B & B Light and Sound Dj's Reviews

B & B Light and Sound Dj's 5
B & B Light and Sound Dj's 6
B & B Light and Sound Dj's 7

k · Getting married on 01/01/2020

very timely and professional service

Sent on 03/04/2017

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks for having our photo booth at your event Kelly. I hope we can do it again real soon :) Appreciate the compliments!

• Aberdeen

Aberdeen Aufiero · Married on 08/23/2019

Great DJ! Awesome lighting.

Fun guys! Easy to work with. Helped to make my day perfect!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's 8
    B & B Light and Sound Dj's 9
    B & B Light and Sound Dj's 10

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review Aberdeen! You guys were great to work with. The Venue and Food were amazing! I'm so glad you enjoyed working with me :) Your guests danced the night away!
    I hope you two have a blessed life together! Thank you again for letting me be part of it.
  • Margaret

Margaret Clark · Married on 08/17/2019

Last minute success!

Barely two days before my brother's wedding, the idea of a photo-booth was put out there to get! B and B were so professional and accommodating to the short notice and added such a fun element to my brother's wedding!

Sent on 09/27/2019

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

I'm so glad we were able to make your brother's wedding extra fun! Thank you so much Margaret for letting us be part of his celebration. I hope to work with you again in the future!
  • Mahon

Mahon Diroberto · Married on 08/16/2019

Rick was an absolute blast!!

Rick Bean was a delight to work with from start to finish! He was responsive to my many emails leading up to the big day and answered all of our questions with energy and excitement! He and his team arrived early to talk to our officiant and venue hosts to make sure everyone was on the same page with how the evening's events would proceed. It felt like our guests never left the dance floor and we're still getting compliments on the reception playlist! We HIGHLY recommend Rick as a DJ for any couple looking to have a great time. If you do go with B&B light and Sound be sure to rent their photo/video booth! We're still laughing at the videos our guests left us days later. Rick, thank you for your energy, enthusiasm, playing our atypical Irish tunes, and keeping everyone on the dance floor all night long! We couldn't have asked for better entertainment. Also - your son is super helpful. We and our guests loved working with him at the photo booth.

Sent on 08/24/2019

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you sooooooooooooo much for the amazing review. Your wedding was AMAZING!! I could tell everyone was enjoying the music and photo booth :) It was a perfect night!!!!
    I hope you two have a blessed life together! Thank you for letting us share in your celebration of a lifetime!

Julia Sandrock · Married on 07/26/2019

They were great!

My guests really enjoyed the photo experience that Rick presented us with!

I would definitively recommend Rick and his crew!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you Julia! I'm glad you enjoyed Ben and Colby and our awesome video photo booth! I hope we can work together again real soon :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  • Sherry

Sherry Lynn · Married on 07/13/2019

Happy Bride and Groom

Professional, Personable, prepared and entertaining. Played music to suit all of guests all night long. Their preparation and planning before our wedding day made everything go smoothly and stress free. We danced all night and we couldn’t be happier with their service.
    We highly recommend them and we will be booking them for our daughter’s 16th birthday next year.

Sent on 07/30/2019

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you so much Sherry! Your wedding was just so much fun :) I loved that I could be me and have some extra fun :)
    I hope you both have a wonderful life together and I can't wait for Taylor's sweet 16!!!!
  • Devin

Devin Kimberly · Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding photo booth & videographer

Everything was great! The photo booth was a huge hit! The attendants made sure everyone got in and had a great time. I loved getting the disk of the photos that night! Highly recommend!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's 11

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you for having us Devin! I'm so glad you enjoyed our awesome video/photo booth! My team members said your party was amazing! I hope you two have a blessed life together!
  • Christa

Christa · Married on 06/01/2019

Fantastic Experience

We had B&B DJ our wedding back in June and it was the absolute best experience! Our family and friends are still saying that the DJ was the best, super entertaining, fun, and played the best dance music! If you want your wedding to be a blast I definitely recommend them. We will definitely be using them again!!

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you so much Christa! I'm so glad you were happy with us! I hope you two have the most wonderful life together! Thank you for letting us share in your celebration!
  • Heather

Heather Hall · Married on 05/26/2019

Out door back yard wedding!

Throughout the stresses of planning a wedding Rick Bean and his team were so helpful! The were high energy and extremely fun! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 06/15/2019

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you Heather for the kind words and review. Your wedding was soooooooooooooooo much fun :) I'm glad you enjoyed my DJ skillz :) I could tell your guests had a blast!
    I hope you two have a wonderful life together!

Brittany · Married on 05/11/2019

Great experience!

Great guy with a great personality. Very flexible and will work with you 100%.

Sent on 07/08/2019

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you Brittany :) Your wedding was awesome!!!!! I'm so happy I could be part of your amazing celebration!
    Wishing you two a lifetime of happiness!

