Sewickley, PA 15143 Map · Phone number

31 Reviews for Amber Marie Photography

• Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 03/23/2019

Just, Yes!

Okay, what can I not say about this lady?!

I worked for a wedding photographer for five years so my photographer was the number one thing I cared about. I did research on pricing, packages, what was included, their style…and I chose my top three. Their work was all phenomenal and their packages included everything I was looking for so from there I just needed to narrow it down. My husband and I met with all three but something just stood out to us about Amber. Her personality is on fire! Our other two meetings were short, sweet and to the point which is perfectly fine, but when you are able to sit down in a Panera with someone for two hours because you just keep getting off track talking, and talking, and laughing, poking fun at the husband…That’s next level. That’s someone I certainly did not mind spending my entire wedding day with.

We had our engagement session with Amber and we had her crossing little streams on log bridges to get to spots in Schenley Park to get some shots and she was ALL ABOUT IT! Her work speaks for its self really…but I couldn’t possibly say enough nice things about Amber as a person. She is Best Friend material.

Sent on 10/30/2019

Katie · Married on 01/12/2019

Ahhhhhhhmazing!

There are no words to describe our delight in working with Amber. We used her photography services for our engagement session and our wedding in January. She is the sweetest and oh so talented. She made us feel so comfortable and worked fast so we didn’t have to stand out in the cold too long. She was super responsive throughout the whole process and helpful the day of (especially keeping our videographer in line). Her assistant Leann was amazing too. They were both such a joy to be around. We wouldn’t recommend anyone else.

Sent on 02/25/2019

julie · Married on 10/06/2017

We loved working with Amber she had a lot of great ideas for photos, she so sweet and took amazing photos. I highly recommend her and will use her again in the future! She had a great plan ahead of time she was very efficient with her time. Has a great eye for what is the best spot and lighting for photos.

Sent on 10/10/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Amber Marie Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2,903.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Toning
    Digital Files
    Proofs
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3524
    Add'l Hours
    High-Res Images
    Multi. Locations
    One Event / Day
    Proofs
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Custom Graphics
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Prints

1 Real Wedding

• Pittsburgh DJ Company Wedding DJs

We love working with Amber! Not only are her photos AM-A-ZING, but she is so easy & laidback to work with! We've been running into each other at weddings we are working together for years, and recommend each other to clients. Well, I was just looking at my endorsements and couldn't believe that we hadn't written one for her already! It's long overdue- do not hesitate to hire this photographer, she is awesome!

• Sewickley, 15143 See on map
    Location of (Amber Marie Photography)