Wedding video by Conlie

Snellville, GA View map
$700 Most Popular Price

$700 Most Popular Price

Wedding Video by Conlie is an exceptional wedding videography company based out of Snellville, Georgia. Owner and lead videographer, Conlie, has been salvaging couples’ special celebrations for over 25 years. Conlie will capture the true essence of your special day, from the nervous moments leading up to your vows, to the final toasts of your wedding reception. This is the only place you will see full wedding videos. And you will hear the bride and groom say their vows without any interruption during the ceremony.

Wedding Video by Conlie offers couples number of special wedding videography services in order to provide them with a timeless cinematic keepsake. Some of their additional services include the following:

• Additional hours
  • Multiple locations
  • DVD/ USB flash drive
  • Digital download

Areas Covered
Wedding Video by Conlie is based in Snellville, Georgia, and offers their services to couples celebrating their love throughout Atlanta and Augusta, Georgia. Conlie also offers his services to couples celebrating throughout Alabama, Tennessee, and South Carolina.

• Black-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Cameras
Raw Footage

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$700

Raw Footage

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Multi. Cameras
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download
DVD
USB Flash Drive

Nina D. Married on 12/18/2021

Arnold Wedding

We can't say enough about all the great talents of Conlie...our video was done to perfection and all was done with such professionalism. He was punctual and stayed in touch with us before our wedding so we never felt like we had been forgotten. You can count on Conlie to make your special day capture all those precious moments...he deserves 5 hearts❤❤❤❤❤
    Susan G. Married on 11/13/2021

Exactly what we wanted!

My daughter had decided to forego having a videographer for her wedding due to budget and I was afraid she was going to regret that. So as a wedding gift we hired Conlie as a surprise with a goal to just have him provide raw footage of the ceremony from beginning to end. He went above and beyond and gave us what we wanted in addition to a beautifully edited version that included events from the entire evening from start to finish. Such a great value for a priceless awesome keepsake. Conlie was a gem. Showed up early and stayed until the very end and caught some very fun candid clips as well as some beautiful moments
    Robert W. Married on 09/11/2021

You Want and Need Conlie for Your Wedding Video

We contacted Conlie on short notice for our daughter’s wedding. Conlie was very responsive to our request. His prices are very competitive, beating most. On the day of the event, Conlie was everywhere, all night! As the father of the bride, I thought I was busy, but Conlie was incredible. Not only did he get all the shots before, during and after the wedding, he put a personal touch on the video by having guests speak on video to the couple. The finished product was so much more than we could have hoped for. It made the beautiful day / evening something we will never forget, and cherish always! Thank you so much for the hard work, and being there for my family!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Deals

Wedding video by Conlie 1
Gift

Brides who are on a tight budget can pay their balance any day after the wedding or when they return from their honeymoon. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Pricing

Team

Conlie Schroeter
Conlie Schroeter
Owner

I have been videotaping weddings for more than 25 years. I enjoy working with couples from different ethnic groups and diverse making up. My job is to provide services to all couples who are looking for a professioal wedding videographer.

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

RAD Event Production RAD Event Production Wedding Florists

To Whom It May Concern: I had the opportunity to work with Wedding Video by Conlie. Conlie was friendly, professionally dressed, punctual and reliable. I selected Conlie for my client because I loved the quality of his work and his prices were affordable. Conlie was always available to answer any and all of my questions. My client was happy with the finish product. I would recommend Wedding Video by Conlie, and will continue to use his services whenever we have events in Atlanta. Thanks Conlie Rhonda Davis – RAD Event Production, Inc.

DaT's Events Planning, LLC DaT's Events Planning, LLC Wedding Planners

If you are looking for superior video quality and service, then I highly recommend Wedding Video by Conlie. Conlie is a true professional and very easy to work with. His number priority is to provide excellent customer service and guality work.

Private Residence Snellville, GA, 30039
Location of (Wedding video by Conlie)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding