Richmond Ave, Buffalo, NY 14222 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Blackrock Sound Solutions

Blackrock Sound Solutions offers the most professional DJ and MC services in the Western New York area. You can count on Blackrock Sound Solutions to bring your dreams of a beautiful, fun, stress-free wedding reception to life. We have been providing entertainment for weddings, parties, and special events for years.

We will help you make your special day everything you ever dreamed it would be.

We cater to your every need. This is your day. Why shouldn't it be exactly as you envisioned?

We alleviate as much stress as possible. Our experts have years of DJ and MC training and experience. We have a wealth of knowledge in helping you choose the right music to meet your unique needs. We can save you the time, stress, heartache, and worry when making decisions.

You're the boss!

img0615
img0622
6ea33eba1921bb29 1448291890027 paul spitale 34 shot

1 Reviews for Blackrock Sound Solutions

We worked with Paul for our wedding and from the start he was great. He did our music for the ceremony and for the reception. If you want a dj who knows what they are doing and cares about what you want then Blackrock Sound Solutions is it. He was awesome! No complaints at all. He kept the party going on the dance floor and all our guests had an awesome time, including the bride and groom!

Sent on 08/05/2013

• What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,098.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 499.00

• Deanna Wallace Legacy Art
    Deanna Wallace Legacy Art Wedding Photographers

I’ll be honest, I’m picky with the vendors I refer. I really enjoy working with most professional individuals I know, but there are always a few that shine above the rest and if I was asking around for suggestions, I would want a trusted list of businesses I could count on to deliver upper class results. So if you ask who I would suggest for DJ services, I’m going to give you Paul Spitale’s name from Blackrock Sound Solutions in Buffalo, NY. Here’s why: 1. I like his music style. This might be personal preference, but when he’s allowed to choose his own songs they rock. (And word of advice....forget request lists and just let him do his job. No one wants to dance with Uncle Bob to Super Freak.) Which leads me to #2: 2. If a song sucks, he doesn’t make the crowd suffer through the whole 4 minutes with an empty dance floor. If a guest requests a tune that doesn’t jive with the crowd, he smoothly transitions to the next song to keep the party going. Trust me...this is awesome. I’ve seen way too many DJs take a seat and just make the crowd wait until the torturous song is over. Guess what happens....the energy dies and people leave. 3. He’s got great MC skills with classy talk. I’ve seen DJs make sexual comments during the garter toss which was completely embarrassing to the bride and groom or force them into a dance circle when they clearly wanted to run and hide instead. No worries with Paul. He works great with a crowd and always looks and acts professional.

• Richmond Ave Buffalo, 14222 See on map