15 Colorado Ave., Reading, PA 19608 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About B & B Light and Sound Dj's

Celebrating our 35th year in business. This is our career, not a hobby like almost all other DJ's. One amazing price....NO hidden or extra costs! Amazing photography, up lighting, DJ, photo booths and videography services with unbeatable deals.

You get an MC who has been there and done that (experience), he brings a laptop with a 65,000 song library, has professional and reliable equipment, sets up a cool light show for the dancing time (NOT over the top), but most importantly brings a mindset and understands this is a party for YOU and YOUR friends. We even include a wedding worksheet to help plan the night.

To be a successful DJ/MC you need three qualities, 1) a pulse 2) passion 3) common sense. We're a breath of fresh air.

0545a6ab6b2b657a 1487036826086 img1147

B & B Light and Sound Dj's 5
B & B Light and Sound Dj's 6
B & B Light and Sound Dj's 7

k · Getting married on 01/01/2020

very timely and professional service

Sent on 03/04/2017

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks for having our photo booth at your event Kelly. I hope we can do it again real soon :) Appreciate the compliments!

• Mahon

Mahon Diroberto · Married on 08/16/2019

Rick was an absolute blast!!

Rick Bean was a delight to work with from start to finish! He was responsive to my many emails leading up to the big day and answered all of our questions with energy and excitement! He and his team arrived early to talk to our officiant and venue hosts to make sure everyone was on the same page with how the evening's events would proceed. It felt like our guests never left the dance floor and we're still getting compliments on the reception playlist! We HIGHLY recommend Rick as a DJ for any couple looking to have a great time. If you do go with B&B light and Sound be sure to rent their photo/video booth! We're still laughing at the videos our guests left us days later. Rick, thank you for your energy, enthusiasm, playing our atypical Irish tunes, and keeping everyone on the dance floor all night long! We couldn't have asked for better entertainment. Also - your son is super helpful. We and our guests loved working with him at the photo booth.

Sent on 08/24/2019

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you sooooooooooooo much for the amazing review. Your wedding was AMAZING!! I could tell everyone was enjoying the music and photo booth :) It was a perfect night!!!!
    I hope you two have a blessed life together! Thank you for letting us share in your celebration of a lifetime!
  • Sherry

Sherry Lynn · Married on 07/13/2019

Happy Bride and Groom

Professional, Personable, prepared and entertaining. Played music to suit all of guests all night long. Their preparation and planning before our wedding day made everything go smoothly and stress free. We danced all night and we couldn’t be happier with their service.
    We highly recommend them and we will be booking them for our daughter’s 16th birthday next year.

Sent on 07/30/2019

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you so much Sherry! Your wedding was just so much fun :) I loved that I could be me and have some extra fun :)
    I hope you both have a wonderful life together and I can't wait for Taylor's sweet 16!!!!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

B & B Light and Sound Dj's FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 699.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 698.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• B & B Light and Sound Dj's 1
    Spring has Sprung
    Book any five hours and receive $75 Off.

• Mary Kay Cosmetics Wedding Hair & Makeup

B & B Light and Sound, are awesome!!! They make the party happen! In my case, my reception. It was so much fun! Great music for a wedding reception. They have my vote!

• Rev. Pamela L. Brehm
    Rev. Pamela L. Brehm Wedding Officiants

I had the opportunity to work with B & B at the Sovereign Performing Arts Center in Reading. I was so impressed with the work the designated DJ (Denny) did for the day. He was so efficient in helping me connect my sound equipment to his so I could be amplified for the wedding ceremony. Once at the reception, Denny had the ability to fill up the dance floor and keep the party rolling. He played music to suit all tastes and also responded to requests offered by the guests. B & B was a pleasure to work with and I look forward to coordinating our services again in the future!

• 15 Colorado Ave. Reading, Pennsylvania, 19608 See on map