B & B Light and Sound Dj's

Reading, Pennsylvania View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$698 Most Popular Price

Celebrating our 35th year in business. This is our career, not a hobby like almost all other DJ's. One amazing price....NO hidden or extra costs! Amazing photography, up lighting, DJ, photo booths and videography services with unbeatable deals.

You get an MC who has been there and done that (experience), he brings a laptop with a 65,000 song library, has professional and reliable equipment, sets up a cool light show for the dancing time (NOT over the top), but most importantly brings a mindset and understands this is a party for YOU and YOUR friends. We even include a wedding worksheet to help plan the night.

To be a successful DJ/MC you need three qualities, 1) a pulse 2) passion 3) common sense. We're a breath of fresh air.

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$699

What is included in the starting price?

Consultation
MC
Microphones
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$698

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Consultation
Sound/PA System
MC
Microphones
Photobooth

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Electronic
Hip Hop
Jazz
Oldies
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock

What services do you offer?

Lin P. Married on 04/02/2022

Excellent job

Rick was a great communicator and is an expert as a DJ
    He did everything to make our event perfect!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Awww thank you Lin :) It was an honor to be part of your event. I hope to hear from you in the future. I loved the bagpipes and comedienne :) Thank your son for me too :)
    Nicole S. Married on 04/01/2022

Everything was perfect…! Music selection, request, interaction with the crowd! All around awesome DJ!

Rick is all around amazing! He made sure every detail was covered! His personality and energy is the kind of DJ anyone would want at an event. I highly recommend him to others & will book him for any future events I have! Can’t rave enough about how perfect it was! Kudos B&B…keep doing what you do best!!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you so much Nikki! Sami's party was just perfect. I loved that she danced! I'm so glad I could make her special night a little more special :) I hope we can work together again in the future! Thanks again for your awesome and kind words!!!
    Alyssa B. Married on 03/26/2022

So great!!!

DJ Rick was the best to work with!!! He definitely is good at catching what mood to go with for music and is super personable! We had him for both our small intimate covid reception and our full party reception and did incredible in both settings!!!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you so much Alyssa!!! It truly has been a pleasure to be part of both of your celebrations! So glad you were able to have the full celebration this year :) Your wedding was so much fun! I truly hope you two have the most amazing life together :) Thanks again for letting me share your moments with you :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

55 photos · 04/17/2021
  • Steve & Nicole
    21 photos · 09/07/2014

Mary Kay Cosmetics Mary Kay Cosmetics Wedding Hair & Makeup

B & B Light and Sound, are awesome!!! They make the party happen! In my case, my reception. It was so much fun! Great music for a wedding reception. They have my vote!

Rev. Pamela L. Brehm Rev. Pamela L. Brehm Wedding Officiants

I had the opportunity to work with B & B at the Sovereign Performing Arts Center in Reading. I was so impressed with the work the designated DJ (Denny) did for the day. He was so efficient in helping me connect my sound equipment to his so I could be amplified for the wedding ceremony. Once at the reception, Denny had the ability to fill up the dance floor and keep the party rolling. He played music to suit all tastes and also responded to requests offered by the guests. B & B was a pleasure to work with and I look forward to coordinating our services again in the future!

15 Colorado Ave. Reading, Pennsylvania, 19608
Location of (B & B Light and Sound Dj's)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding