miles so deBebians could restyle it for my 22nd wedding anniversary. After speaking with Sam several times and tweaking the CAD drawing he emailed me I was very satisfied with the ring we co-designed. It arrived via UPS a short while later and I could not be more pleased. It is stunning! The workmanship is superb and the hand engraving is one of a kind. This is truly a lost art as no other jeweler that I know of can do the incredible work that debebians does. I am truly proud to wear my re-styled engagement ring for another 22 years. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/05/2015

Ed · Married on 06/18/2015

My girl LOVED the 19 mm pendant/necklace I got her for her B-Day. The hand graving was absolutely beautiful and looked just like the one from the movie, "The Five Year Engagement".

Honestly, I did not know deBebians from any other jeweler so I took a shot and called them (after finding them on the net) and asked to help me find this pendant.

The sales people were VERY helpful because I told them I didn't want to pay too much but also staed, I didn't want to pay TOO LITTLE either. All I wanted was something decent that wouldn't break me and deBebians delivered in ALL AREAS.

I highly recommend them...and BTW, the gift box they wrapped this gift in was first class all of the way.

My woman is happy and now the world is "good". :-)

Sent on 01/15/2013

Stefanie · Married on 06/06/2015

My fiance bought my engagement ring here and I bought his wedding band; everyone we worked with was very helpful and they responded very quickly to our questions and emails. We couldn't be happier.

Sent on 10/21/2014

Long · Married on 05/09/2015

We are so glad we went with deBebians! The ring turned out gorgeous and we get compliments on it all the time. Sam was very patient with us and incorporated our design onto the side of the band to give it a personalized touch. Thank you!

Sincerely,
    Gwen & Long

Sent on 06/25/2014

Doug · Married on 01/12/2015

I have been waiting for years to buy my wife diamond stud earnings but I knew I wanted to wait till I could afford something I was going to be happy with for years to come. What better occasion than a 40th birthday you only get to do it once. I called Maggie to talk about the options and she was not only extremely informative on every aspect of the diamond world but so kind and patient with my questions. Once we set a budget we narrowed down the options based on what I though I wanted. I really loved in the end we focused more on the quality of the diamond than the size. When the earnings arrived I could not have been happier as they were absolutely brilliant and the quality was shinning right back at me. My wife had no idea and the only thing that out shined the diamonds was the smile on her face when she opened the beautiful box. A huge thanks to Maggie and the Debebains team!

Sent on 01/13/2015

April · Married on 01/07/2015

Good day all. I purchased a couples ring, which is a mother's ring with just two birthstones from this company and I gotta tell you that this was one of the best online companies I've ever done business with. The staff were friendly, polite, professional and quick. I received my order today on time and it's a stunning piece. The quality was better than I could've imagined and the two birthstones just dazzled. They are very rich in color, eye clean, bigger than i thought they'd be and when the sunlight hit them they just sparkled. I was very pleased. It's a beautiful ring. Thank you DeBebian's. I will be a life long customer.

Sent on 03/20/2015

Mike · Married on 12/28/2014

Unbelievable service. Every question I asked was answered thoroughly and honestly. I would highly recommend using debebians for your engagement ring! I normally would never by something so important on-line, but the professionalism and being so upfront made everything so easy. Do some research and trust me you will not be disappointed! Thanks again!

Sent on 12/23/2013

I recently worked with Sam at deBebians to create my engagement ring. The service, professionalism and the quality of my ring were nothing short of exceptional. Sam spent a long time with me helping me design my ring. He asked probing questions and really listened so that he could soon anticipate what I would or would not like. That allowed him to show me and suggest to me many options and modifications to create the perfect ring. He worked with Olivia to find the perfect diamond based on the shape, size, characteristics and budget I had. She found a few and gave me a professional opinion on the merits of each which made it easy for me to choose the stone for my ring. Then Sam very quickly created a CAD drawing of the ring and worked with me to make final changes to the ring. It took almost exactly the amount of time Sam quoted to create the ring, and he called me to give me progress reports during that time. My ring finally arrived and it is absolutely the most beautiful ring I've ever seen. Everyone who has seen it has commented on how beautiful and unique it is. I can't wait to get the wedding band which Sam is having made now to match my ring. You cannot go wrong with deBebians. Sam and Olivia are the best in the business!

