Pensacola, FL 32526 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About David & Jess Photography

Hi, we are David and Jessica, the husband/wife photography team of David & Jess! We don't have a long list of education and associations to give you, or some wordy description of our unique style of photography. We simply LOVE what we do and seek to please our customers with great photographs! David and I are both self-taught photographers and feel that, like many talents, ours too are a gift from the Lord. This business has been a huge blessing to us, allowing us to spend more time with our children. We hope that our love for family and the beauty of creation translates into the types of images that you will treasure for a lifetime. We can't wait to meet you! :)

TK267
TK255bw
TK267

5 Reviews for David & Jess Photography

Heather · Married on 03/30/2017

I was recommended to David & Jess by a close friend and I am so happy I chose them! My bridal portrait session was one of the most memorable and fun portrait sessions of my life, followed by our wedding which was captured in beautiful detail. With the gorgeous pictures from our wedding, I will always remember our wedding day exactly the way it was. They are incredibly talented photographers and a wonderful couple to know. Thank you David and Jess!!

Sent on 11/02/2011

Karen · Married on 09/23/2011

We found David & Jess through a Google search of photographers in our area. Before the wedding, they were very easy to work with and answered all of our questions. The day of the wedding, David and Jess were very professional. They were sociable with everyone at our wedding. And on top of that, the pictures that they took were AMAZING! My husband and I, along with all of our family members and friends were impressed and happy with the pictures that David and Jess took. I highly recommend David and Jess to anyone for any occasion.

Sent on 11/06/2011

Sam · Married on 06/18/2011

David & Jess are not only awesome people, but they are amazing photographers! I loved that they came an hour before the wedding began to take pictures and stayed until the end of the reception, not limiting us to a certain time period. They made me and my husband feel at ease for all our portrait shots and took honestly candid shots of all our big moments, which we loved. I can't rave about them enough! We were never worried about how the pictures would turn out and yet we were still amazed by the number of pictures we absolutely loved! I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! :)

Sent on 04/24/2012

David & Jess Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,850.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• David & Jess Photography 1
    1/2 your engagement session!
    Mention that you found us on Wedding Wire and when you book with us, you will receive 1/2 off of the price of your engagement session!

• Megan K. Events
    Megan K. Events Wedding Planners

David and Jess' personalities and talent are a great fit for wedding photography. They are fun to work with and offer beautiful photography.

• Pensacola, 32526 See on map