Lynnwood, WA 98036 Map · Phone number

About David Schillen

I'm a local Seattle Wedding Photographer and I love capturing moments as they happen. I tend to lean towards a photojournalist approach. I've been living in the Pacific Northwest my entire life and after going on a 3 month trip to Medford Oregon I developed a passion for photography. I came back to Seattle and received further education in order to enhance my skillset.

(425) 418-4808

83a8839
83a8871

5 Reviews for David Schillen

Lauren · Married on 01/23/2016

David and his assistant Kaylee are an AMAZING photography team! We contacted David in July 2015. He was very quick to respond, and he not only answered all of my questions with attentiveness and patience, but also encouraged additional questions as we planned for an engagement photoshoot that September, in Leavenworth, WA. My husband and I were comfortable and relaxed throughout the session, thanks to David and Kaylee! And the pictures turned out beautifully—David captured all of my inspiration from the city, as well as the alluring colors and natural light that the Cascades boast. This past January, my husband and I hosted a small, winter wedding in Gold Bar. David took time to familiarize himself with pictures of family members and the venue before the wedding, so when the big day came, he was able to capture the perfect shot each time… despite the pouring rain! All of my guests exclaimed how nice he and Kaylee were! And to no surprise, the wedding album and pictures were everything we wanted and more. He captured all of the people, emotions, details… everything that made my wedding day special. A million thanks to David Schillen Photography!!!!

Sent on 03/12/2016

Kelly · Married on 08/30/2015

Absolutely love David Schillen Photography! You're not just stuck with one style with him. He can photograph all kinds of events and is very flexible for you the client. Affordable and communication is so simple with David and we never felt ignored or forgotten. We used him for our wedding and engagement shoot which turned about amazing! We don't have one complaint! Our experience was perfect and we would use him again!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Ryan · Married on 07/13/2013

Working with David was a fantastic experience from start to finish.
    From the initial introductory emails and phone calls all the way through to the final photographs of our wedding, David proved to be easy to work with, courteous, professional, friendly, and enthusiastic. He followed up on every inquiry, he was very collaborative, and he was respectful of the schedules of two people who were overwhelmed with the details of throwing a wedding party.
    David showed up on the day exactly when he said he would, and immediately set to work. He just blended into the background, and was friendly and approachable to us and all our guests. He was open to changing things up when we needed him to, and he worked tirelessly throughout the day.
    We were surprised by how quickly he processed the photos of our wedding and got them to us.
    And then came the even better surprise: The photos are amazing. Rich, dynamic, and simply gorgeous. David managed to capture the day magnificently, and even better, he captured the joyousness and the love. The big moments are all perfectly represented, but David is clearly a great and intuitive photographer, because some of the smaller moments are captured in a beautiful, vivid way. Now that we've had the chance to share the photos of our wedding with our friends and family, a number of them have asked "Who took those photos?"
    We could not be happier with David, and we can't say enough about his skill as a photographer without repeating "awesome" and "spectacular" a lot.
    We would both recommend him unreservedly to anyone who needs awesome and spectacular pictures taken, and we plan on using him again the next time we need professional photographs taken.
    Thank you, David!

- Ryan Robertshaw & Guy Silver

Sent on 11/19/2014

David Schillen FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,696.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints, Proofs