Sent on 09/20/2014

Jackson · Married on 09/27/2014

We were able to design our own rings and had nearly full control on the entire process. I couldn’t believe that was possible for the price point. A wonderful deal and I highly suggest the team at deBebians. Sam and his associates were a joy to deal with and very accommodating with sudden requests in order to make everything to preference. I initially found them while shopping for an engagement ring and the experience was enough to return for the groom and bride rings.

Sent on 12/22/2014

Matt · Married on 09/21/2014

I cannot believe the amount of compliments I received on the ring. Anyone who saw it absolutely loved it and made it known. Some of these people are not easily impressed. Most importantly, my fiancé loves it. I wanted to take a couple moments just to express my gratitude to both Olivia and Sam. You did an amazing job! Thank you for your patience and taking me through the process. Most importantly thank you for the finished product. It is absolutely beautiful. I would not change a thing.

Sent on 05/24/2014

Rob · Married on 08/31/2014

Sam and the team at deBebians did a superb job in helping me to choose a stunning engagement ring for my future bride. As a novice they made me feel comfortable and offered expert advice to ensure that I was able to pick the perfect ring that she absolutely adores. The whole experience was a pleasure from start to finish and I would thoroughly recommend using deBebians! I am sure my fiance would agree :-)

Sent on 03/08/2013

Tony · Married on 08/29/2014

I hardly ever write any reviews and for full disclosure, they asked me to write a review for them, but give the fantastic experience I had--I'm gladly doing it!

After my fiance told me she wanted an emerald cut style ring, I looked at almost all the major stores looking for one. After looking forever, I finally found a design that I liked but it involved flying to New York to have it custom made. I sent Sam a picture of the ring and some subtle changes I had in mind. He sent me a CAD drawing the following day that was beautiful. They were always available on the phone and spent so much time with me to make the ring of my dreams. I can't thank Sam and Olivia enough over there. Within 2 weeks, the ring was at my home which is amazing.

Overall, it was a great experience and if I ever had to get another engagement ring (..jk), I would definitely go with Sam again.

Sent on 08/02/2014

Christina · Married on 07/30/2014

deBebians is a fantastic company to work with. Sam designed my dream wedding and engagement rings, and I can't be happier! His quote was accurate, he worked fast, and the quality of work was amazing!! I left a lengthier review and posted pictures on Yelp.

Sent on 01/26/2016

Dan · Married on 07/19/2014

I just want to say what a pleasure it was working with Olivia at DeBebians. She gave me suggestions on the engagement ring and it came out GORGEOUS. I was very nervous buying over the internet without looking at it first but Olivia made me feel very comfortable and re-assured me it would turn out great. It arrived today and let me tell you it looks AWESOME.
    We both worked together on making a customen graved engagement ring and matching band. She was very easy to work with and not pushy at all. I would refer this Jeweler and Olivia to any one of my friends. TWO Thumbs up for a job well done !

Sent on 09/05/2013
  • I

Nachelle · Married on 05/17/2014

Thank you Debebians especially Maggie for my Gorgeous ring!!! My husband and I was really impressed with the service and the quality of the ring. I was a little skeptical about ordering jewelry online especially my wedding ring and not being able to see it physically but with the help of Maggie I gained confidence. Thank you again Maggie for answering all of our questions and listening no matter how many times my husband would call :). I was very specific and detailed with what I wanted and everything was customized to my liking. The diamond you chose for us was a perfect fit. Thank you so much again!!

Sent on 04/10/2015
  • Z

Zachary · Married on 10/12/2013

Maggie and Sam at DeBebians were incredibly helpful in helping me choose the right diamond and setting. They both made me feel like I was their only customer, devoting tons of time and attention to my questions and comments about each option. In the end, my fiancée got the perfect ring.

