Wedding video by Conlie Reviews

92 Reviews for Wedding video by Conlie

• Persephone

Persephone · Married on 11/17/2019

Thank You!!!

Conlie was amazing! I was having a hard time finding a videographer and had given up. I decided to do one last search just a week before my wedding and was able to book and secure Conlie for my wedding. Thank you again for everything!!

Sent on 03/08/2020
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing great person

I was stressed out he made it so easy for me and he worked with me ty ty ty so much

Sent on 06/02/2020
  • MELLISA

MELLISA SALDANHA · Married on 09/07/2019

Highly recommend Conlie

Conlie was very professional. He did what we asked him to without any problems. Working with him was very smooth and I definitely recommend him. We would love to hire him again if we ever have another event. He covered our wedding service as well as the reception beautifully. I am so glad we could have his videos as something to remember our wedding by.

Sent on 08/24/2020

Ebony Poole · Married on 08/03/2019

Ford wedding!!

Mr. Conlie did an awesome job on my wedding video!! He captured all the highlights of my wedding and it was all perfect!! He is very professional, prompt. I will highly recommend him!! Thanks Mr. Conlie!!

Sent on 09/01/2019

Jacqueline · Married on 06/22/2019

Excellent!

Our video captured every special moment of our day. Watching it brought tears to my eyes and took me back to the day! Thank you!!!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Alexis

Alexis Brown · Married on 06/15/2019

Better than imagined!

Nice, professional, reasonable pricing, and great work. Thank you so much for recording my memorable day!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Andrea

Andrea Thompson · Married on 05/26/2019

Loved our video and Special Moments Captured!!

Conlie is very professional, responsive and patient. I love how he captured all the milestone moments and attention to detail. We will definitely use his services again in the near future!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • OKeyla

OKeyla · Married on 02/24/2019

Conlie Captured The Best Parts of Our Day!

If you are on the fence about hiring a videographer - I urge you to consider going with Wedding Video by Conlie. Your wedding goes by in a flash, it is a blur and to have a video to recreate the day is the best thing we did. Conlie is extremely professional and low-key (which really came in handy toward the end of planning when we didn’t need or want any added stress). He captured our ceremony with all the emotion and excitement that filled it...and he was never in the way... I don't even remember seeing him. The best part (which I didn’t know beforehand) is that he had a mic on my husband, so all the crazy, funny things we were saying to each other was captured and gave us the biggest laugh as we watched our video. We’ve now watched our ceremony numerous times since we’ve been married and each time it’s like reliving the best day of our lives all over again. You won’t regret it.

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • sheena

sheena · Married on 09/22/2018

Connie is awesome!

Conlie is an awesome videographer. He was very professional and did an outstanding job. He captured all the important aspects of our wedding. His DVDs were perfectly edited and great quality. I love that he did interviews/well wishes with family. He is also very affordable. Cannot recommend him enough. He was a great asset to our wedding day.

Sent on 11/04/2018

Chris · Married on 08/18/2018

If you want excellent service from a videographer, select Conlie

The videographer experience with Conlie was nothing short of outstanding. Conlie is an extreme professional in all that he does to make your wedding day special and memorable for a lifetime. The quality of his work is matchless. The time he takes to set up each shot is awesome. He is very responsive and well worth the investment. You can not go wrong with your selection of Conlie as your videographer for your wedding.

Sent on 03/31/2019
  • Sheena

Sheena · Married on 08/11/2018

He was very patient, and on point. The experiences with working with this Video professional was
    great. Yes, I will work with him again in the future.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Pamela · Married on 06/16/2018

This company was very good. My husband surprise me an did not tell Conlie but he got everything. I’m very pleased with him. The quality of the video was excellent (Hd).

Sent on 07/02/2018

Jennifer · Married on 09/02/2017

Mr. Conlie’s service was outstanding! He was prompt, professional, and friendly. He made me and my bridal party feel very comfortable in front of the camera. Our wedding video is beautiful and of high quality. We will definitely be using Mr. Conlie for future events!

