26390 Big Valley Road NE, Poulsbo, WA 98370 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Paul Dudley Photography

Life zooms by...a photograph can slow it down. I first realized that when I begged my parents for a camera in 6th grade and I've had one in my hand ever since. It's truly an honor to be invited into someone's life to capture a moment, or a celebration, or just a memory. My goal is to capture what my heart sees. Sharing that is one of my greatest joys.

To view my work please check out www.pauldudleyphotography.com or find Paul Dudley Photography on Facebook. Thanks so much!

Follow Paul Dudley Photography on

3 Reviews for Paul Dudley Photography

• Kaitlin

Kaitlin Halady · Married on 09/20/2019

Best photographer!!

Paul is amazing and you can tell he is great at what he does and enjoys it at the same time. He is excellent at getting your guests involved in photos, capturing both posed and candid moments and easing any tension/anxiety of those he is photographing! He is fun and so creative!

Sent on 09/22/2019

What can I say about Paul, he basically made our wedding day! We had some issues with our coordinator, and Paul helped ease the situation. Not to mention how AMAZING his photography is. We had a great engagement session with Paul and will treasure those pics forever, he even let us bring our dogs to the shoot (and was patient with them, as they aren't well behaved). The photos he took at our wedding were breathtaking. I am going to have many of them framed. I would highly recommend Paul, he is professional and fun all at once!

Sent on 11/18/2014

Paul was amazing!!! He made everyone feel at ease and forget that photos were being taken(which is great for a groom that hates photo).

Sent on 07/21/2014

Paul Dudley Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,795.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Toning, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Negatives, Prints, Proofs

Real Weddings