57203 Decora Park Ct, New Haven, MI 48048 Map · Phone number

About Deana Vitale - The Wedding Officiant

I am a non-denominational ordained Chaplain and have been performing wedding ceremonies since 2010. As a Chaplain I am trained to serve the first responder community (fire and police) in crises situations however my calling has grown in the wedding ministry so much so that I would consider myself primarily a wedding chaplain.

Weddings are always happy events and it a real blessing to lead a couple into the most sacred of all promises. There is no "typical" when it comes to marriage ceremonies and the uniqueness of each occasion makes my service all the more interesting.

With nearly 200 weddings under my belt I have experienced the grandest of the grand and the smallest of the small. I once married a couple that had no witnesses so we grabbed some from a local baseball game. I can run your rehearsal, or work with your planner. Guaranteed, the ceremony will be the easiest part of your memorable event.

I have lived in Oakland, Macomb and St. Clair counties and serve all of SE Michigan however I have travelled as far as Grand Rapids and St. Louis, MO.

It is my desire to ensure your event is just the way you want it. For more information and pricing please visit my website: http://deanavitale.wix.com/weddingofficiant

Chaplain Deana Vitale

Deana Vitale - The Wedding Officiant 6
Deana Vitale - The Wedding Officiant 7

Kassondra · Married on 07/07/2019

A joy to work with

Deana was very professional and really helpful! She answered any questions we had, personalized our ceremony the way we wanted it, and provided helpful tips for the rehearsal. She was very nice and friendly.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Baker · Married on 06/08/2019

Highly recommended

I can’t say enough great things about Deana! She made me feel comfortable from the moment we spoke! She made planning our ceremony so easy with many different options given to us beforehand! The ceremony was serious and beautiful with some light hearted humor as well! I am so thankful to have found her as we couldn’t have been happier with all of her help in making our day perfect!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Deana Vitale - The Wedding Officiant 8

Lauren · Married on 10/26/2018

Sweet woman who has a knack for officiating!

Deana was amazing! My husband and I are not extremely religious and we did not want to have our wedding within a church. We looked around for officiants and stumbled upon Deana. With a few back and forth conversations via e-mail, I knew I had to meet her! We met up with her as I wanted to come face to face with the woman I was hiring prior to the wedding. Deana is the sweetest woman and makes everything extremely convenient for your sake. She is so incredibly talented in this field and has layouts of how the ceremony can go depending on your personality/religious background. Deana literally creates the ceremony you have dreamed of. If your religious, she can make it religious. If you want it more family/emotionally centered, she can do that. I highly recommend Deana to anyone looking into hiring an officiant.

Sent on 12/14/2018

• Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal? No
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals? $ 60.00
  • What services do you provide? Allow Couples' Own Vows, Licensed
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? No Denomination
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate? Less than 30 mins.
  • In which states are you licensed? MI