DaT's Events Planning, LLC

Snellville, GA View map

$2,500 Package Price

DaT's Events Planning, LLC is a full-scale event planning business that specializes in seizing your vision and turning it into a reality. Our objective is a treasured celebration every time! We provide the highest quality of service in the areas of Weddings, Social and Corporate Events as well as Invitations, Personalized Aisle Runners, Favors, Ice Sculptures and Ice Cream Cakes with a supreme structure of resources to choose from. Our dazzling approach to creating unforgettable events combined with our professionalism and excellent track record makes DaT's Events Planning one of the top event planners in Atlanta. So contact us today for your complimentary consultation and Make Your Next Event A Lasting Impression!

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

1,500.00

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

3,500.00

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• User2452504 2+ years ago
    Working with DaT's Event Planning was one of the best decisions I made. The level of attentiveness and professionalism was exceptional. We worked with the company as our "Month Of" coordinator. Even before there time to jump in the company was helping out tremendously. They made the flow of my entire wedding day so easy. I also received a lot of compliments from vendors about the effectiveness of how they ran the event. I had a grand idea of how my reception decorations were going to look, but with this companies added touch I could have imagined how beautiful everything turned out. We also had a tight schedule at our reception venue. There was a lot of different things we wanted to accomplish in just a short period of time. DaT's management of our scheduled events were superb. By the end of the event, everything we wanted to happen happened with time left to spare. I fiancé and I did not have to worry about anything! A+ top quality service at its best! I highly recommend working with this company.
  • User2332473 2+ years ago
    I truly believe that I would not have been able to pull off the wedding of my dreams without DaT's Event planning. Trina created a wedding script that helped keep everyone on the same page and she and her staff where there every second of the way to make sure everything went smoothly. We couldn't have been happier with our choice. We contacted many wedding planners in the Atlanta area, and found that DaT's Event Planning provided much more for our money. Thanks again for all of your help!
    Nicole Married on 08/08/2015
    Trina and her team provided a most professional and enjoyable experience. Our wedding was just beautiful! She is the BEST wedding planner out there without a doubt. I highly recommend her work and her company.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Something New! Events Atlanta Something New! Events Atlanta Wedding Planners

Trina Simmons is an amazing event planner. Always polished, prompt and professional - We highly recommend DaT's Event Planning.

Calligraphy by Angela Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of DaT's Events Planning to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

Wedding video by Conlie Wedding video by Conlie Wedding Videographers

I highly recommend DaT's Event Planning to any bride who is looking for a professional wedding planner. When a bride books her wedding with DaT's Event Planning she can expect superior service from the beginning to the end.They work extremely well with the vendors, and bride and groom so everything flows smoothly.

2950 Glynn Creek Court Snellville, 30039
6786771978
Location of (DaT's Events Planning, LLC)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding