Lake Mary, Lake Mary, FL 32746 Map · Phone number

About Dazzling Deco

Dazzling Deco is an Orlando-based company offering creative décor services. Specializing in paper floral backdrops, this unique company provides the one-of-a-kind details that will leave your guests in awe on your big day. Dazzling Deco’s flower walls make the perfect backdrop for a breathtaking ceremony, as well as a fun background for photo booths.

Dazzling Deco offers a variety of wedding day décor services. Known for their stunning floral arrangements, this team of botanical experts knows just how to bring any venue to life. Whether you’re in need of aisle décor, bouquets, table arrangements or floral backdrops, Dazzling Deco has you covered. Their services include:

• Consultations

7 Reviews for Dazzling Deco

Dazzling Deco 1
Dazzling Deco 2

Sarah · Married on 02/24/2018

I decided to take the paper flower route for literally ALL of my wedding flowers and decor. It was the best decision I could've ever made thanks to Dazzling Deco! Every single guest complimented the decor because it was that stunning! I am seriously so thankful for Jane and her talented family for taking my vision and bringing it to life! They played a huge role and providing me with the wedding of my dreams! HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR YOUR WEDDING OR EVENT!!!

• carissa

Carissa · Married on 09/22/2017

Jane and the team at Dazzling Deco did a PHENOMENAL job helping to achieve the vision for our wedding!!! It brought a level of beauty to our night didn't even imagine.

Their flower wall was actually a surprise from my husband. I had given up on the idea of having a flower wall at our wedding because the price was just too high. Even though it was something I had dreamed for years that I would have on my special day, vendors from Orlando to Tampa to Miami were just too much to make sense for us. I had completely given up, but my future husband did not. He knew how special it was to me and he kept looking. Even though I assured him I had spoken to nearly everyone in Florida (which I thought I had) he persisted and found Dazzling Deco.

Then came Jane and the team at Dazzling Deco. She was VERY responsive to his communications provided and price that COULDN'T BE BEAT ANYWHERE!!! I was almost in tears when I walked into our reception and saw it behind us!! Contact them TODAY!! They are the best in Florida!

Sent on 10/10/2017
    Dazzling Deco 3
    Dazzling Deco 4

Dazzling Deco's reply:

Thank you so much Carissa! It was a wonderful surprise by your husband, and we so glad we could be a part of your special day. Congratulations, we wish you all of the love and happiness in the world!

Jessica · Married on 03/31/2017

I highly recommend Dazzling Deco to anyone and everyone! Thy are incredibly talented, responsive and accommodating and they were an absolute pleasure to work with. Their paper flowers are the best I've ever seen and we got so many compliments on their work, we lost count! If you're looking for a way to make your wedding stand out, do yourself a favor and hire this company.

Sent on 05/31/2017

Dazzling Deco's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica! It was such a pleasure meeting you and working with you. Your wedding was gorgeous beyond words! Congratulations and we wish you all the best in your marriage!

Dazzling Deco FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Floral Preservation, Samples, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Glamorous, Modern, Romantic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Centerpieces, Corsages, Single Flowers

• A Chair Affair
    A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

We love working with Dazzling Deco! They do an amazing job, and can make any reception/ceremony go from great to amazing!

• Always Eventful
    Always Eventful Wedding Planners

If you want an incredible, stunning, unique focal point at your next event, call Dazzling Deco! Their work is amazing and so beautifully detailed. It takes your event to a whole new level and everyone will leave talking about it! Their work truly amazes me and they are all around wonderful people!

• Krustallos Couture Bridal
    Krustallos Couture Bridal Wedding Dresses

If you are looking for a unique piece to decorate your wedding, you have to check out Dazzling Deco. These are the most beautiful paper flowers ever. Pictures do not do them Justice. They are hand crafted and top quality. Many colors to choose from. We absolutely love them!!!

• Lake Mary Lake Mary, Florida, 32746 See on map