Dave Zerbe Studio of Photography

Most Popular Price $3,600
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Dave Zerbe Studio of Photography

Our responsibilites as your wedding photographer stretch far beyond capturing beautiful photographs on your wedding day. We pride ourselves in making your wedding effortless and enjoyable. Your phenomenal experience with us starts the moment you book and continues through the delivery of your post-wedding products.

Here are some perks for working with us!

- Our collections are everything you thought you wanted for your wedding, but had no idea you deserved.

- We will work with you throughout the process step by step to help build a great working friendship.

- Our photographic style molds to what you’re looking for. Our strength is capturing photographs that reflect your true selves.

Follow Dave Zerbe Studio of Photography on

Dave Zerbe Studio of Photography 1
  • Gary

Gary · Getting married on 09/07/2019

Awesome photographers

They were very professional and really quick to reply and stay focused on our special day. This is a place with a lot of years of experience and they definitely know what they are doing!!

Angela Deangelo-Erkert · Married on 11/10/2018

Perfection

I have always been a "Zerbe" girl, and will never stop! I love the company; I love the people. They are attentive, kind, fun, and capture beautiful photos. From photos for Christmas cards with pets, to senior photos, to my engagement and wedding, I have loved every second! And now, I can't wait for the next steps in my life to be captured by them-- pregnancy shoots, newborn shots, family photos....I am excited, already! Thank you, Zerbe!!

Dave Zerbe Studio of Photography 2

Taylor · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Experience!

We are so happy that we chose Dave Zerbe as our photographer. We were recommended this studio by my brother and his wife. After being in their wedding and working with the photographers that day we knew we needed to book them too! From our engagement shoot to planning details to the big day, everything was perfect! We especially love Wayne who we worked with the most, but all of the other staff is just as awesome including Liz and Chad.

Dave Zerbe Studio of Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dave Zerbe Studio of Photography 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• The Party Express DJs
    The Party Express DJs Wedding DJs

I've had the pleasure to work with Dave and his staff countless times over the last decade. Each and every time, they were easy going respectful, worked with the schedule I had created with the bride and groom, and captured priceless memories. My testament to Dave's professionalism was at an event where a dishonest guest managed to steal his camera while setting up a requested family shot. Despite the severity of the situation, Dave maintained a "the show must go on" mentality and grabbed his backup equipment and finished photographing the night. This could have been a disaster, but due to being calm, cool, and collective, the rest of the evening went off without a hitch.

• 1135 N. 5th Street Reading, Pennsylvania, 19601 See on map