Amanda · Married on 05/04/2019

Best Day Ever

Rick and his guys were awesome. Kept everyone on the dance floor all night long. Played so much music for all ages to enjoy. I could not have asked for better. I feel the DJ makes the party and Rick went above and beyond! It truly was out best day ever!!

Sent on 06/28/2019

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you so much Amanda for the kind words! Your wedding was absolutely amazing and FUN!!! I am so blessed I was able to share this day with the both of you!

I hope you two have an amazing life together!!

Kelly · Married on 04/27/2019

Great Energy

Rick was easy to work with and answered all our questions throughout the process. He took the time to understand exactly what we were looking for in our wedding and reception music and had a great energy for his work! I’d definitely recommend him to other couples!

Sent on 05/31/2019

AWWWW THANK YOU KELLY!

Your wedding was a blast! I'm so glad I could be part of it :) I could tell they were having fun with me :) I wish you two the best of luck and I hope you have an amazing life together!

Trish · Married on 04/26/2019

Life of the party!

Rick and his team were amazing! He is fun and energetic and brings the whole party to life! He did a great job making our wedding day extra special. He's not just a DJ, he's an entertainer, and an excellent one at that! Many, Many of our guests gave compliments about him. I would highly recommend Rick and his company and will definitely use them for future events!

Sent on 06/24/2019

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Oh thank you Trish :) Your wedding was so much fun! I could tell the guests were loving the humor and music LOL
    The booth was packed all night.
    I hope to see you in the future at a friend's wedding.
    I hope you two have a wonderful marriage and life together!
  • Morgan

Morgan · Married on 04/13/2019

Danced the entire night!

We are extremely happy with the job Rick did for our wedding. He is a professional who will deliver an exciting wedding experience. We provided Rick with a pretty broad music list and he put together a great selection for the night. All of our guests enjoyed his energy and attitude as he lead the party. There wasn't a moment where no one was dancing. Would hire again.

Sent on 07/07/2019
    B & B Light and Sound Dj's 12
    B & B Light and Sound Dj's 13
    B & B Light and Sound Dj's 14
    B & B Light and Sound Dj's 15
    B & B Light and Sound Dj's 16
    B & B Light and Sound Dj's 17

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you so much Morgan :) Your wedding was a blast! I feel very blessed to have been part of your "BIG DAY". I wish you two the best of luck and I hope to see you both at another wedding someday :)

Megan V · Married on 04/06/2019

Amazing DJ and Great Memories!

Thank you so much to B&B light and sound for your DJ and photo booth services at our wedding! Rick was such a great DJ who kept my guests engaged, entertained and on the dance floor. I had comments about how great the DJ was after the wedding. Rick is funny, entertaining and personable! Thank you so much from the great entertainment! Also, the video photo booth (functions as a photo booth and video booth) was a great addition to our wedding! We also used the photographer and videographer through B&B and my video and photos are beautiful!! Lots of fun and great memories! Thanks for everything again!!!

Sent on 06/14/2019
    B & B Light and Sound Dj's 18
    B & B Light and Sound Dj's 19
    B & B Light and Sound Dj's 20
    B & B Light and Sound Dj's 21

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you Megan for letting me be part of your special day! Your wedding was awesome!!! I'm so happy you enjoyed working with our entire team. No doubt I'll see you again at a future friend's wedding :) I hope you have a wonderful life together!!!!

Paige · Married on 03/16/2019

Awesome DJ!

We contracted B&B for our March 2019 wedding for DJ and Photo booth services. Rick and his team were wonderful to work with!
    Rick kept the dance floor packed all night and our guests loved him.
    Anyone searching for a DJ, I would highly recommend B&B!

Sent on 04/23/2019

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you Paige! Your wedding was absolutely perfect! Awesome guests who loved my energy and loved to dance. I'm thrilled we could be part of your celebration. I hope you two have a wonderful life together!

Sarah Reimels · Married on 02/04/2019

AMAZING job B & B light and sound

B & B light and sound dj'd our daddy daughter dance. they were AWESOME! super easy too work with, very flexible at the event, and most importantly made the night incredibly fun for the dads and their daughters. so many people commented on how great the music was for the event! will definitely be using B & B light and sound for this night in the future.

Sent on 02/04/2019

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you Sarah for having Mark, Steve and Kim at your dance. They said the party was amazing! I'm so glad the daddy's and daughter's had fun and will cherish those memories forever. I can't wait till next year :)

Joan Esterly · Married on 01/13/2019

Fantastic!

Thank you, Rick Bean! You delivered pure fun entertainment once again! Our guests were engaged in the excitement throughout the entire night and I have received quite a few requests for your number which I was happy to pass on. You made the night go easy for me and I was able to enjoy it thorougjly since you were on top of everything! Thanks again and anyone out there looking to book a great DJ, BnB is the one to call!

