Carmel, IN 46033 Map · Phone number

12 Reviews for Events by Kennedy

1 User photo

Events by Kennedy 1

Karly · Married on 11/30/2018

I was the maid of honor for a wedding they planned, and as a maid of honor that helps plan a lot, these girls saved us! These girls are the best planners you can imagine, they are very personal and will treat you like they've known you forever and SO creative. They are the planners that can find exactly what you want and take the stress away from any event planning. I will eventually have a future wedding and they will for sure be my planners :)

Sent on 12/06/2016

Tina · Married on 09/22/2018

The answer is YES! It really doesn’t matter what the request is; the answer is yes. This dynamic duo makes absolutely every aspect of a wedding so stress free and seamless. They are very quick to respond via, text, phone or email. They are articulate and pro-active. I was so impressed with their ‘let me take that off your hands’ volunteering. If there was ever a time that you need cheerful, thorough and professional support; a wedding is that time. I wish I could hire Ashly and Melissa to be my every day personal assistants! They worked tirelessly up to and including the day and night of the wedding. We are so grateful!

Sent on 10/06/2018
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 09/22/2018

Events by kennedy is a must!

My husband and I got married this past September in Indianapolis. Events by Kennedy (EBK) was the GREATEST decision we could have made. I am very indecisive and have no experience planning. We desperately wanted a beautiful wedding, but we were so terrified of planning that we almost eloped. Once EBK came into our lives, all of our anxiety melted.

From the start, they ensured that our happiness and well-being came first. They cared about us as people and worked their hardest to execute our vision. As another client perfectly said, the answer was always YES. EBK exudes professionalism and experience, which is apparent in their organization, attention to detail, and knowledge of the wedding/event planning industry. Weddings can feel chaotic with the sheer amount of vendors, individuals, and details involved, but EBK made it feel orderly. They walked us though each step and steamrolled any issues that popped up! It made the process exciting and fun- JUST as it should be!

On the wedding day, EBK literally did everything (decorated, worked with the vendors, cut the cake, maintained the timeline, picked up items, dealt with issues, cleaned up, made sure everyone was in the right place at the right time, calmed us down, answered questions, helped guests, paid bills/tips, supervised, made sure that we ATE, etc.)! Nobody had to lift a finger, which was crucial toward having a stress free and fun-day. Ask my husband, family, and bridesmaids- I was calm as a cucumber and beaming the entire day! We received so many compliments from friends and family about our gorgeous and well-thought-out wedding, and it was all because of EBK. Even after our special day, EBK continued to have a positive impact. We had a wedding-related problem pop on our honeymoon. I immediately got a text from EBK saying they were on it and the problem went away within hours. Not to mention they decorated my in-laws Christmas tree this year (and holy smokes it is STUNNING).

If you take away anything from this review, I hope that you see EBK is exceptional. They are a MUST HAVE. They are friends, support systems, and fun-loving people. I cherish these women like no other. If I could recommend ONE must-have for an event, it would be Events by Kennedy. They are a sure-fire way to have an incredible day.

Sent on 12/17/2018