Sent on 03/11/2013

Look no further than deBebians. Truly the best place to buy any piece of jewelry. I worked with Sam and Olivia....and I can't wait to work with them again. My ring is spectacular. They were creative, responsive, and so patient as we designed my custom engagement ring.

Sent on 08/06/2013

Johnine · Married on 07/27/2013

We had looked all over trying to find exactly what I wanted (a 1.0 - 1.3 ct center oval diamond with a square halo which would total somewhere around 2.0 - 2.25 carats). Every jeweler looked at me like I had three heads, becuase traditionally, a cushion cut diamond is used for that halo.

We are from Ohio and since we couldnt get all the components to match up (carat weight, price, etc, we even went to New York's diamond district and still came away empty handed. Then we discovered Debebians, but of course there was the concern over buying something so pricey over the internet.

Well, I'm pleased to say that I am wearing a 2.17 carat ring with an oval diamond center & square halo thanks to DEBEBIANS! Maggie is such a joy to work with. She looked high and low until show found the perfect diamond for the setting! And Sam is a GEM (no pun intended), because he went back and forth on the CAD until it met with our requirements.

I am elated & overjoyed!!! I just couldn't be happier with the way this turned out. I gasp EVERYTIME I look at it; it's so beautiful that it
    takes my breath away. We took the ring to a local jeweler for an appraisal for insurance purposes. He was in complete disbelief when he was told what the ring was purchased for.

I will recommend DEBEBIANS to anyone looking for an engagement ring!

Sent on 10/08/2012

Angela · Married on 07/13/2013

I just wanted to take some time to write a positive review for DeBebians. Working with this business was not just that, it was working with the people at the company. They really helped with me and my complicated situation in order to ensure my ring was perfect and it was delivered in a very timely manner. Not only is their customer service unrivaled, their products and prices are unmatched. Thank you DeBebians and keep up the good work!

Sent on 06/15/2012

DeBebians was far and away the best, most attentive, most professional company I've dealt with in what had been a rather lengthy search for the right diamond. I'd recommend using them (Maggie in particular) to anyone looking for a loose diamond.

The diamond business is obviously rather opaque to outsiders, so it can be quite daunting to know if you're getting a good diamond at a good price. Based on price alone, you can't beat deBebians. Moreover, because certain diamond certifications (i.e. EGL) can be rather loose and inconsistent in their grading, it's essential to have a trained professional take a look on your behalf to verify what you're getting is worthwhile. Maggie went the extra mile in this regard, taking the time to sort through a list of diamonds I was interested in seeing, and selecting the few that she felt were worth taking a look at. Every one she selected was beautiful and would've been worth purchasing, but she went the extra mile by meeting with us in person, answering all of our questions, and generally providing helpful, thoughtful advice about what to purchase. Dealing with Maggie was like going to see diamonds with a knowledgeable friend, rather than the sort of buyer-seller dynamic you'd expect from most retailers.

Overall, a fantastic experience. Very highly recommended.

Sent on 11/05/2012

Brenda · Married on 10/26/2012

I can't say enough positive things about Sam at DeBebians! He was very knowledgable and helpful during the entire ring development process. I placed my order in late September and asked him to have my rings ready by October 19th and he had them done today (9th). I went to pick them up this morning and I was blown away at the phenomenal job they did with both my rings! My rings are beautiful, but I LOVE my engagement ring! It's amazing and I've already received many compliments on the my ring. Sam was amazing; he provided such awesome customer service throughout the entire process and I felt I could trust his expertise.
    I definitely recommend DeBebians to anyone interested in purchasing a beautiful ring at a very fair price and get phenomenal customer service.

Thank you again Sam for everything!!!!

Sent on 10/11/2012

Ken · Married on 10/21/2012

Debebians and especially Maggie was incredibly helpful when looking for an engagement ring.
    Everything was completed quickly, and although my first choice of diamond was already taken they helped me find another diamond for the centre. The ring was not overpriced either like some companies will do.
    I would absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a ring, and I hope to do business again with them in the future.

Sent on 01/23/2012