Sent on 01/14/2019

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thanks Joan! Melts my heart seeing those amazing little girls dancing with their Daddy's. The Dad's had fun too LOL The photo booth was a huge hit as well. I hope we can continue to do your event year after year after year :)
  • Adrienne

Adrienne · Married on 12/15/2018

Professional, attentive, and all around fun.

Rick and his son were perfect for our daughters Sweet 16 the photo booth was great. Everyone loved the music, he played our requests and helped the night to flow perfectly.

Sent on 01/08/2019

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you so much Adrienne! It was an absolute delight working for you :) The party was amazing and I could tell everyone was having a fabulous time. Please keep in touch if you ever need us again :)

Deborah Gentry · Married on 11/26/2018

Very Professional

Rick was wonderful to work with and has a clear sense of what his client wants . He attended our daughter's Sweet Sixteen and felt completely at ease with Rick . A pleasure on the phone and in person !

Sent on 12/04/2018

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you so much Debbie for having me :) The party was Amazing!!! I'm so glad your daughter and her friends had fun :)
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/16/2018

Danced the night away!

Bridal shows can be so overwhelming as a bride, Rick with B&B Light & Sound DJ’s made it fun to be there! He has such personality, fun but also very professional. The whole process with booking was so easy, We booked and than a week before we had a phone conversation. The day of the wedding was AMAZING. EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTHLY, I mean everything. I didn’t even see Rick before the ceremony started, but everything we talked about was spot on. The songs, the speeches and right into dancing! NO ONE STOPPED DANCING! The music was perfect! There was no old chessy wedding songs, no crazy rap but a mix of sing along songs, songs that everyone loves to dance to and just a great time. We had one slow song! Which I didn’t even realize until the next day! Lol Rick knows what he is doing, he goes with the flow/vibe! We did a fun first dance and Rick did such a good job making it seem like the sound system broke. OH, YOU DIDN’T KNOW YOU WERE HIRING AN ACTOR TOO!! Our wedding was the best day of our lives, and we cannot thank Rick enough for being part of it. Stop looking around, this is the company you want to book for your wedding!!!

Sent on 12/09/2018

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren for making me smile with your review :) Your wedding was perfect! I'm thrilled you enjoyed my work and I could tell your guests were having a blast! I hope you and James have a wonderful life together! Thank you again for letting me be part of the "biggest" party of your life!!!
  • O

Olivia · Married on 11/03/2018

So much fun!

My husband and I knew we wanted to have B&B at our wedding from the moment we saw them at a bridal show. We are so happy we stuck with this decision! Rick was so fun to work with, easy to communicate with, and always kept our best interests in mind. We told him the type of music we wanted, and he did not disappoint. We had (and still have) guests telling us they just could not stay off the dance floor. Not only that, but we had a hilarious collection of videos and pictures to watch the day after our wedding from the photo booth. I highly recommend B&B to anyone that is looking for professional DJs who will make your reception dreams come true! :)

Sent on 11/11/2018

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you so much Olivia! YOUR WEDDING WAS AMAZING! I'm so glad people enjoyed my work and the photo booth. I will always have fond memories of your reception. I truly hope the two of you have a wonderful life together!

Greg Kokoluis · Married on 10/22/2018

Great to work with

Rick was very good to work with and had the crowd on their feet once the after dinner music started. We had some extra requests as to sound and lighting and he was able to handle them.

Sent on 10/22/2018

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you Greg for the kind words. The party was a huge success :)
    I hope Josh and Laura have an amazing life together!

Jacqueline Shaye · Married on 10/13/2018

B&b light and sound really rocks

From the very first time I spoke with Rick Bean, I knew I liked him. I knew B&B Light and Sound would be perfect for our wedding. Well, they far exceeded our expectations. We had an absolute BLAST at our wedding reception and it because of Rick Bean. He is personable, funny, and extremely responsive. He offered us a great package and listened carefully as we suggested music that we would like. We chose to include the photo booth and it was a great choice! Kids and adults had tons of fun with it! Also, I can't tell you how many of my friends and family came up to me to say what a fabulous time they had at the party... Thank you, B&B Light and Sound. Thank you, Rick Bean!! You guys truly ROCK!

Sent on 01/31/2019

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you so much Jackie for letting my son and I be part of your celebration. Your party was amazing and your friends were even more amazing! The dance floor was packed as well as the photo booth line :) I'm so glad you were happy with us!!!

I hope you two have the most amazing life together!!!!
  • Z

Zackary · Married on 10/06/2018

B&B did an awesome job at our wedding reception. Rick made the process as smooth as possible while Denny did an amazing job keeping the party alive on the dance floor. They were flexible and accommodating throughout the reception. We highly recommend using B&B!

Sent on 10/11/2018

B & B Light and Sound Dj's's reply:

Thank you so much Zach for letting us be part of your special day. I'm all smiles when you tell me how much you enjoyed Denny's work. He said your wedding was AMAZING. I hope you two have a wonderful life together :)