1135 N. 5th Street, Reading, PA 19601 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,600
Availability Check your date
  • Deals 1

About Dave Zerbe Studio of Photography

Our responsibilites as your wedding photographer stretch far beyond capturing beautiful photographs on your wedding day. We pride ourselves in making your wedding effortless and enjoyable. Your phenomenal experience with us starts the moment you book and continues through the delivery of your post-wedding products.

Here are some perks for working with us!

- Our collections are everything you thought you wanted for your wedding, but had no idea you deserved.

- We will work with you throughout the process step by step to help build a great working friendship.

- Our photographic style molds to what you’re looking for. Our strength is capturing photographs that reflect your true selves.

Follow Dave Zerbe Studio of Photography on

Dave Zerbe Studio of Photography 1
  • Gary

Gary · Married on 09/07/2019

Awesome photographers

They were very professional and really quick to reply and stay focused on our special day. This is a place with a lot of years of experience and they definitely know what they are doing!!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Karen Bukics · Married on 08/17/2019

Completely amazing

I cannot say enough positive things about this company. We aren't local and they worked with us over the phone/email/facetime to make sure we were getting everything done and set up ahead of time. As for our wedding day, I was so impressed with Wayne and Tia. Our big request was that we got to enjoy cocktail hour with our guests but still take some pictures outside the venue. Wayne promised us he would get us there and he absolutely delivered. They were so professional and yet made sure that we were getting to something to eat and drink too. And, Tia even helped the girls bustle my dress. They were amazing and I absolutely cannot wait to see the pictures!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Dave Zerbe Studio of Photography's reply:

Karen! What a beautiful day it was. Tia and myself were honored to be apart of your special day. Thank you for giving us the opportunity, and I'm very confident you're going to love the results.

Amber · Married on 05/05/2019

Wayne is the best

My husband and I are not the most photogenic people but Wayne is the best at helping you achieve the best pictures ever ! Always made us feel comfortable and he even came to the salon while my girls and I were getting ready it was a great time! He is very helpful in any questions you may have as well and answered all my emails promptly. Also I can’t thank enough my friend Liz who also helped with our wedding pictures. Thank you Wayne and Liz !

Sent on 05/20/2019

Dave Zerbe Studio of Photography's reply:

Thank you Amber! It was a true pleasure working with you and Jake. With all the challenges we faced with the weather, I was glad that we were able to put something amazing together. I can't wait for you to see the final product soon!

Dave Zerbe Studio of Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date, Thank You Cards
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Dave Zerbe Studio of Photography 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• The Party Express DJs
    The Party Express DJs Wedding DJs

I've had the pleasure to work with Dave and his staff countless times over the last decade. Each and every time, they were easy going respectful, worked with the schedule I had created with the bride and groom, and captured priceless memories. My testament to Dave's professionalism was at an event where a dishonest guest managed to steal his camera while setting up a requested family shot. Despite the severity of the situation, Dave maintained a "the show must go on" mentality and grabbed his backup equipment and finished photographing the night. This could have been a disaster, but due to being calm, cool, and collective, the rest of the evening went off without a hitch.

• 1135 N. 5th Street Reading, Pennsylvania, 19601 See on map