Sent on 12/27/2017

Jessica · Married on 08/26/2017

Conlie was very affordable, dependable, and reliable. He was responsive to our requests, prompt, and very friendly. If you hire him just sit back and let him work, you won't be disappointed. A good choice for brides who don't want to break the bank for a videographer.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Narviar C · Married on 06/17/2017

Conlie was very professional, attentive and sensitive to my needs as a bride. He spoke with me about my desires, special requests, and timing needs. He was prompt, enthusiastic and very engaging. He was easy to talk to and extremely reasonable with his rates. I especially liked his spontaneous, non staged filming of the wedding.

Sent on 07/02/2017

C. Young · Married on 05/27/2017

Excellent job by this Conlie S. Plan to get his service very soon.

Thank you soooo much Conlie S. You are an incredible person that loves what you do. Can't wait to use your services again.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Tiffany · Married on 04/01/2017

Our experience using Conlie was phenomenal! Our video was absolutely amazing and we enjoyed every minute of watching. The candid shots and moments we missed in real time were captured. The pricing was great and Conlie was prompt, professional, flexible. We would highly recommend him to anyone who is on a budget but still want to have beautiful video memories. We are able to see and enjoy our special day over and over again. We are glad we chose Conlie!

Sent on 04/09/2017

Syvilla · Married on 10/15/2016

We chose Conlie as our Wedding Videographer for our wedding 10.15.16. He was the perfect addition to our wedding...he was professionally dressed and behaved, stayed later than expected and even help make our video even more special because we didn't have a first dance (thanks again for that). I will definitely use Conlie for any event in the future and would recommend his services regardless of the type of event !!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Christina · Married on 09/17/2016

My husband and I were so glad we found sbd chose Conlie as our wedding videographer. We knew we wanted a thorough video that wouldn't put us in debt after our wedding. After pricing several videographers as well as reviewing Conlie's wedding video portfolio we knew we wanted to choose Conlie. We got almost two hours of in depth footage, including toasts from our guests and believe it or not, Conlie worked alone! Amazing! The first time we watched the video, the length was long enough to pull out the popcorn and dim the lights. My husband and celebrated our 1 year anniversary in September and watching the video was romantic. Thanks Conlie!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Mashay · Married on 09/10/2016

Conlie is very professional and reliable. He was very responsive through your the entire process. His quality of work captured every special moment. Thanks Conlie for making out day special!

Sent on 02/26/2017

Rashanda · Married on 06/25/2016

Mr. Conlie was very professional and personable throughout the booking and up to the day of our wedding. Even with the almost 100 degree weather he was able to capture one of the most important days of our life. The video we received was of great quality and well put together to our chosen music. We would not hesitate to book him again for other events.

Sent on 04/09/2017

Dieu · Married on 06/18/2016

Conlie is great, professional, and affordable. I would recommend Conlie to everyone who are looking for a videographer!

Sent on 09/18/2016
  • Nikita

Nikita · Married on 05/01/2016

From my very first exchange with Conlie, I knew he would be a contender for my wedding videography. He was extremely nice, his pricing aligned with my budget and I had watched his YouTube channel countless times. On the day of, he was timely and worked really hard to capture all of the very important moments. I was very pleased with his services and would highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/15/2018

Tamika · Married on 04/23/2016

Mr. Conlie was very professional and friendly. We were very pleased with his service.

Sent on 07/01/2018
  • Miss S Dot

Miss S Dot · Married on 10/25/2015

We are absolutely thrilled with our wedding video, and can't thank you enough Conlie for capturing memories of a lifetime.
    Conlie is budget friendly, extremely reliable, and great at what he does. Yes ladies and gents, Conlie shows up in a suit to meet all of your dress requirements. Thank you Conlie for your professionalism and for our beautiful wedding video!

Sent on 02/05/2016