505 Grant Street, Carnegie, PA 15106 Map · Phone number

About Dean M. Beattie Fine Art Photography

While my focus has always been on fine art photography and photojournalism for most of my career, I am able to carry over these styles into giving you a very unique and documentary portfolio of your wedding day. One that captures the tenderness, sadness, happiness, humorous, and most important of all the story of your special day to re-lived every time you view your photos. I have been a working professional photographer for over 16 years. A graduate of Community College of Allegheny County with a degree in Graphic Design emphasis in photography. Before graduating I was hired as a staff photographer for Gateway Publications and then moved onto The Pittsburgh Tribune-Review as a freelance photographer. Still employed by Trib Total Media my position has shifted to their Chief Digital Imaging Specialist and Color Editor. While maintaining my position with Trib Total Media I also run my freelance business - Dean M. Beattie Fine Art Photography. My work has been displayed, published, and collected privately both nationally and internationally. Photography is my life. ~Dean M. Beattie

Follow Dean M. Beattie Fine Art Photography on

1 User photo

Dean M. Beattie Fine Art Photography 1

Mallory Lacey · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful wedding photographer!

Dean B was our wedding photographer, booked through George Street Photography. He was laid back yet very knowledgeable about bridal party photography. He is talented and creative in his photography skills. He was genuine in his willingness to accommodate requests for certain photos on the wedding day, which was so very appreciated. We are so happy with our wedding photos - Thank you, Dean!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Gina · Married on 08/05/2017

Dean is such a talented photographer. We found him through the company George Street Photography. He has such an eye for amazing angles and creative shots. There are so many of his photos from our engagement session and wedding that we want to frame! I would highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/08/2017
    Dean M. Beattie Fine Art Photography 2

Dean did such an amazing job photographing our wedding!!! We got married at Seven Springs Resort this past October, and found him via the event planner's preferred vendor list. Dean is very familiar with the venue and picked out a beautiful spot for our first look photos. Our photos turned out awesome!!! First look, ceremony, reception, all of them :) Dean captured so many great moments-- all the ones we would have expected and many we didn't even know were happening! Our guests loved him too, we got a lot of comments about how cool our photographer was :) Working with Dean was very easy, he's very professional and responsive, he had great suggestions, and turnaround was exactly as promised. We would recommend him without hesitation-- Dean's a great guy and a very talented photographer!

Sent on 02/08/2015

Dean M. Beattie Fine Art Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,100.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Digital Files, Proofs
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files

• Disc Inferno featuring DJ Bill Lemon
    Disc Inferno featuring DJ Bill Lemon Wedding DJs

I had the good fortune of working with Photographer Dean Beattie at the 20th Century Club earlier this month and it was a fabulous experience. Having worked with hundreds of Photographers through the years I must say that Dean is perhaps the most professional and also the most personable photographer in Pittsburgh. I noticed how his creativity displayed itself through this elegant reception. Working with Dean was a smooth and enjoyable experience. I highly recommend his service if you are looking for a great Photographer with Vision, Creativity, Professionalism and a keen sense of timing.

• Seven Springs Mountain Resort
    Seven Springs Mountain Resort Hotel Weddings

I have had the privilege of working with Dean on numerous occasions and every time he seems to impress me more and more. Dean has a unique great creative eye and goes above and beyond for the client. Seven Springs highly recommends Dean Beattie Photography.

• 505 Grant Street Carnegie, 15106 See on map