Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Wedding video by Conlie

Will work with brides who are on a tight budget or need time to make payments. Specializing in videotaping weddings for more than 25 years. I provide service to Atlanta, Augusta, Alabama, Tennessee and South Carolina. Packages are available at my website. For more information about my service, please send an email directly to me or call.

Categories: Wedding Videographer

Highlight Video (2)
Cinematic (1)
Add'l Hours (1)
Multi. Locations (1)

Mr. Conlie’s service was outstanding! He was prompt, professional, and friendly. He made me and my bridal party feel very comfortable in front of the camera. Our wedding video is beautiful and of high quality. We will definitely be using Mr. Conlie for future events!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Conlie was very affordable, dependable, and reliable. He was responsive to our requests, prompt, and very friendly. If you hire him just sit back and let him work, you won't be disappointed. A good choice for brides who don't want to break the bank for a videographer.

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Ceremony, Reception, DVD

Conlie was very professional, attentive and sensitive to my needs as a bride. He spoke with me about my desires, special requests, and timing needs. He was prompt, enthusiastic and very engaging. He was easy to talk to and extremely reasonable with his rates. I especially liked his spontaneous, non staged filming of the wedding.

Profile Picture Narviar C, 6/17/17, 1 Review

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

1461108647 c4ba91ccea3190f2 conlie big photo

Pay Balance after Wedding

$800.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Brides who are on a tight budget can pay balance after the wedding. You pay in any amount until balance is paid off. Please contact me if you have any questions.
#WW98d57ae87da2d9df

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

To Whom It May Concern: I had the opportunity to work with Wedding Video by Conlie. Conlie was friendly, professionally dressed, punctual and reliable. I selected Conlie for my client because I loved the quality of his work and his prices were affordable. Conlie was always available to answer any and all of my questions. My client was happy with the finish product. I would recommend Wedding Video by Conlie, and will continue to use his services whenever we have events in Atlanta. Thanks Conlie Rhonda Davis – RAD Event Production, Inc.

If you are looking for superior video quality and service, then I highly recommend Wedding Video by Conlie. Conlie is a true professional and very easy to work with. His number priority is to provide excellent customer service and guality work.

As a photographer I have worked along side Conlie the Videographer and he was very professional, patient, thorough and corporative with all other vendors at the event. His product is also outstanding in quality and value and if you are a bride or groom to be his services are worth a serious look.

Events