3888 Route 19 South, Warsaw, NY 14569 Map · Phone number

b7ffe1813eb08484 1269448969846 42925081724ee720e96eo
4291850458b89e48a548o

4 Reviews for Deanna Wallace Legacy Art

Carole · Married on 10/31/2010

We cannot express enough how wonderful of a job Deanna has done with our wedding pictures. She was able to capture every moment and convey the overall feel of the wedding. Every picture she took is stunning! We are very happy with the pictures and we have received lots of compliments from everyone that saw them. Deanna is very talented, friendly, responsive, professional with great photography equipment.
    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We couldn't have been happier with the pictures.
    Carole and Sid

Sent on 11/24/2010

Marianne · Married on 05/15/2010

I have known Deanna Wallace for a good number of years, so I felt bad springing a last minute booking on her. I enjoyed seeing her work while planning my wedding but had already asked someone else. My wedding was May 15, 2010 and my previous photographer canceled around January/February. I was living in Maryland at the time, Deanna in New York and the wedding in Ohio (the groom originally from Ohio). I asked myself, "where am I going to find a photographer now without having to travel all the way to Ohio?". Keep in mind that both my husband and I were in the middle of a job transfer to Hawai'i. So, I thought what does a phonecall hurt, the worst she could say is no. But, she was enthusiastically willing to do it--travel and all!!!

We were able to do everything using that great invention technology, and even evolved our photo album into something more advanced a DVD!!! Dee recently wrote to me saying that she does the formal pictures and poses because that is a traditional part of any wedding. The pictures that arise from emotion and family stories, are why she is in the wedding. Not only will our energetic lady capture the moments that you think about, but she will also find those that you may have missed while greeting the new family. It may be difficult to rationalize the expenditure but think of it this way, by you spending the money you are guaranteed a quality product with friendly service that everyone will be able to enjoy.

Best of luck to all the brides that are reading my review. I know that you do not know me from a hill of beans but take my word that you will not be disappointed with your selection of Visually Deelicious as your photographer.

Sent on 08/06/2010

Mariah · Married on 12/31/2009

Deanna is wonderful! I changed my wedding date by ....7 months and not only did I do it about two weeks before the new date - it was new years eve. And there she was happy to do be there. I show everyone my pictures and I have had two people book her already. (maybe I should get commission! =) jk) She is also did my engagement pictures and my husband and I both have kids and we wanted to have them included yet still do pictures by ourselves. Then we ordered "The Book" .... I can not tell you how much it is worth doing that! Picture albums are really nice and all ... but nothing is as nice as this! It beautiful to leave out and take with you. I will be ordering the wedding book as soon as I have enough money saved. Yes the books are pricey... but you pay to have beautiful pictures taken and who knows how much on ONE day of your life... display it the way you charish it! ok so anyways enough about the books. Deanna is amazing. Fun and fresh and really a joy to be arround. If you want my opinion - you;d be crazy not to call her as soon as possible - dates won't be open long!

Sent on 03/25/2010

Deanna Wallace Legacy Art FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Prints
    Proofs

• Blackrock Sound Solutions
    Blackrock Sound Solutions Wedding DJs

Take it from me, I've seen a lot of photographers do their thing in a variety of situations and Deanna Wallace of Visually Deelicious Photography tops them all. Is there a higher level description than 'above and beyond'? If so, Deanna is it. Not only does she make sure her clients are as happy as can be, but she makes sure EVERYONE leaves with a smile. You'll see that her spirit truly resonates through the lens. When I asked her why she does it, she replied, "I simply love taking pictures."

• CinemaCake Filmmakers
    CinemaCake Filmmakers Wedding Videographers

Deanna came to us as a bride and within months, we were her client! Deanna is a very talented photographer and web designer. Her vision has helped to take our business to a whole new level. Talented, sweet, and beautiful! You can't beat that combination! Deanna is a doll!

• 3888 Route 19 South Warsaw, 14569 See on map