DarcieL Makeup

Lansing, MI View map

I am Darcie, an esthetician makeup artist in DeWitt, Michigan. I specialize in on-location airbrush makeup for weddings, fashion, video production and other special occasions such as prom, photo shoots and more. I am a very passionate person in general and it is certainly no different in my professional life. I take my craft very seriously but have plenty of fun in the process. I pride myself on providing an excellent customer service experience to my clients. My career goal is to make Darcie L Makeup synonymous with beauty in Michigan's capitol area through enhancing my clients' unique, natural beauty and delivering to all the local women that coveted feeling of confidence we so often crave.

I give my all to my clients, genuinely listen to the vision they have in mind for their special occasion, and do everything I can to bring their concept to life. I love what I do and it is because of you, my clients, that I get to do it. I appreciate the joy you bring to my day, every day. My goal is to return the favor, pay forward the joy, and deliver to you an exceptional experience from beginning to end.

It would be a pleasure to work with you and be part of your special moment, even if just a brief escape from the day-to-day monotony that comes with being an adult. Please see my contact page at darcielmakeup.com to connect with me, I hope to hear from you soon!

Darcie Howard

517~402~4487

www.darcielmakeup.com

www.facebook.com/darcielmakeup

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$80.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$70.00

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$80.00

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$70.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$50.00

$50.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Travel Fee

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair Removal
Makeup
Massages
Salon
Spa
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Waxing

• Megan
    Megan Married on 09/18/2021

Absolutely beautiful!

Darcie did such an amazing job on my bridal trial and wedding day makeup! At my trial she made her I loved every detail and took notes so that she could recreate it the day of. My makeup was absolutely stunning. She met at my home around 12:30pm and my makeup looked flawless throughout my 5pm wedding and until our celebration ended at 11pm. Darcie is so friendly, professional, and is a great communicator. I would highly recommend her for all your professional makeup needs. Thank you, Darcie!
    Suzanna O. Married on 08/06/2021

10/10 would recommend!

Darcie was so wonderful to work with! My makeup stayed on all day and night for my early August wedding - and looked flawless! She was so professional, timely, and sweet. All my bridesmaids were happy with their makeup as well! Definitely recommend Darcie L Makeup for all your makeup needs!
  • Monica
    Monica C. Married on 07/03/2021

Long lasting, beautiful color & sanitary!

Best makeup artists! Darcie works magic with great quality makeup. She will help put you at ease with great conversation on your big day.
    She’s kind and friendly. Don’t miss out, hire Darcie!!

Pricing

DarcieL Makeup Price Rates

3505 W Clark Road, Apt ? Lansing, MI, 48820
Location of (DarcieL Makeup)

Other vendors in Grand Rapids for your wedding