New Orleans, LA 70161 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

16 Reviews for Dark Roux Photography

Mike · Married on 03/17/2017

Heather and Jamie were great. Our bride and groom were Special Needs adults and Dark Rouge was so patient and caring. They were able to realize the kids limitations and moods. Heather was able to convince the couple to take photos I never thought they would cooperate in doing. I can not recommend these people enough. Our reception was at Latrobes which is stunning but dark. They were able to light the guests and couples in photos without making the lighting look forced or too bright. The one thing we learned with this wedding is that you get what you pay for. They were only a little more than other photographers but we got a couple that gave us piece of mind during the planning and they produced excellent service on the wedding day.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/04/2017

Heather and Jamie are the best!! We first did engagement photos a few months prior to our wedding to get comfortable with the whole thing, and Heather couldn't have been more supportive and helpful!

Our wedding was probably the most fun we've ever had, and Heather and Jamie were right along side to document it all. Our family photos were quick and easy, and they seemed to capture it all in just a few frames. Part of why we wanted Dark Roux to be a part of our day was because we LOVE capturing things that aren't staged, those moments that we'd want to remember - and I have no doubt that Heather and Jamie did just that.

They are SO nice to work with, I can't recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 03/19/2017

Caitlin · Married on 09/24/2016

Jamie & Heather were absolutely amazing! They managed to wrangle together our wedding party for the staged photos and it only took a few snaps each time to get the shot (which is truly impressive); they also captured all of our special, tender moments when we didn't even know a camera was near us. Those shots are the ones that we'll cherish for years to come! They were true professionals, lovely to work with and the photos were perfection. I would hire these two again in a heart beat! My only regret is that I didn't have them shoot our rehearsal dinner as well :)

Sent on 01/02/2017