Lynnwood, WA 98036 Map · Phone number

About David Schillen

I'm a local Seattle Wedding Photographer and I love capturing moments as they happen. I tend to lean towards a photojournalist approach. I've been living in the Pacific Northwest my entire life and after going on a 3 month trip to Medford Oregon I developed a passion for photography. I came back to Seattle and received further education in order to enhance my skillset.

(425) 418-4808

8012a64ce3ba6203 1426537826599 83a8830
83a8839

5 Reviews for David Schillen

Lauren · Married on 01/23/2016

David and his assistant Kaylee are an AMAZING photography team! We contacted David in July 2015. He was very quick to respond, and he not only answered all of my questions with attentiveness and patience, but also encouraged additional questions as we planned for an engagement photoshoot that September, in Leavenworth, WA. My husband and I were comfortable and relaxed throughout the session, thanks to David and Kaylee! And the pictures turned out beautifully—David captured all of my inspiration from the city, as well as the alluring colors and natural light that the Cascades boast. This past January, my husband and I hosted a small, winter wedding in Gold Bar. David took time to familiarize himself with pictures of family members and the venue before the wedding, so when the big day came, he was able to capture the perfect shot each time… despite the pouring rain! All of my guests exclaimed how nice he and Kaylee were! And to no surprise, the wedding album and pictures were everything we wanted and more. He captured all of the people, emotions, details… everything that made my wedding day special. A million thanks to David Schillen Photography!!!!

Sent on 03/12/2016

Kelly · Married on 08/30/2015

Absolutely love David Schillen Photography! You're not just stuck with one style with him. He can photograph all kinds of events and is very flexible for you the client. Affordable and communication is so simple with David and we never felt ignored or forgotten. We used him for our wedding and engagement shoot which turned about amazing! We don't have one complaint! Our experience was perfect and we would use him again!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Arwen · event on 07/31/2014

David was like a fly on the wall, but must have gotten 1000 photos of our event, staff and all our guests. The color and quality of the photos was wonderful and his turn around time of the pictures was very quick. We were so pleased with his work, that we hired him for our Christmas party later in the year. He is our go-to guy for all our event photos!

Sent on 01/17/2015

David Schillen FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,696.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Digital Files, Prints, Proofs