15 Colorado Ave., Reading, PA 19608 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About B & B Light and Sound Dj's

Celebrating our 30th year in business. This is our career, not a hobby like almost all other DJ's. One amazing price....NO hidden or extra costs! Amazing photography, up lighting, DJ, photo booths and videography services with unbeatable deals.

You get an MC who has been there and done that (experience), he brings a laptop with a 65,000 song library, has professional and reliable equipment, sets up a cool light show for the dancing time (NOT over the top), but most importantly brings a mindset and understands this is a party for YOU and YOUR friends. We even include a wedding worksheet to help plan the night.

To be a successful DJ/MC you need three qualities, 1) a pulse 2) passion 3) common sense. We're a breath of fresh air.

235003d4725f36de 1527278807 1e5a8ddef4fb74ab 1527278803834 2 b7

B & B Light and Sound Dj's 5
B & B Light and Sound Dj's 6
B & B Light and Sound Dj's 7

k · Getting married on 01/01/2020

very timely and professional service

Sent on 03/04/2017

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks for having our photo booth at your event Kelly. I hope we can do it again real soon :) Appreciate the compliments!

Paige · Married on 03/16/2019

Awesome DJ!

We contracted B&B for our March 2019 wedding for DJ and Photo booth services. Rick and his team were wonderful to work with!
    Rick kept the dance floor packed all night and our guests loved him.
    Anyone searching for a DJ, I would highly recommend B&B!

Sent on 04/23/2019

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you Paige! Your wedding was absolutely perfect! Awesome guests who loved my energy and loved to dance. I'm thrilled we could be part of your celebration. I hope you two have a wonderful life together!

Sarah Reimels · Married on 02/04/2019

AMAZING job B & B light and sound

B & B light and sound dj'd our daddy daughter dance. they were AWESOME! super easy too work with, very flexible at the event, and most importantly made the night incredibly fun for the dads and their daughters. so many people commented on how great the music was for the event! will definitely be using B & B light and sound for this night in the future.

Sent on 02/04/2019

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you Sarah for having Mark, Steve and Kim at your dance. They said the party was amazing! I'm so glad the daddy's and daughter's had fun and will cherish those memories forever. I can't wait till next year :)

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

B & B Light and Sound Dj's FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 699.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 698.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• B & B Light and Sound Dj's 1
    Spring has Sprung
    Book any five hours and receive $75 Off.

• Mary Kay Cosmetics Wedding Hair & Makeup

B & B Light and Sound, are awesome!!! They make the party happen! In my case, my reception. It was so much fun! Great music for a wedding reception. They have my vote!

• Rev. Pamela L. Brehm
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm Wedding Officiants

I had the opportunity to work with B & B at the Sovereign Performing Arts Center in Reading. I was so impressed with the work the designated DJ (Denny) did for the day. He was so efficient in helping me connect my sound equipment to his so I could be amplified for the wedding ceremony. Once at the reception, Denny had the ability to fill up the dance floor and keep the party rolling. He played music to suit all tastes and also responded to requests offered by the guests. B & B was a pleasure to work with and I look forward to coordinating our services again in the future!

• 15 Colorado Ave. Reading, Pennsylvania, 19608 See on map