DayLily Events

Evansville, IN View map
$2,800 Package Price

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2800

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Kelsey Married on 04/21/2018
    Jamie was 100% worth every penny. I had a vision in mind of exactly what I wanted and after vendors and other coordinators telling me that it was unrealistic, Jamie was 100% on board of figuring out the closest way possible to make it happen. I couldn't have been happier with the results! If there were issues during the night, I wasn't even aware because I could trust that everything was being taken care of.

You don't realize how much you need a professional who can treat you as a friend to talk to during the planning process. Your bridesmaids won't always understand and they can't give sound advice on a subject that's not their expertise. Jamie was only a text or a call away and made me feel like even the smallest of worries were not dumb and that someone was actually listening to me.

If all of that wasn't enough, later on in my reception she noticed how uncomfortable I was after wearing a huge dress for hours on end. She sent someone back to the hotel and had one of my other dresses brought to the venue so that I could actually enjoy the end of my night in comfort. If you're looking for a coordinator, I recommend DayLily Events 100%!
  • W
    William Married on 10/07/2017
    Hands down the best person you want for the job of making sure everything goes perfectly on your wedding day! My now-wife and i hired Jamie as our day of coordinator. She ensured everything went down without a hitch. From wrangling wedding parties to being your buffer from anything that you can think of. Jamie is the one for the job!
    Hadley Married on 08/19/2017
    I knew I needed at minimum a Day of Coordinator but I never imagined how helpful it would be to have Jamie plan and coordinate our big day. After hours of communicating by Skype, text, phone calls, and Voxer to get an idea of what exactly I envisioned on my wedding day, Jamie was super helpful in making sure things were set up they way I wanted them. She was able to recommend some awesome vendors by being so involved in the Evansville wedding community, which was really helpful for planning a wedding from out of town. Jamie went above and beyond coordinating with each of our vendors. She took the small details (who will be where, at what time, with what in hand) off of my plate which made the final details so much less stressful. Jamie went to all of our vendor meetings and even showed up on "set up" day just to make sure we had an extra hand and everything was going the way I had hoped. I could not have pulled off the wedding weekend without the help of Jamie. When I had a question, she answered it. When I was confused about something, she reassured me. When I was at the highest level of stress, she took it off my plate. She went above and beyond from the day we hired her until we got on the bus back to the hotel at the end of the night. Throughout this whole process Jamie has become such a great friend and I could not be more grateful for her help in planning the best day of our lives.

Evansville, 47711
Location of (DayLily Events)

Other vendors in Indianapolis for your wedding